• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambling Evil Mushroom

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1118-0339-4355
I would want Toon Ganondorf (because we need a proper Ganondorf who is not a clone) or another Kid Icarus character, like Pandora or Thanatos (Because tell me Thanatos and his crazy shapeshifting would not be fun)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yes, because Krystal makes a far better choice. If we're lucky, she might be a semiclone of Fox. But I wouldn't go that far.
When in the name of Harmon Kilibrew did I say anything about Krystal this time?

But since you brought it up, I can guarantee that Krystal would be the most unique StarFox rep they can think of.

Have you played Kirby's Return to Dreamland?
Answer in a Yes or No.

:231:
Yes. I've seen the Runaway Guys play it, and I've actually played it with a friend some years ago, but I am still not convinced.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
When in the name of Harmon Kilibrew did I say anything about Krystal this time?

But since you brought it up, I can guarantee that Krystal would be the most unique StarFox rep they can think of.
I doubt it. She has absolutely no moveset potential whatsoever.

D

Deleted member

Literally nothing but spinoff material (sports, Mario Party, ect.) and her Sports Outfit, making her somewhat of a redundant choice in comparison to Captain Toad.

Of course who wouldn't want this guy in Smash? Especially since he can have that Final Atomic Buster as his Final Smash and there's this gem.

Captain Toad can't jump, however. :troll:
Of course, Smash isn't canon so they could do whatever they want to make him jump.
Daisy is pretty much a minor character these days.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You know what we need ? Charlie Chaplin as a DLC.
What ? He could be a Little Mac clone, with a great recovery and a normal power.

And his alt costume are from different movies, and even Hynkel as an alt costume.

Okay, I'll shut up. Can't a man dream a little ?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Instead of Zangeif, combine him with Kraid and get Kraidgeif. Could be used as a IWBTG character.
Daisy has that Crystal Smash attack from Strikers, which no other Mario girl can do.
I have no idea who Harmon Kilibrew is.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

These are the final results of @PushDustIn's Japanese poll. You can also see all the other characters that were involved like Valkyrie, Daisy, Chrom, Zoroark, Takamaru, Goemon, Tales characters, Rhythm Haven, and many more. The fact that Daisy has more support than Toad in Japan actually baffles me since the latter is actually more important to the Mario franchise.

The original topic for these results can be seen here.

http://smashboards.com/threads/opinions-on-smash-4-dlc-in-japan-results.391807/
Where the **** is Bomberman?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ohohohoho, I see what you're trying to pull here. Reverse Psychology.

Now, I have to go. Got another class in a few minutes.
I think I'll imagine CliffJumper like Luke Atmey.

"Zvarri ! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me."

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Where the **** is Bomberman?
Being left behind because Snake and Belmont's (Just the surname Belmont is on the poll in Japanese) support is dwarfing him in comparison. We can all blame Konami for having mobile games of him recently instead of giving him a game with a bigger budget.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yes. I've seen the Runaway Guys play it, and I've actually played it with a friend some years ago, but I am still not convinced.
In that case, it's fine. I despise blind hate. :p

I think I'll imagine CliffJumper like Luke Atmey.

"Zvarri ! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me."
I think he's more like Mike Meekins.

:231:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Being left behind because Snake and Belmont's (Just the surname Belmont is on the poll in Japanese) support is dwarfing him in comparison. We can all blame Konami for having mobile games of him recently instead of giving him a game with a bigger budget.
But Bomberman... :urg:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey all you people! Hey all you people! Hey alll you people won't you listen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I still cant believe Snake was in Brawl. I like the character, but Im glad he's gone, such an oddball in the cast, and thats quite a status to have in a Nintendo crossover game all things considered.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"On our way to cross-examine your testimony with puzzles and logic."

I wonder who's Redd White here though.
God damn it I forgot Capcom made these puns in all the games
Like Sir Zacharias Barnham who is an inquisitor , Lettie Mailer, and Muffet( yes as in Little Miss Muffet)

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Zoroark, I forgot that people REALLY wanted it as a playable character. Gen 5 does deserve some representation, having 4 gen 1 'Mons, and 6 in the history of Smash, does leave a bitter taste in my mouth. Zoroark would make a great character, especially if they used his Illusion ability well.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I still cant believe Snake was in Brawl. I like the character, but Im glad he's gone, such an oddball in the cast, and thats quite a status to have in a Nintendo crossover game all things considered.
You know who else is an oddball?
:4bowser::4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4ness::4olimar::4alph::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4rob::4robinm::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4villagerf::4wario::4wario2::4wiifit::4wiifitm::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss:

But yeah, that argument can be used for everyone.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

These are the final results of @PushDustIn's Japanese poll. You can also see all the other characters that were involved like Valkyrie, Daisy, Chrom, Zoroark, Takamaru, Goemon, Tales characters, Rhythm Haven, and many more. The fact that Daisy has more support than Toad in Japan actually baffles me since the latter is actually more important to the Mario franchise.

The original topic for these results can be seen here.

http://smashboards.com/threads/opinions-on-smash-4-dlc-in-japan-results.391807/
There's no way we'll see any more SEGA, Capcom, or Bandai Namco characters as long as Sm4sh has :4sonic:, :4megaman:, & :4pacman:.

And I'm still not convinced that we'll see DLC beyond Mewtwo as of now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom