• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Snow usually falls here in...late february early march

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's a high chance of sleet where I live, so probably tomorrow my city will be a mess

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I appeared during another weird moment again.
On the good side for me? I adapted and learned how to cook brownies yesterday! <3 *cue happy Pit here*

Last edited:

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Professional fighter or not, I am sure that he would have been able to beat all of the women, children, and animals senselessly. Because he is a man... from the Bronx.
Are you inferring that men from the Bronx beat women, children, and animals senselessly? :070:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I bought my dad some figures of Universal Studios monsters for Christmas

But I found a monster they totally should have made into a figure

Well, they have figures of this guy but not in the specific set I got him

I would get him myself, as well as the creature from the black lagoon

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The day I finally decide to buy the DLC for one opf my favorite games and Dark Souls 2 and PSN goes down.
Thanks, whatever happened to it.

PSN and Xbox Live is likely down because of all the new consoles, but I'm pretty sure Lizard Squad did c.aim responsibility. Even if they're not.
If they are, **** all of them.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
The day I finally decide to buy the DLC for one opf my favorite games and Dark Souls 2 and PSN goes down.
Thanks, whatever happened to it.

PSN and Xbox Live is likely down because of all the new consoles, but I'm pretty sure Lizard Squad did c.aim responsibility. Even if they're not.
If they are, **** all of them.
Didnt they said they will only target XBL though? And it was very convenient the "attack" was scheduled ahead of time on the most busy days when everyone gets theyr PS4s and Xbones. And of course they will claim responsibility either way, cuz dat online cred.

Either way, lets not give them much more thought, Nintendo network is fine so we can focus on that.

@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix , how are you enjoying MK8?

Last edited:

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
So, I don't post here much, but what up.

I am looking to play Smash Wii U more. I want to level up.

My Skype is B3.Prof, and my Id is BHC-Prof on Wii U.

I am settling into playing Sheik as my main. East coast USA. Please, add me and play me sometimes. I'm srsly srs

D

Deleted member

*sigh* Why isn't there a site that just sells replacement manuals and boxes?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
*sigh* Why isn't there a site that just sells replacement manuals and boxes?
Considering many games are out of date, and they probably can't reprint the manuals without some kind of agreement with each Company. It could be related to copyrights or something like that. You can at least find some manuals online or enough information on controls anyway. It depends why you want the manual as is. You could at least find stuff like that on Amazon/E-Bay.

D

Deleted member

Considering many games are out of date, and they probably can't reprint the manuals without some kind of agreement with each Company. It could be related to copyrights or something like that. You can at least find some manuals online or enough information on controls anyway. It depends why you want the manual as is. You could at least find stuff like that on Amazon/E-Bay.
I just want the manuals because I like having all the stuff that a game should come with. Collector's instinct I guess. So far, I have managed to find the GCN Animal Crossing manual on ebay, so that's one down. Haven't found Luigi's Mansion or Kirby Super Star Ultra yet though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I just want the manuals because I like having all the stuff that a game should come with. Collector's instinct I guess. So far, I have managed to find the GCN Animal Crossing manual on ebay, so that's one down. Haven't found Luigi's Mansion or Kirby Super Star Ultra yet though.
Ah, I get ya. I like doing that too. I still need the Quest 64 Manual. I don't plan on finding the other manuals for its various other country counterparts, though. But I do need to pick up Eletale Monsters(the update n64 version. Think of it akin to Master Quest, except it's more gameplay changes than dungeon changes. And slight sroryline variation).

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I dunno if you've ever checked here but this is the most official you're going to get from Nintendo if you're looking for manuals.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I have an idea for a signature, but it's difficult to implement on a phone.

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
So, I don't post here much, but what up.

I am looking to play Smash Wii U more. I want to level up.

My Skype is B3.Prof, and my Id is BHC-Prof on Wii U.

I am settling into playing Sheik as my main. East coast USA. Please, add me and play me sometimes. I'm srsly srs
Alright man. I got you.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
New Year's day is a very dangerous day.
Yeah. Gotta watch out for all of the mushrooms and Brandy glasses that begin to rain down from the sky.
And don't forget the rampant increase in folded napkins. They're just everywhere man, it's terrifying.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Today was the first time I saw a horse give birth...in animated form...or any form for that matter.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Today was the first time I saw a horse give birth...in animated form...or any form for that matter.
I needed to know this.
I required this knowledge in my life.
Thank you for sharing this information with me good sir.
I shall now go to the grocery store and buy many many boxes of Wheat Thins and hit my head with them until I forget it.
View attachment 33995
ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
upload_2014-12-26_10-35-42.png

IT'S JUST YOU AND ME BUDDY.
YOU WANNA PLAY UNO!?!??!?!?!?
*slowly going more insane*
In all seriousness how are you all doing today?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Heya folks. =D

The Christmas party sucked. I was bored as hell and wanted to go home the whole time, like I expected. Got home, hate a good time with my family until my bad tooth suddenly started throbbing painfully and causing the whole left side of my head unbearable pain until I finally passed out from it. Some painkillers eased things up for a bit, but I'll have to take a lot more soon so I'm not screaming all day like I was all night. I really need to go to the dentist. Tired of having two teeth with giant holes in them.

On the bright side, I'm still lovin' my new hat. Now my Mii Fighter and I look even more like each other. XD

Shades cause I have a policy where I always need one silly picture if I'm getting some taken. ¦D

My niece sure knows how to pick em. <3

Well, that and it was also the only black hat left, apparently. Lucky for me, it turned out to be perfect. ¦D

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hello lads and lasses, how are you all ?
Yes, I was gone for christmas.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hello lads and lasses, how are you all ?
Yes, I was gone for christmas.
How do you mean, gone?
"Gone" like you had temporarily went senile and was forced to take a prototype medication to come back to reality, or "gone" like you had opened the rift to a twisted world where Santa was real, but pure evil, and you managed to escape with numerous gifts before exiting through the rift and closng the door to Evil Santa's domain forever?
There's also the chance you were at a relative's house yesterday.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
How do you mean, gone?
"Gone" like you had temporarily went senile and was forced to take a prototype medication to come back to reality, or "gone" like you had opened the rift to a twisted world where Santa was real, but pure evil, and you managed to escape with numerous gifts before exiting through the rift and closng the door to Evil Santa's domain forever?
There's also the chance you were at a relative's house yesterday.
Or maybe he was dead, and got better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom