• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I updated it. It's now transparent*, green background, blue background, yellow background, and red background. Nothing new anyway.

*I used Smashboards Dark's background color (#232323) as a base.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Playing a borrowed copy of FFIV DS. Artstyle kinda muted and too little variety in music for a platformer fan like me, but pretty good anyway. Rydia best character 10/10. I'm on my leftover new game plus, so Cecil is packing Draw Attacks/ Counter in the Underground Waterway near the beginning of the game. It's awesome. XD

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
to be frank with you, it's useless unless you emulate Wii games that needs wiimote because....keybaords and mouse.

Now, the thing is, as long as your pc is strong enough, the pc emulating the thing shouldn't matter because you CAN use a real sensor bar....but you need to trick your WiiU and let it on....

And hidmi to tv, combine these, it's like you're playing on the real hardware but again, dolphin is far from perfect.

in fact, I feel my pc is always about to burn when I launch dolphin, but it never do. ALONE, it runs smoothly with 60 fps....

The problem is even if I run a little small thing, it's going to drop.

Which is kinda annoying when I'm trying to check textures on dolphin TTYD and having mc open to test them....I wish I had a wuad core cpu....I have a dual core with 4 threads.
My computer has trouble running GameCubes game at full speed. Wii can't be any better. Plus the only true 6th Gen emulation I've done was PS2's DreamMix TV: World Fighters & Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (the latter has no problems running at full speed). I'll consider more Gen 6 emulating when I get a more powerful computer.

Mostly I use the Pro controller for Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, and emulators of systems before GameCube.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Luigi's amiibo pose has grown on me.

Truly a frightening death stare.
You made me thought about something silly, and I did reseach, but I found this weird.

See, this is the face that Paper Mario does when he thumbs up:

a_mario-.mm106.png

now, don;t get me wrong, with the thumbs up, this is A LOT different. it honestly does look like the closest from the death stare, but when I searched for spm files....no Luigi faces was directly facing.

This is weird. Because the Paper Mario face is in spm.

It's like, I have a back of luigi, lots of sides, but noting facing.

The only thing I found was a Mr L whole pose facing....free to you if you think it's a death stare....

e_dark_luigi-.mm16.png

Though, you would crop the face.....

Anyway, I just wanted to show this silly thing.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My computer's hard drive is still dead. I really need to find some time to call Dell.
There is no way in hell I'm using Geek Squad

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Holding down R before selecting Battlefield fills me with nostalgia.

The first music piece revealed for Brawl when the Dojo launched. This all the way back in 2007 in what would begin one of the most hype moments of my life. I was 13 years old (though close to my 14th birthday) back then.

Motoi Sakuraba's version of the Melee Menu theme is still amazing after all those years and one of the reasons why he's one of my favorite video game composers.

Ah, memories.

Well, since it's getting late here, I shall be off. See ya.

D

Deleted member

My computer has trouble running GameCubes game at full speed. Wii can't be any better. Plus the only true 6th Gen emulation I've done was PS2's DreamMix TV: World Fighters & Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (the latter has no problems running at full speed). I'll consider more Gen 6 emulating when I get a more powerful computer.

Mostly I use the Pro controller for Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, and emulators of systems before GameCube.
I've played N64 games with the keyboard for so long that it has become frustrating, eventually leading me to stop playing games that way for a while and instead play on consoles. I do own a Logitech gamepad for PCs, but I stopped using it years ago.

I need to try this.
I need to try this.
How do I do this.
TELL ME
You can find tutorials on YouTube. I myself never played games with the Pro Controller (as I don't own it yet) on Dolphin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I've played N64 games with the keyboard for so long that it has become frustrating, eventually leading me to stop playing games that way for a while and instead play on consoles. I do own a Logitech gamepad for PCs, but I stopped using it years ago.
Why don't you buy a mayflash GC adapter for your PC? That's how I'm playing my N64 emulator.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I need to try this.
I need to try this.
How do I do this.
TELL ME
well, first, I don't expect it can work with emulator for you as you did told me several time your pc isn't very powerfull.

But if it's just for having an input device, basically, your pc must have bluetooth support.

If it doesn't, you can buy a little usb dongle that will give bluetooth to your pc.

But I was unaware of this, @ Wario Bros. Wario Bros. just told me you could toerate wires and have an adapter.

Btw, the dongle can be very cheap and it does also makes you support wiimote.

D

Deleted member

Why don't you buy a mayflash GC adapter for your PC? That's how I'm playing my N64 emulator.
I thought the Pro Controller would be the best option, but I can do that. In that case, I'd get a Smash Wii U GCN controller instead (sans its official adapter, since I don't want to play the game with it).

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Guys, I've been doing some digging, and I found a leak even MORE convincing than the Rayman leak. It looks pretty convincing to me.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You can find tutorials on YouTube. I myself never played games with the Pro Controller (as I don't own it yet) on Dolphin.
I need this thingymobobber called a "Bluetooth"

...I guess I'll never be able to play PC Games with my Pro Controller then ;_;

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I need this thingymobobber called a "Bluetooth"

...I guess I'll never be able to play PC Games with my Pro Controller then ;_;
no eally, they are cheap.

and luetooth is not an object, but a way to communicate info wirelessly from a near field. Given your pc....I don;t expect it has bultiin support, but so is mine and I got a dongle.

But that's like the only thing you need.

If you want to use the sensor bar with the wiimote however...you would have to have a wii/wiiu and do some trick, but it must be on to use the sensor bar.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are the analog shoulder buttons really necessary in Melee? If they aren't, Pro Controller it is.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My precious....
Are these 6IV ones?
No, 3IV. You can see it at the black markings bottom left. The dark ones are the perfect IVs it has. First one has HP, Atk and Def, second one Atk, SpA and Speed and the final one HP, SpA and Speed.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Like a wise professor once said:
You can only choose one. Choose wisely:

:troll:
And yes, they are sideways because Tinypic is ultimate pleb.

@ Mythra Mythra
Do you want one (HA Tyrunt) or not?
Sorry for the late reply.
Yeah, Wynaut? :p
Do you want something special in exchange?

Soul.

No, 3IV. You can see it at the black markings bottom left. The dark ones are the perfect IVs it has. First one has HP, Atk and Def, second one Atk, SpA and Speed and the final one HP, SpA and Speed.
HP / SpA / Spe it is.
Do you want anything in return?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man, reading the news about Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden's Singer and Metal Legend) battling cancer shocked me a lot, hopefully he'll make a fast recovery.

EDIT: Dat unecessary Censor

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What's the laptop model? Just wondering. I would figure out if it has Bluetooth support or not.
Images, weeeeeeeee~

I took pictures of what looked like the important stuff
It's a Windows 7 :U

D

Deleted member

Images, weeeeeeeee~

I took pictures of what looked like the important stuff
It's a Windows 7 :U
A laptop released 6 years ago. That's cool. Yes, the Presario CQ56 supports Bluetooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom