• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I get hit on on occasion. Mostly just guys and sometimes girls who are either way too young or way past menopause. It's also why I stay away from Facebook. Some weird people out there.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I like Cream.
But Cream has been shafted from recent games besides spinoffs and... I'll be honest never had much interest in her as a character. Her extent is being kind and polite and a little girl.

The Chaotix need to have a game of their own I believe, because they just work as characters. Their conflicting personalities, with a disciplined shinobi, a Brooklyn loudmouth, and a bratty kid, make their interactions just funny.

The concept of an open world mission-based game with Heroes style gameplay starring these three in Station Square/Central City/etc. with character driven story interactions makes me sad because I know nobody will make it.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Youtube people is like DK, they expand with anything :4dk:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's not just here. I get hit on like mad on youtube and tumblr.
I'll never get why people do that.

They're hitting on someone who they have very few possibilities of meet in real life.

That's not just desperate, it's pathetic.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
View attachment 39745
I clicked the options and Bluetooth doesn't show up there
But it still appears here
What ;_;
so, I googled and it only MIGHT support it because thee's like multiple variations of the model you use.

however, go in control panel

then go in device manager.

and please check fi you have something like this:

If you don't see anything with bluetooth anywhere on the device manager, then it doesn;t support it.

But like I said, jsut get a dongle if it's the case....very cheap like 10-15$.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

So...Jon's gonna voice a character in the spiritual sequel of Banjo & Kazooie.
This is what we all wanted.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Warning Received
TPP named the Eevee....
WARNING! RACIST!
KkksAmv [] [
What's so racist about it? -'_'-

So...Jon's gonna voice a character in the spiritual sequel of Banjo & Kazooie.
This is what we all wanted.
Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
This is amazing. -' u'-

check my quote.....

I;m serious flight I won't like this if you lied to us....
Don't be mad please
-' n'-

Last edited by a moderator:

R0Y

Smash Master
Yay, I finally beat Majora's Mask with MM3D. Loved it a lot though I prefer playing on consoles, also only 4 dungeons was pretty refreshing imo, especially since Snowhead is one of my favourites all-time.

Now the wait begins

_gold_

Smash Master
There's a thread for this, but does anyone want to 1v1? I figured I might as well socialize in the social thread.
#scumlife

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm a hella ***** though. I don't remember the name though...
Lmao when I had my Judal avi(the Magi character who's clearly a dude >_>) this one guy added my NNID and requested me on skype. I don't know how in the flaming **** someone I've never interacted with got my NNID or Skype. Tldr it's why I changed it to "Ask me"
Thanks Obama :troll:

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
But Cream has been shafted from recent games besides spinoffs and... I'll be honest never had much interest in her as a character. Her extent is being kind and polite and a little girl.

The Chaotix need to have a game of their own I believe, because they just work as characters. Their conflicting personalities, with a disciplined shinobi, a Brooklyn loudmouth, and a bratty kid, make their interactions just funny.

The concept of an open world mission-based game with Heroes style gameplay starring these three in Station Square/Central City/etc. with character driven story interactions makes me sad because I know nobody will make it.
^
I
I
This a million times.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Lmao when I had my Judal avi(the Magi character who's clearly a dude >_>) this one guy added my NNID and requested me on skype. I don't know how in the flaming **** someone I've never interacted with got my NNID or Skype. Tldr it's why I changed it to "Ask me"
Thanks Obama :troll:
I have on youtube an avy of the actress that I find the most attractive and I've been called a sexy ***** like 20 times already.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yay, I finally beat Majora's Mask with MM3D. Loved it a lot though I prefer playing on consoles, also only 4 dungeons was pretty refreshing imo, especially since Snowhead is one of my favourites all-time.

Now the wait begins

I'm not even a big Zelda fan and I'm even hyped for Zelda U.
kkk

you figure it out
Klassy Kreming Klub?
Kowboyz Kicking Koalaz?
Krip Kooky Koopa?
Lou's Thigh Burn?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well, here's the thing, it COULD support it, but that's depending on the model variation.

So, just check your device manager mainly in network and other device.

If nothing luetooth is there, then it just doesn't support it....
It's not there
Don't be mad pls

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So!

Who else looks through smash gameplay discussions and skims through to see if their main is talked about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom