• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

You're all talking about speculation again.
Alright. Where's my Non Specific Action Figure. I'll drop Pikachu in favor of that thing.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Huh, I just got the pun in 'Luke Atmey'. Wow. I'll 'look at him' differently now. :laugh:

:231:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
God damn it I forgot Capcom made these puns in all the games
Like Sir Zacharias Barnham who is an inquisitor and Johnny Smiles
There's puns everywhere.
The best friend of Phoenix is named "Larry Butz" just to make two puns : "Harry Butz" and "When something smells, it's usually the Butz." The first witness is named "Frank Sahwit". Everyone's name is a pun in this.

My favorite character will always be Edgeworth and Damon Gant though. And of course Phoenix Wright.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Did you all know that Laytons real name isnt Layton?
I need to play the Layton games. But I suck at puzzles. The universe looks great though.

Huh, I just got the pun in 'Luke Atmey'. Wow. I'll 'look at him' differently now. :laugh:

:231:
In french, he's named "Matt Moissat". It's basically the same pun.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, are we discussing Konami reps? (probably not, I'm slow, but eh) What I want to know is why Simon Belmont rarely gets brought up when Snake and Bomberman are both up for discussion. He seems more Nintendo relevant than both of them.

Y'know, 'cause Cap'n N

Also hi, I'm a new user and stuff and I totally haven't been watching you guys since the second social thread.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And I'm still not convinced that we'll see DLC beyond Mewtwo as of now.
Nintendo is a business. Businesses want to make money. And with the title in mind being one of Nintendo's best sellers, it would be kind of silly to have no other DLC.

But who knows, stranger things have happened before.
x8hCGdV.png

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo is a business. Businesses want to make money. And with the title in mind being one of Nintendo's best sellers, it would be kind of silly to have no other DLC.

But who knows, stranger things have happened before.
View attachment 39692
Yes, DLC for Smash will make tons of sense, would increase interest and sales, and would be almost insane for Nintendo to turn it down, but I have seen lots of other missed opportunities Nintendo brushed off in the past.

I'm not saying I don't want Smash DLC, but there isn't enough proof that more will come.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
It's the trade deadline for the NBA and so much **** just happened, I can't process it
Oh, are we discussing Konami reps? (probably not, I'm slow, but eh) What I want to know is why Simon Belmont rarely gets brought up when Snake and Bomberman are both up for discussion. He seems more Nintendo relevant than both of them.

Y'know, 'cause Cap'n N

Also hi, I'm a new user and stuff and I totally haven't been watching you guys since the second social thread.
Since the second?
One of us. One of us.
Being the new annoying taunt spammer cause "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!" is gone.
:4kirby: down and side taunt tho huheuheuehue

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, since I'm bored, tired, and crazy, may as well make a 5-Man Band out of Smash characters as an excuse to expand my mind and use a few smilies.

Hero::4sonic:
Lancer::4lucario:
Big Guy::4pit:
Smart Guy::4megaman:
Chick::4robinf:
Sixth Ranger::4darkpit:

Oh, and I have Amiibos of the first three and I'm expecting the fourth. :D
. . .I think the Lucario might be German. XD

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I don't know a lot about AA, but Trucy Wright has become a de facto favorite of mine due to a mafia game. :laugh:
I'm disappointed in the lack of sexual tension so far.

C'mon, I wanna see something, since Phoenix Wright x Miles Edgeworth is like my OTP! :troll:

D

Deleted member

You're all talking about speculation again.
Alright. Where's my Non Specific Action Figure. I'll drop Pikachu in favor of that thing.
Like I said yesterday, NSAF reminds me of that non-canon year I call, 2012. Terrible, just terrible. :troll:

_gold_

Smash Master
This could either go over smoothly, or have an effect of eating rotten scallops, but...
Does anyone here actually like Legend of Korra/Avatar?

D

Deleted member

Bruh I just want him to be in the games! He's revelant, so that's good enough for me.
inb4 the Wii U was launched in the wrong year.
inb4 the doomsday caused sales to go down. :troll:
Jokes, jokes, the console is gud.

We'll see...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
This could either go over smoothly, or have an effect of eating rotten scallops, but...
Does anyone here actually like Legend of Korra/Avatar?
One of my favorite shows back in 2005/2006. Actually wanted Aang and Zuko in Brawl, but that was back when I was 14 and silly.

Ending of Avatar made me tear up a little at the part where Zuko starts an era of peace and Aang and Katara kiss on the balcony (from what I recall)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Thanks! :4pacman:

If only @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 was here.
*just tagged him*

:4mii:
that....not enough gradients (in fact, no gradients).

I tend to think Paper Mario design is mostly one slight gradient, but most of the stuff aren't unified. They feel close, but they're not.

Also, can't be here because quite busy (trying to free weekends).

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Badass Chaplin is badass. Makes me want to buy a derby hat just for that.

_gold_

Smash Master
Ok, that's what I thought. Seeing as it's American made, a lot of people don't see it in the ranks of a lot of true Anime.
Are there any Anime shows you'd suggest for me that are kind of similar to Avatar? But not hardcore Japanese Anime, ya know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom