• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Number 1 reason to never release the pokemon you don't want that you get from wonder trade: The lottery.
Wonder trade enough and you will have like 90% chance of a PP up a day!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Number 1 reason to never release the pokemon you don't want that you get from wonder trade: The lottery.
Nah man. It's all about the mastered balls.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I once got a Master Ball with a Beartic I received from Wonder Trade. That was fun, eventhough I never use them.

Serebii plz tell me if Tyrunt's HA is Rock Head
No, it's Sturdy. Want one?
Tyrantrum's HA IS Rock Head, though.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I once got a Master Ball with a Beartic I received from Wonder Trade. That was fun, eventhough I never use them.

You can get that much good?

I like didn't touched X since I, by doing dumb stuff, broke my sd card containing my 300 hours saves like way back some months....

but you really can get that?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You can get that much good?

I like didn't touched X since I, by doing dumb stuff, broke my sd card containing my 300 hours saves like way back some months....

but you really can get that?
Yes, but you need to be really lucky because all 5 numbers need to match. It's the number 1 prize.

need a Pachi with Volt Absorb and Follow Me pls someone do this for me
...nvm
Too lazy to check, so how does one even get Follow Me on it?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pfft, I already got all legendaries and thus nothing difficult to catch remains. I want ALL the Power boosters! Spam moves for days and weaken stall tactics!
But why settle for all when you can have more? That's the best part of economics, you can have cake and eat it too.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm like Dark Pit when someone (Shulk) starts obsessing over something too much.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh cool, it's Serebii. I always find it neat how he browses random relevant sites for fun. He always seems so calm and dignified. I'm the opposite. XD . . . :/

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But why settle for all when you can have more? That's the best part of economics, you can have cake and eat it too.
Because I have no use for Masterballs and such! And of course I can have cake and eat it too, thats why I got the cake!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Man, thats why Im confused.
I really want to Head Smash everything with a T-Rex :p

I got a Master Ball with a Dream World Ho-Oh, doing WT in Christmas is great :denzel:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
wait what. is that true?
As true as @Flight is currently pranked. Unnecessary tag ftw.

no, you told me you got it with wonder....

oh, ok I see where you're getting at....

lol, I completely forgot about that :)
I understand your confusion, after reading my post again. Yes, I meant the lottery. My apologies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm not kidding. Proof:

I use the Wii U Pro controller for PC gaming myself.

Though my computer doesn't have Bluthtooth support (and I don't want invest my time getting one) so I just use an adapter to use the controller:

Money well spent on that.

D

Deleted member

Though my computer doesn't have Bluthtooth support (and I don't want invest my time getting one) so I just use an adapter to use the controller:

I see. The computer I am using currently has Bluetooth built-in so it's not a problem for me. I just need to get the controller and that's it. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, now I feel stupid. I thought Tyrunt HA was Rock Head and Tyrantrum's Sturdy
I may Head Smash everything with a T-Rex after all :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

I got my dongle at my local college store (they sell some computers materials....however, their ram are freaking expensive...).

It only cost 15$.

So, unless you have not much usb ports, I don't think that adapter cost less than the dongle, but even if it would, the dongle gives supports to wiimote.

That's a plus....

(actually, the truth is I bought the dongle for jsut spm, but I completely forgot it could work with pro controller and GC...YAY!!!).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I got my dongle at my local college store (they sell some computers materials....however, their ram are freaking expensive...).

It only cost 15$.

So, unless you have not much usb ports, I don't think that adapter cost less than the dongle, but even if it would, the dongle gives supports to wiimote.

That's a plus....

(actually, the truth is I bought the dongle for jsut spm, but I completely forgot it could work with pro controller and GC...YAY!!!).
Can't remember how much I paid for the adapter (I think about $20-$30) but I've already got my money's worth. And I don't see myself having USB port shortage in the future. Also, using a Wiimote on a computer (or any other non Wii system) doesn't interest me.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Can't remember how much I paid for the adapter (I think about $20-$30) but I've already got my money's worth. And I don't see myself having USB port shortage in the future. Also, using a Wiimote on a computer (or any other non Wii system) doesn't interest me.
to be frank with you, it's useless unless you emulate Wii games that needs wiimote because....keybaords and mouse.

Now, the thing is, as long as your pc is strong enough, the pc emulating the thing shouldn't matter because you CAN use a real sensor bar....but you need to trick your WiiU and let it on....

And hidmi to tv, combine these, it's like you're playing on the real hardware but again, dolphin is far from perfect.

in fact, I feel my pc is always about to burn when I launch dolphin, but it never do. ALONE, it runs smoothly with 60 fps....

The problem is even if I run a little small thing, it's going to drop.

Which is kinda annoying when I'm trying to check textures on dolphin TTYD and having mc open to test them....I wish I had a wuad core cpu....I have a dual core with 4 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom