• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
The hell does being a fan of naruto have to do with hitting something with the side of your hand?
Anybody can do it.
I just did.
It's really easy.
Can you do it?
Or are you just too spooky4me scared of hurting your hand?
*Not serious*
Because everyone who watches Naruto wants to be a ninja, and karate chops are a ninja's primary attack. I have gathered this from empirical evidence. Come at me bro

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I pick up Ness because I found him fun to use. I used him a bunch of times only to be called out for being a tier *censored*

Why can't I pick up a fun dominant character without getting egged? Plus, he's only my last ditch effort in case my Shulk and Robin fall flat :|
Pay no attention to the butthurt johns and scrubs. Play who you like. Keep calm and Smash hard, my friend.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I pick up Ness because I found him fun to use. I used him a bunch of times only to be called out for being a tier *censored*

Why can't I pick up a fun dominant character without getting egged? Plus, he's only my last ditch effort in case my Shulk and Robin fall flat :|
Ha, tiers. Use who you like to use, and if they have a problem, ban them :3 (joking, just tell them you dont give a damn)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Morning, Social Thread.

Been playing events in hard this morning, also unlocked Flat Zone X, Kongo Jungle 64 and Duck Hunt stage.

Not to mention playing Smash Tour... which I'm starting to see why people hate it.

Anyway, anything new?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

I've been using Ness since 64, so I get grandfathered in.:ness64::nessmelee::ness2::4ness:

It's not like Ness is BrawlKnight anyway, one wrong move and you've screwed up your own recovery.

Just play as who you want to play.
I still really wish Greninja was Hawlucha so I could have him in Smash 4.
Not even a trophy...
At least he was a stage hazard on the 3DS. :troll:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

Ness was extremely underrated in Brawl. Just because he's finally having a good day doesn't mean Ness players have to be called out for tier whoring

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Because everyone who watches Naruto wants to be a ninja, and karate chops are a ninja's primary attack. I have gathered this from empirical evidence. Come at me bro
But when I said sidehand, I wasn't necessarily talking about the karate chop side.
Alright then, if you insist.
*Walks towards @ Dr. James Rustles Dr. James Rustles Slowly holding a rake in one hand and a recorder in the other*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Morning, Social Thread.

Been playing events in hard this morning, also unlocked Flat Zone X, Kongo Jungle 64 and Duck Hunt stage.

Not to mention playing Smash Tour... which I'm starting to see why people hate it.

Anyway, anything new?
I see you switched your avi back to your waifu. Niiiiice

You care about tiers? If you do thats half the problem, Tiers do nothing but give false hope of being good
It's not that. Like I said, he's my last resort. It's nothing about tier lists really. It's just that people perceive Ness as dominant because the tournament results talk which is why I'm being flagged as a tier ***** whenever I pull Ness out of no where

@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard Nice avatar dude

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's not that. Like I said, he's my last resort. It's nothing about tier lists really. It's just that people perceive Ness as dominant because the tournament results talk which is why I'm being flagged as a tier ***** whenever I pull Ness out of no where
They must have a stick up their ass then. It may also be th fact that tier brainwashed everyone so far so that all they think about. I dare you to bring up and conversation on this thread and I'm sure it will go right to "well his tier..."

Despite the trash tier lists take, they do matter if you're trying to win. If you want to win, you'll have to pick a character or a set of characters that will help you win. Me picking up Ness is because for one, he's fun, and his match ups are mostly great as far as I've seen, heard, or read. This all pretty much sums up as to why he's my "last ditch effort." I keep Shulk and Robin because they're funner to use than Ness and I'm still capable of winning with them anyway. Their gameplay clicks with me, and I do feel passionate about them so why drop them? Fun is also a factor I do care about. BUT, if ever Ness needs to be used, I won't hesitate to use him to win. That's basically how it goes. I want to win and have fun. That's basically the mentality of most (actually all) competitive players.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I've been doing Mario Kart 8 this morning. It's pretty awesome, did four cups in 50 cc and unlocked Rosalina, Larry, Morton, and Ludwig. Hopefully I unlock Bowser Jr. and Iggy soon though.

But I don't know how to view the stamps you collect.

I'm sure you love riding her as well. :smirk: Just kidding, just kidding.
Anyway, how are you guys? I wasn't here because of Christmas and despite it still not being over (we have 2 Christmas days in Europe, except for England) I did everything I had to.
And @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , just asking, why did you like a post I made three weeks ago in 3.0?
I just like taking trips back to moments in previous threads, and sometimes I just go doing that.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Despite the trash tier lists take, they do matter if you're trying to win. If you want to win, you'll have to pick a character or a set of characters that will help you win. Me picking up Ness is because for one, he's fun, and his match ups are mostly great as far as I've seen, heard, or read. This all pretty much sums up as to why he's my "last ditch effort." I keep Shulk and Robin because they're funner to use than Ness and I'm still capable of winning with them anyway. Their gameplay clicks with me, and I do feel passionate about them so why drop them? Fun is also a factor I do care about. BUT, if ever Ness needs to be used, I won't hesitate to use him to win. That's basically how it goes. I want to win and have fun. That's basically the mentality of most (actually all) competitive players.
You wouldn't be wrong in ditching Shulk. I thought at first he might be Super Saiyan Marth with an Xboxhuegest but after playing against him, his windups are crippling. He might be able to stall some matchups with his epeed but that's it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
unlock Bowser Jr.
yeah no I think you need to look over th roster on line
unless your joking

I just like taking trips back to moments in previous threads, and sometimes I just go doing that.
You know I should do that too
You wouldn't be wrong in ditching Shulk. I thought at first he might be Super Saiyan Marth with an Xboxhuegest but after playing against him, his windups are crippling. He might be able to stall some matchups with his epeed but that's it.
Yeah I tried playing as him. I couldn't do it sadly. He was a bit slow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom