• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I'm cautious about Toy Story 4. And Finding Dory/Incredibles 2/etc. Why? Because Cars 2 taught me that Pixar is in fact capable of screwing up.

This is coming from someone who actually liked Cars 1.
I'm cautious about Toy Story 4 because 3 ended really well.
I'm really optimistic about Finding Dory and Incredibles 2 though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My mother caught me singing Nichijou's opening song. I feel incredibly awkward.
You think that's awkward? I remember when my parents walked in on me dancing to a bunch of anime intros.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm cautious about Toy Story 4 because 3 ended really well.
I'm really optimistic about Finding Dory and Incredibles 2 though.
Both The Incredibles and Finding Dory have potential. I wouldn't be able to forgive Lasseter if Toy Story 4 disappoints....unless accurate Toy Story toys were made.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I haven't been optimistic about Pixar these days, so I'm being cautious with future movies.

I used to like that studio, but it feels like the special touch is missing.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hi.
Both The Incredibles and Finding Dory have potential. I wouldn't be able to forgive Lasseter if Toy Story 4 disappoints....unless accurate Toy Story toys were made.
Supposedly, Lasseter is really excited about the idea behind Toy Story 4. I read somewhere that it's a love story or something. :v

EDIT: three edits because I'm dumb. :4lemmy:

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hmm yeah I decided not to sell it after all :v I read through a comparison on the wiki.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So does anyone here know what the best nature for a Charmander is?

Because I just bred one with "superior" IVs from the fifth egg I hatched.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I caught me a 3 star potential Ditto! (aka 3 perfect IVs) I am happy!

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Off Topic: But I think Snips, and Snails from Mlp as important characters kinda, because I think of them as the reason why stallions exist in the mlp universe.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
What do you do with your excess Charmanders? Throw them in the meat grinder?
Wonder Trade them away.

Better than leaving them in a PC for all time like most of my Pokemon. One of the 4 people I sent a Charmander to might actually use it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What's up?

Did you have a nice Christmas? Hope so.

Anyway, fan art I just found:

Next, custom move progress!

:4bowser::4yoshi::4bowserjr::4gaw::4dk::4diddy::4ganondorf::4samus::4pit::4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4falco::4charizard::4greninja::4ness::4villager::4drmario::4darkpit::4lucina::4shulk::4megaman:

Most incomplete characters are 1 to 3 moves away from completion. Palutena and Miis are excluded for obvious reasons.

I also have 3 challenges to complete the entire thing:
- Play for 50 hours (will eventually happen, no need to use an hammer on this one)
- Get all custom moves, headgear and outfits (already got all outfits)
- Get all Smash Run powers (will eventually happen as I play Smash Run regularly)

No Golden Hammers have been used so far and, considering those challenges are just a matter of time, I guess I won't use them at all.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What's up?

:4bowser::4yoshi::4bowserjr::4gaw::4dk::4diddy::4ganondorf::4samus::4pit::4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4falco::4charizard::4greninja::4ness::4villager::4drmario::4darkpit::4lucina::4shulk::4megaman:

Most incomplete characters are 1 to 3 moves away from completion. Palutena and Miis are excluded for obvious reasons.

- Play for 50 hours (will eventually happen, no need to use an hammer on this one)
- Get all Smash Run powers (will eventually happen as I play Smash Run regularly)

No Golden Hammers have been used so far and, considering those challenges are just a matter of time, I guess I won't use them at all.
Yo, whats up
Is Wonder Trade still in OR/AS?
I do think so

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What's up?

Selamat Pagi my friend ! How are you ?

Is Wonder Trade still in OR/AS?
OR/AS has all of the features of XY, except for the character personalisation.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What's up?

A belated Merry Christmas!

I used the hammers to get by the Streetsmash challenges as there is literally no one with a 3DS for a hundred miles around.
My custom move progress is: :4luigi: :4link: :4drmario:. although I've collected 130 custom specials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom