• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Alrighty then! Unless you want a female lvl 20 Tyrunt. With HA of course. I forgot I used that one to breed these.
A Female one would be perfect, but Im okay if its male, let's trade then :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Alrighty then! Unless you want a female lvl 20 Tyrunt. With HA of course. I forgot I used that one to breed these.

Let me guess, it's the chapter where you recruit Cherche?
No, but that one is also annoying. I'm talking about the chapter where you recruit Ricken and Maribelle.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thanks @ RamOne RamOne !
Time to get the Destiny Knot to start breeding.

#HEADSMASHFORDAYS

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I don't have Dianice, and my Meloetta is part of my Event pack I'm trading for one month gifted premium.
Wanna trade anything for lvl 100 shiny Latias? BTW i have no idea what its ivs are or nature. ill probably take anything F-air

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Okay, I truly finished the first script of my project. I needed to correct some stuff in it again. And I think I still will. A script is never final until the final drawing is up. But technically, I finished the first one. Time to attack the second script tomorrow, wich will be extremely long. Doing a full script for a whole trial, describing each and every little detail that will happen in the scene, making the dialogues and then correcting myself since I'm an idiot that does dumb mistakes...yeah, it takes a long time.

Oh yeah, I also got the logo of the project, made by the good ol' pal' @Flight .
Here it is :
H4O1nbs (3).png
There's an other version of it with a subtitle, but I decided to make a version without it. Also, I have a transparent version, but it doesn't look great on Smashboards.
So yeah, what do you think about it ? All the credit goes to Flight of course, I'm just the poor writer who's obligated to ask other artists to draw him stuff.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
euh...I'm confused where does it appear?

:confused:
It says Bluetooth are in the things that are at the top of the picture
but when I click those things to open the menu there's no sign on the thingy thing thing.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It says Bluetooth are in the things that are at the top of the picture
but when I click those things to open the menu there's no sign on the thingy thing thing.
look, I;m even more confused.

Do you mean device and printer?

Is that what you meant?

because it would still mean you have it, but like I might look it up later since it seems to simply be disabled....that shouldn't be hard to fix, but like I said, idk....though, I;m not sue, but let me try if my vm can help me....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll give Bidoofs for Premium...

I'll get Freemium soon with this

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Sonic Runners will feature the Chaotix as playable characters even before Silver or Cream.

Forget everything that's been going down recently, SEGA is improving.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay this isn't working...
I'm gonna go ahead and think of a new idea to get gifted premium. Offer's still on the table, but I might find a new way.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So I'm playing FFIV and get to the part with Anna and I'm just like, STOP STANDING THERE AND RUN HER OVER TO THE HEALING URNS, IDIOTS. One of the dumbest plot situations I've ever seen. Really. Anyone else have any times where you just wanna throttle characters in video game cutscenes?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, Twitch got an Eevee and nicknamed it "KKK(plus some random stuff)"

Im 200.00% done now EleGiggle

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
look, I;m even more confused.

Do you mean device and printer?

Is that what you meant?

because it would still mean you have it, but like I might look it up later since it seems to simply be disabled....that shouldn't be hard to fix, but like I said, idk....though, I;m not sue, but let me try if my vm can help me....
If you want it short & simple;
mreeh.png

If you want in long;
*INCOMPREHENSIVE YELLING*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Don't visit my profile, I have worse bad jokes there :secretkpop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom