• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I just got a second infraction for the exact same thing as the last one, even though I haven't done anything to get the infraction since the first one.

That's okay I suppose...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
X-Mas is ogre for me; so Epic Jupiter is Back

Also, after that MK discussion, I checked some videos of Super Circuit, that game has a lot of great underrated tracks like: Lakeside Park, Boo Lake, Ribbon (Not Rainbow) Road etc.

Morbi

Scavenger
(Off-Topic?)

In an all out fight between the Smash Bros crew, who do you think would win? Provided they weren't bound by game mechanics, meaning that a sword to the face will cut you.

NOTE: No Final Smashes, the only items they get are the items on their person.
Little Mac, as he is pretty much the only Nintendo character in the game that actually knows how to fight.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Little Mac, as he is pretty much the only Nintendo character in the game that actually knows how to fight.
And what about Ganondorf?; he has a lot of power thanks to is Triforce piece and only the Master Sword can hurt him.
So probably Ganondorf will rek most of the roster and then he gets defeated by any of the Links....and then both Links kill each other.

And in the end Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing

Morbi

Scavenger
And what about Ganondorf?; he has a lot of power thanks to is Triforce piece and only the Master Sword can hurt him.
So probably Ganondorf will rek most of the roster and then he gets defeated by any of the Links....and then both Links kill each other.

And in the end Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing
This is true, but does he know how to box? I do not think so. Little Mac would knock him out, it does not need to be a battle to the death or anything like that. Little Mac does not mess around. Little Mac has more endurance in and out of the bedroom.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never realized before that under the dome thing on top of the aliens head, it has a human skull

That TOTALLY looks like something Giger made now

Edit: And here it is IRL

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
This is true, but does he know how to box? I do not think so. Little Mac would knock him out, it does not need to be a battle to the death or anything like that. Little Mac does not mess around. Little Mac has more endurance in and out of the bedroom.
Lil Mac can also be OHKO'd by Mike Tyson. Yes, he has professional experience, but the other characters know how to fight as well.

Personally, I'm going for Samus. She can (I believe this was in the manga) run at Mach speeds, lived on a planet with 700x Earth's gravity (by comparison, the highest any DBZ character has trained at was 100x Earth's gravity), and fire missiles. Lil Mac doesn't stand a chance. One sword hit and he's dead.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
We all know Mr. Game & Watch would win or horrible die of madness because he's a 2D being in a 3D world... Yeah, I take that back, I think Mr. Game & Watch would go insane or die a painful death because of dimensional issues.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm the only one that like Mario kart Wii over Mario kart 8, don't get me wrong Mario Kart Wii racing mode was horrendous, but I mostly play wii for the battle mode so I didn't care. I hate Mario kart 8 characters and battle mode what was they thinking!? what happened to a the other modes that the other Mario Karts had, and the stages are lazy made they just took the stages from the race mode and loop them. The Characters are the worst thing of this game gold Pink Peach? Baby Rosalina? Just give me back Diddy Kong, Dry bones and My ****ing King Boo Back. I don't care for the Koopalings and Metal Mario neither.
I actually like MKWii over MK8.

Although I suck at Mario Kart in general

Morbi

Scavenger
Lil Mac can also be OHKO'd by Mike Tyson. Yes, he has professional experience, but the other characters know how to fight as well.

Personally, I'm going for Samus. She can (I believe this was in the manga) run at Mach speeds, lived on a planet with 700x Earth's gravity (by comparison, the highest any DBZ character has trained at was 100x Earth's gravity), and fire missiles. Lil Mac doesn't stand a chance. One sword hit and he's dead.
One sword "hit" and he is dead. I do not mean to brag, but I am 99.9% certain that I could survive a hit from a sword. Little Mac runs at a speed of Mac 5 and his fist is mightier than a sword. He takes it easy. In terms of Samus, like, brah, he would probably be the first person to break her spinal column if Sakurai did not ship the two of them.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
One sword "hit" and he is dead. I do not mean to brag, but I am 99.9% certain that I could survive a hit from a sword. Little Mac runs at a speed of Mac 5 and his fist is mightier than a sword. He takes it easy. In terms of Samus, like, brah, he would probably be the first person to break her spinal column if Sakurai did not ship the two of them.
What if the hit is to your heart?

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Lil Mac is a slightly superhuman person. Nothing really special. Samus cannot break her spine because of the suit.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

I wanna say Greninja would win, but realistically, Greninja wouldn't with all of things you guys are throwing around.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Giger liked to put boobs on statues made of the Xenomorph

His original design probably had that too

Morbi

Scavenger
Apparently Giger liked to put boobs on statues made of the Xenomorph

His original design probably had that too
Indeed. Giger was quite fond of including erogenous zones in his art-work.

I wanna say Greninja would win, but realistically, Greninja wouldn't with all of things you guys are throwing around.
Greninja could just use his water abilities to kill everyone in the most painful way possible, by drowning.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Add in what defines a hit and it would be really technically annoying. So, blunt, slash, and stab. Blunt wouldn't be much unless it was aimed at someone's head and it'd have to be done like with the pommel or something since the flat of the blade would hurt, but it's nothing compared to someone driving the pommel down onto your skull. If Ike can land it, then your skull is both split and smushed.

Slashes are either superficial or dangerous. Even if Little Mac is "hit" by a slash, if he gets away in time, then it's superficial. Hacking off one of his arms isn't that easy since bone is hard enough to deal with certain types of swords. That and he has another arm. Now, slashing tendons and arteries would be great, but you need a ton of precision and since Little Mac's, well, little, he's going to be a fast and small target. Since not a lot of characters in this game are experienced grapplers like Snake - we're assuming he's not here -, then the swordmen aren't going to fare well in close combat. Hell, Ike's not going to be able to squeeze his giant blade in like that.

Stabs are the most dangerous since it's both external and internal damage compared to blunt trauma being more internal - cracked skulls and such - while slashing is more external - cuts, hacked off limbs, etc. The best person for this is Toon Link - he's mini - and Marth - tipper - and Lucina - fighting style. Shulk not so much since we kinda don't know if the Monado is like an energy-blade-bat like a Keyblade or like a lightsaber. Now, if Sheik would use her dagger, then she'd have a hell of a time getting in and stabbing you to death. Link's weird since he tends to use wide swings, Ike's blade doesn't look that pointy - it's two-handed and seems more like a crushing weapon -, and Zelda... well, she's in the same boat as Sheik not using weapons they have - her rapier. That being said, natural stabbing weapons would be horrific like oh, I don't know, Falco's freaking beak drilling into your flesh, Bowser's horns, spikes, and claws goring you, Toon Link's and Link's hookshot and clawshot, or the Red Pikmin's "noses".

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
What.
The ****.
Is wrong with you. Goku has the voice of a god in a man's body. He has the voice of a man who knows how to have fun and be an absolute badass at the same time.
Unless you're talking about the Japanese version, where he sounds like what Krillin should sound like.
Ye we ware talking about the Japanese version.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In the end this discussion will become another version of "Who's canonically the strongest character in Smash Bros" right?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In the end? It has already become another version of that thread. Fortunately, that will only last for another page or two... if that.
Actually, I realized that In The End it doesn't even matter...

And yep, probably and hopefully this thread will go back to it's usual Knuckles form soon :p

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I'm late but

Look at Greninja being a loser trying to look cool. Like gosh, you're gonna get cold up there, ya dork. Plus, you're cold-blooded. That's not good for yoooooooooou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom