• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

what is Non Specific Action Figure even from?
something Nintendo showed in 2012. in a Direct. when they were talking about the Wii U prior to release.
I don't even want the character anyway.
edit: dammit it was at e3 2012. my b.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ok, that's what I thought. Seeing as it's American made, a lot of people don't see it in the ranks of a lot of true Anime.
Are there any Anime shows you'd suggest for me that are kind of similar to Avatar? But not hardcore Japanese Anime, ya know?
Not made in Japan = Not anime

It's as simple as it gets.

As for recommended anime, what sort of anime genre are you after? Action? Comedy? Thriller?

The Wii U was so young back then. Good to see it finally making some momentum.
Well, everyone learns to walk eventually.

Anyway, apparently, this is a thing:

(It's a glitch. I have no idea about how to do it and such.)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
@ Luggy Luggy
How does one find good videos of das Nichijou
Do you use any specific website or somethin'? :3

_gold_

Smash Master
Big question is, did the console launch in the wrong year?
Oh boy, the flames have been lit...
Did the Wii U start poorly? Yes, yes it did. That being said, so did X1 and PS4. The difference is that Nintendo has a history of being able to recuperate quicker, and more effectively than it's competitors.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Anyway, apparently, this is a thing:

(It's a glitch. I have no idea about how to do it and such.)
Captain Shulmac! :awesome:

I think it's actually a hack that was used online once, Etika had a video on it. IIRC there were two Bowsers and one CF (the hacker) and that glitched portrait which wouldn't show damage accrued was pushed onto one of the Bowsers.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Did the Wii U start poorly? Yes, yes it did. That being said, so did X1 and PS4. The difference is that Nintendo has a history of being able to recuperate quicker, and more effectively than it's competitors.
Psst, @Flight was joking. He always is, even when he's not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I did not start anything dude. I was pretty much joking by combining the Mayan doomsday chronicles found in 2012 and the Wii U. I do own the console and I enjoy it. =P

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hmmmmmmm.
May as well test the tagging system next.

@ Rysir Rysir

:4lucario:We need some Lucario up in here.:4lucario:

He's probably in bed, though. Hope I didn't bother anyone too much with that.
:happysheep:

Lucario's one of my 3 favorite Pokemon. The others are Glaceon and Aurorus. Yes, I'm cliche. For someone who started in Gen 4.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith I'd probably lean towards action, with thriller as a secondary.
My recommendations, then:
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (action with humor and drama)
- Death Note (thriller)

Both have very good narratives, well-developed character casts and are very faithful to the manga they're adapted from. They aren't too long either: FMAB has around 60 episodes and Death Note has 37.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This could either go over smoothly, or have an effect of eating rotten scallops, but...
Does anyone here actually like Legend of Korra/Avatar?
*raises hand
I haven't watched past S2 though :\
I keep forgetting about it
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith I'd probably lean towards action, with thriller as a secondary.
You can't go wrong Psycho Pass
If you prefer manga, Life is Money is a great psychological thriller

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is it weird that out of my whole game collection which spans over 13 years, not a single disc has become broken or unreadable? Granted one game was stolen which prompted me to buy another copy, and in another case, it was my crappy launch PS2's disc reading lens going bad (launch ones do that apparently) but I've had good luck otherwise.

Also @ title - Laserdisc is where it's at bruh :troll:

D

Deleted member

no the thing is you're way faster than morbid assuming both are reading the post.

Which makes me wonder how much time you press F5 per pages....
Ehh, lately I've been having a tendency to press F5 way more than clicking the Reload button on my internet browser, and by that I mean, I barely use the latter. I do read all posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
On the anime topic, I'd also recommend Durarara!!. It gets into somewhat weird and confusing stuff, but still very good and the characters are quite memorable. There's also the second season currently airing as well.

_gold_

Smash Master
Is it weird that out of my whole game collection which spans over 13 years, not a single disc has become broken or unreadable? Granted one game was stolen which prompted me to buy another copy, and in another case, it was my crappy launch PS2's disc reading lens going bad (launch ones do that apparently) but I've had good luck otherwise.

Also @ title - Laserdisc is where it's at bruh :troll:
That's impressive. From the moment I take off the shrink wrap, I take care of my games like they're trophies or something. Although, I think I had a couple of GC games become unreadable at some point.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Also, tittle should also feature mini disc because the GC has so good disc.

And that has 2 meaning, they are gorgoeus phisically, but they are awesome from the data inside.

And here, that's like all gc game I've played so, it's far from jsut TTYD, it's like the cover on the disc are just so good with their holographics.

I still think these are the best disc.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hmmmmmmm.
May as well test the tagging system next.

@ Rysir Rysir

:4lucario:We need some Lucario up in here.:4lucario:

He's probably in bed, though. Hope I didn't bother anyone too much with that.
:happysheep:

Lucario's one of my 3 favorite Pokemon. The others are Glaceon and Aurorus. Yes, I'm cliche. For someone who started in Gen 4.
I have been summoned!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I also don't have any very damaged games either. It's all about caring about your stuff.

More anime/manga I would recommend if you like action:
- Attack on Titan: not for everyone as it gets extremely violent and disturbing, but still a good horror story.
- Blue Exorcist: the manga is superior to the anime in many levels. If you like supernatural stuff involving demons and such, you'll like this.
- Soul Eater: once again, the manga is better than the anime. Comedic and lighthearted at the beginning with some fanservice, but gets into really weird **** in the later arcs and quickly becomes surreal horror. Also contains a lot of badassery.
- Assassination Classroom: leans more into comedy but still has some action as well. It's a mix between gag and action. Interesting characters and storyline. Has an anime adaptation currently on-going.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom