• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought Pentium was for 3rd world countries
Inb4 that's Celeron

D

Deleted member

I thought Pentium was for 3rd world countries
Inb4 that's Celeron
Celeron is basically Atom but in PCs. Chips branded under the Atom name are now solely for tablets. I'd rather get something having at least, an Intel Core i3 processor. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Celeron is basically Atom but in PCs. Chips branded under the Atom name are now solely for tablets. I'd rather get something having at least, an Intel Core i3 processor. :troll:
In México, Notebooks and Netbooks with Atom were common; they hanged nad crashed a lot :troll:
Good thing that i3 and i5 are becoming more common here.

D

Deleted member

i5 is better.
Of course. But getting a computer with an i3 is better than one having Atom. :smirk:
i7 though, that's too :4sonic:.

In México, Notebooks and Netbooks with Atom were common; they hanged nad crashed a lot :troll:
Good thing that i3 and i5 are becoming more common here.
I see. I had a Toshiba NB505 netbook and as years passed, I began to dislike it. The netbook came with an Atom processor, it was extremely slow, and couldn't even get TF2 right when playing on Steam (and that's where I began to say the client isn't for me). However, netbooks aren't meant for gaming, so blame the people who begged me to get in the thing.

I'm getting a new computer like, in two months, if I have saved enough money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Of course. But getting a computer with an i3 is better than one having Atom. :smirk:

I see. I had a Toshiba NB505 netbook and as years passed, I began to dislike it. The netbook came with an Atom processor, it was extremely slow, and couldn't even get TF2 right when playing on Steam (and that's where I began to say the client isn't for me). However, netbooks aren't meant for gaming, so blame the people who begged me to get in the thing.

i7 is too expensive bruh. i5 is alright. i3 is okay.
Atom is trash.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

..... you guys... SO FUNNY..... :c

Goodgames @ Rysir Rysir Nice Lucario Side b kills are stronnnng. especially with aura. Dang.

@WolfieXVII
I will gladly acknowledge you as a human being when you recover from your split weeaboo personality disorder.

I only jest.

I hope people know by now that approximately 93% of the posts I make here are bull.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
A laptop released 6 years ago. That's cool. Yes, the Presario CQ56 supports Bluetooth.
So how do I do the Wii U thingy thing thing
with the Bluetooth thingy thing thing
:|

LZCXR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LZCXRR

Which would be the prefered specs? I might use them as a reference since I think I should upgrade my toaster too since it's already old (seriously I'm stuck with DDR2 ram and an AMD Athlon processor that it's REALLY starting to show it's age)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I will gladly acknowledge you as a human being when you recover from your split weeaboo personality disorder.

I only jest.

I hope people know by now that approximately 93% of the posts I make here are bull.
I wish people did the same for me...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
One day, I too shall be premium!

Premium brand aura! 3x more effective than standard aura!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Guess who got a new Laptop for Christmas?
View attachment 39732
well....it MIGHT be easier than that, but still, is your pc supports bluetooth?

basically, first, do you see this icon in the left of the taskbar?

If not, go in control panel then device manager and look for something that has bluetooth in it.

If neither of these are present, then you might just not support it.

If you do have one of these, then you don;t need anything :)

note, I got that by quick google, not lots of research.

D

Deleted member

Which would be the prefered specs? I might use them as a reference since I think I should upgrade my toaster too since it's already old (seriously I'm stuck with DDR2 ram and an AMD Athlon processor that it's REALLY starting to show it's age)
Hmm, anything would be fine really, but if you ever find a cheap i5 laptop, go for it. That's what I would do. :p
If you want to play high-end games, you might want to spend a lot more.

So how do I do the Wii U thingy thing thing
with the Bluetooth thingy thing thing
:|
Try going to the notification area (which is located at the far right) and click on the arrow button. Check if this icon appears.

Oh, sure. Enjoy your Premium avatar privileges the casuals can't have. :glare:

Jesting, jesting.
I'd still use the avatar mockups I've shown today if I ever get Premium. Because wynaut.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
A laptop released 6 years ago. That's cool. Yes, the Presario CQ56 supports Bluetooth.
you just made my last post useles....

Well, congrats, you CAN use wiimote and pro controller.

Now, idk if it's the exact thing you would do, but you would press the sync button on the controller you would want to pair. This will make the device in discovery mode so, you should see it on your pc.

But here's the thing, I'm on Linux and idk how it works on Windows. That, youtube, bu at least you CAN.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
you just made my last post useles....

Well, congrats, you CAN use wiimote and pro controller.

Now, idk if it's the exact thing you would do, but you would press the sync button on the controller you would want to pair. This will make the device in discovery mode so, you should see it on your pc.

But here's the thing, I'm on Linux and idk how it works on Windows. That, youtube, bu at least you CAN.
so, I jsut remembered that dolphin works differently...

So, if you ever play dolphin, configure it to have the first wiimote as real wiimote and check the box that says "continuous scanning"

Assuming bluetooth is already enabled on your system, you would just boot dolphin, press the sync button and it would pair right away.

But....I'm honestly not sure if your cpu would be strong enough....it takes a serously god one, even mine it lags at time....

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
well....it MIGHT be easier than that, but still, is your pc supports bluetooth?

basically, first, do you see this icon in the left of the taskbar?

If not, go in control panel then device manager and look for something that has bluetooth in it.

If neither of these are present, then you might just not support it.

If you do have one of these, then you don;t need anything :)

note, I got that by quick google, not lots of research.
Try going to the notification area (which is located at the far right) and click on the arrow button. Check if this icon appears.
It's not there.

D

Deleted member

If someone gave Flight a free Premium membership for 1 year he would be very satisfied. In fact, he'd give you something in return. I wish... :urg:

so, I jsut remembered that dolphin works differently...

So, if you ever play dolphin, configure it to have the first wiimote as real wiimote and check the box that says "continuous scanning"

Assuming bluetooth is already enabled on your system, you would just boot dolphin, press the sync button and it would pair right away.

But....I'm honestly not sure if your cpu would be strong enough....it takes a serously god one, even mine it lags at time....
The process is basically easy, then. That's good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still have that Premier Ball HA Spiritomb you wanted a while ago. I take it you don't want that anymore?

And @ Mythra Mythra , it's done. I hope you don't mind getting a male, because that's all I got.
Don't worry, a Ditto will solve that :p
FC: 3325-3493-0314

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I still have that Premier Ball HA Spiritomb you wanted a while ago. I take it you don't want that anymore?
Yeah sorry. I'm done with Pokemon, so I'm just giving them away. But a few of them I wanna pass for premium. I might put the offer in my signature.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Don't worry, a Ditto will solve that :p
FC: 3325-3493-0314
Alrighty then! Unless you want a female lvl 20 Tyrunt. With HA of course. I forgot I used that one to breed these.

Ugh. I'm at the one map of FE:A that I hate hate hate.
Let me guess, it's the chapter where you recruit Cherche?

Last edited:

Soul.

Yeah sorry. I'm done with Pokemon, so I'm just giving them away. But a few of them I wanna pass for premium. I might put the offer in my signature.
aura pls giv me ur power non-legendary pokéman for free smash melee dlc
:troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom