• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
We got Flareon, boys.
Time for my favorite Eeveelution to have the spotlight. :136:
So!

Who else looks through smash gameplay discussions and skims through to see if their main is talked about?
I don't have a definitive main yet
My Sister says Kirby
I say Duck Hunt
And the Game says R.O.B.

I really need an actual person (and not a stranger on FG) to train me in this stuff ;_;

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So!

Who else looks through smash gameplay discussions and skims through to see if their main is talked about?
I would do that but I don't think no one will ever talk about my main so I just watch the video. >_>

Morbi

Scavenger
So!

I am guilty of this. Usually I just control + F "Falco" and see if people are talking about him. For some reason it gets me off. If they complain about how weak and pathetic he is, it helps raise my self-esteem because I am a low-tier warrior at heart. If they praise something about him, it fills me with pride because I main him. Win/win situation.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We got Flareon, boys.
Time for my favorite Eeveelution to have the spotlight. :136:

I don't have a definitive main yet
My Sister says Kirby
I say Duck Hunt
And the Game says R.O.B.

I really need an actual person (and not a stranger on FG) to train me in this stuff ;_;
You rang? :seuss:
I am guilty of this. Usually I just control + F "Falco" and see if people are talking about him. For some reason it gets me off. If they complain about how weak and pathetic he is, it helps raise my self-esteem because I am a low-tier warrior at heart. If they praise something about him, it fills me with pride because I main him. Win/win situation.
It's a shame people don't understand that :4falco: is more defensive-based. But everyone wants "muh maylay :falcomelee:" to be back in Smash 4.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's not there
Don't be mad pls
no, for you I'm not mad.

BUT @Flight !!!!

CHECK BETTER GOOGLING!!!!

See you after class (lol, ok we get it).

So, you would have to get a dongle.

This is a tiny thing that once plugged in an usb port, it enables bluetooth on your pc.

The one I got was 15$, but you could just google bluetooth dongle:

it's like the only thing you need to have:

wiimote support
pro controller support
any wiimote accessory including numchuck and classic controller

now, idk if it would support the gamepad....

WAIT DOES IT?

OH GEEZ, I HOPE IT CAN!!!

Morbi

Scavenger
You rang? :seuss:

It's a shame people don't understand that :4falco: is more defensive-based. But everyone wants "muh maylay :falcomelee:" to be back in Smash 4.
It does not really matter too much to me because I played him defensively in Brawl, but his worthless d-air and lag-ridden lasers get me down sometimes. Those were my favorite tools.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It does not really matter too much to me because I played him defensively in Brawl, but his worthless d-air and lag-ridden lasers get me down sometimes. Those were my favorite tools.
I stopped playing Falco recently. I feel he's not really adapted to Smash 4. He has a hard time for everything, his perfectionnist and defensive playstyle are not good against some top and high tiers, and overall lacks of a lot of things from his past representations. I like him, but I found more fun playing Ganondorf than Falco for example. That's why I switched back to Mario, he fits better in the metagame of Smash 4 overall.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
No 3D Printer and French Fries = no Space Stranger
You don't know how much I wanna get a 3D Printer and make a Mario Amiibo have SSB64 Mario's model for the figurine
That would complete me
Even moreso if I could do it with Yoshi or Kirby somehow

D

Deleted member

no, for you I'm not mad.

BUT @Flight !!!!

CHECK BETTER GOOGLING!!!!

See you after class (lol, ok we get it).

So, you would have to get a dongle.

This is a tiny thing that once plugged in an usb port, it enables bluetooth on your pc.

The one I got was 15$, but you could just google bluetooth dongle:

it's like the only thing you need to have:

wiimote support
pro controller support
any wiimote accessory including numchuck and classic controller

now, idk if it would support the gamepad....

WAIT DOES IT?

OH GEEZ, I HOPE IT CAN!!!

The GamePad can be used, but it's a tad bit complicated to do compared to the Pro Controller.
And I'm sorry. xD

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just caught a Naive Deoxys with 31/31/5-6/31/19-21/31. While part if me would be fine keeping it considering Deoxys-A doesn't survive from much anyways, the near perfectionist part of me wants to reset for better defense...Should I keep it or reset?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I stopped playing Falco recently. I feel he's not really adapted to Smash 4.
That's what I feel like with Greninja.
I like Greninja in Pokemon.
I like Greninja in Smash.
But he feels so
"Melee"
putting that bluntly
He feels like he doesn't belong in Smash 4, he feels like he should be over with Pichu and Roy having shots on why they aren't in SSB4
He jumps high but has a fast fall
He has alot of strange moves that are (usually) fast-paced
His Smashes are quick + powerful
He seems like a Melee Character
And it irritates me
-' n'-

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just caught a Naive Deoxys with 31/31/5-6/31/19-21/31. While part if me would be fine keeping it considering Deoxys-A doesn't survive from much anyways, the near perfectionist part of me wants to reset for better defense...Should I keep it or reset?
If you're going to use it only for Deoxys-A that's great, keep it for real glass cannon

Morbi

Scavenger
I would keep it myself. Four perfect IVs? I wish I had the patience to soft-reset for that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just watched WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Video Game's With Customizable Character that released today.

The oddest choice of all they put in was Mii Fighters despite being listed an honorable mention.

Sure, Mii Fighters have lot of choices to choose from to customize, but it's nowhere near as close or complex compared to any of the games in their list.

But hey, it's just their opinions.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
That's what I feel like with Greninja.
I like Greninja in Pokemon.
I like Greninja in Smash.
But he feels so
"Melee"
putting that bluntly
He feels like he doesn't belong in Smash 4, he feels like he should be over with Pichu and Roy having shots on why they aren't in SSB4
He jumps high but has a fast fall
He has alot of strange moves that are (usually) fast-paced
His Smashes are quick + powerful
He seems like a Melee Character
And it irritates me
-' n'-
Why are you complaining then ? Being like Melee is good in any Smash game, look at Metaknight in Brawl.
And seriously, Greninja ain't that hard to fight.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Why are you complaining then ? Being like Melee is good in any Smash game, look at Metaknight in Brawl.
And seriously, Greninja ain't that hard to fight.
I know
but
Greninja just feels
Out of place
Because of how he plays
It's just m' opinion. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom