• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
How do you mean, gone?
"Gone" like you had temporarily went senile and was forced to take a prototype medication to come back to reality, or "gone" like you had opened the rift to a twisted world where Santa was real, but pure evil, and you managed to escape with numerous gifts before exiting through the rift and closng the door to Evil Santa's domain forever?
There's also the chance you were at a relative's house yesterday.

I was just at my grandparents house celebrating christmas and testing Smash 4 Wii U.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

On 17 holders of the Master Emerald, 12 were Knuckles. This means that the quote "I was born by myself" in the theme of Knuckles is actually true.

@ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles , how can you explain that ?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@Envy

Hi, you're Daisy! =D

Awesome Daisy avy there. She'll forever be my favorite Mario Princess. <3

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

On 17 holders of the Master Emerald, 12 were Knuckles. This means that the quote "I was born by myself" in the theme of Knuckles is actually true.

@ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles , how can you explain that ?
Knuckles: He was born by himself and he gets it on by himself.

...Wait WHAT?

T

Trick or Treat

@Envy

Hi, you're Daisy! =D

Awesome Daisy avy there. She'll forever be my favorite Mario Princess. <3
You win this page, Kaye. You win.

She's my favorite Mario character overall, I'd say. One of my top video game characters probably. Even though she only appears in spinoffs <<

I'd pay mucho dollars for an actual Daisy game. Or at least for her to be playable in the next reincarnation of 3D World.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Knuckles: He was born by himself and he gets it on by himself.

...Wait WHAT?
Knuckles is so strong that when he dies, a new Knuckles is born by itself. He's like the universe. Even Stephan Hawking doesn't know that. When God appeared, he created Knuckles. And when Knuckles chuckled, he created the universe. End of story.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

She's my favorite Mario character overall, I'd say. One of my top video game characters probably. Even though she only appears in spinoffs <<

I'd pay mucho dollars for an actual Daisy game. Or at least for her to be playable in the next reincarnation of 3D World.
inb4 Baby Rosalina becomes playable instead. :troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Daisy and Waluigi probably tie as my two top favorite Mario characters. I really wanted her in 3D World since Rosalina got in, but once again, she got shafted.

She always my go-to racer of choice in Mario Kart now since she seems to always end up being one of the best characters, if not THE best. Plus, she handles like a dream on a bike. I love riding with Daisy all day and night. <3

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Probably won't happen, but there's always DLC?
Of course, to balance it, they would need another plumber...
So it would thusly be Wario time.

T

Trick or Treat

inb4 Baby Rosalina becomes playable instead. :troll:
Blue Silver Rosalina.

Daisy and Waluigi probably tie as my two top favorite Mario characters. I really wanted her in 3D World since Rosalina got in, but once again, she got shafted.

She always my go-to racer of choice in Mario Kart now since she seems to always end up being one of the best characters, if not THE best. Plus, she handles like a dream on a bike. I love riding with Daisy all day and night. <3
Ialways choose Daisy in every game. Mario Kart, Sluggers, Strikers, Mario Party...etc.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I really want a mainline Mario game with playable Waluigi. Maybe give him his own game like Wario World or something.
I have a lot of ideas for a game with Waluigi. And I want to put them in work so badly. Seriously, there's so much to do with this character. Same goes with Daisy.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I love riding with Daisy all day and night. <3
I'm sure you love riding her as well. :smirk: Just kidding, just kidding.
Anyway, how are you guys? I wasn't here because of Christmas and despite it still not being over (we have 2 Christmas days in Europe, except for England) I did everything I had to.
And @CliffJumper, just asking, why did you like a post I made three weeks ago in 3.0?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Knuckles is so strong that when he dies, a new Knuckles is born by itself. He's like the universe. Even Stephan Hawking doesn't know that. When God appeared, he created Knuckles. And when Knuckles chuckled, he created the universe. End of story.
Then where does Georgio Armani come into the equation of the universe?
Not just him, but also Sporrgleon.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Congrats to @Frostwraith and anyone else who had to wait till Christmas for Smash U! Unfortunately, I can't play online as the internet isn't too good down here. :(

Anyway, I got OmegaRuby and €50 bucks in eShop credit for Christmas (which I spent on Phoenix Wright Trilogy, great games).

So how was everyone else's Christmas? (apart from @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser who fainted from a toothache :( )

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm sure you love riding her as well. :smirk:
I will not confirm or deny this. ¦3 *hides his Daisy folder* I totally do~<3

Blue Silver Rosalina.

Ialways choose Daisy in every game. Mario Kart, Sluggers, Strikers, Mario Party...etc.
Never played Sluggers, but I do play as her in Strikers, Mario Party and even the M&S Olympic games. I love her energy and personality so much. She just puts such a big smile on my face. :3

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

You know, I think God needs a little talk with Jesus. I mean, if he doesn't remember his own birthday, I'm not sure if he will do his job well.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

You know, I think God needs a little talk with Jesus. I mean, if he doesn't remember his own birthday, I'm not sure if he will do his job well.
To his credit, it is said that his birthday was not on December 25th.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Jesus was never the same after that wild ride with Arceus.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Oak, I know being a scientist in the Pokemon world is fantastic, but could you please not risk your life by asking a ghost to make you see the spirit world. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom