• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A belated Merry Christmas!
Thanks!

I used the hammers to get by the Streetsmash challenges as there is literally no one with a 3DS for a hundred miles around.
Understandable.

My custom move progress is: :4luigi: :4link: :4drmario:. although I've collected 130 custom specials.
Good progress so far, then.

Selamat Pagi my friend ! How are you ?
Going fine.

OR/AS has all of the features of XY, except for the character personalisation.
A damn shame, I must say.

Why did they remove it?

Yo, whats up
Hey there.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Has anyone here even played Megaman Zero? Im really curious about the game.
Okay, I'm gonna give you a real answer : it's a good game. It's a MegaMan game, what did you expect ? It's challenging, it has a good story, good gameplay and stuff. It's not like all MegaMan games, but it's good on it's own.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I pick up Ness because I found him fun to use. I used him a bunch of times only to be called out for being a tier *censored*

Why can't I pick up a fun dominant character without getting egged? Plus, he's only my last ditch effort in case my Shulk and Robin fall flat :|
I know that pain as a Rosalina main. :(

*Hugs*
Is Wonder Trade still in OR/AS?
The Pss is in it so I would assume yes.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I know everyone is sick of seeing those type of things, but I found it funnier than the other ones. Yes, it's an old person naming video game characters.

So apparently, I main Paddy O'Rourke (:4luigi:), Mario (:4drmario:), Heartthrob (:4littlemac:) and Fireman (:4mario:).

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Selamat Pagi my friend ! How are you ?

OR/AS has all of the features of XY, except for the character personalisation.
And Friend Safari.

Though TBH, I'm glad it's gone. They could have done so much better than just a boring, square field, they might as well have just handed it to you if you're friend had them.

It felt like it's sole purpose was a way of getting more Pokémon into the game. (I think we can all agree there was more than enough) I'm sure that if Poké Transfer was there from launch, it would never have existed.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I got myself Mii Fighters based on Nintendo employees:
- Miyamoto: Mii Sword Fighter with a Mario hat and a ninja outfit
- Aonuma: Mii Sword Fighter with no hat and a suit of armor
- Reggie: Mii Brawler with the same appearance as the Mii Fighter trailer
- Iwata: Mii Sword Fighter with the same appearance as the Mii Fighter trailer

I also have a Sakurai Mii Sword Fighter with a samurai helmet and armor.

Plus, I also have a Mii Gunner with a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face wearing a fancy outfit and a top hat. Classy, I know. He's named Lenny, by the way.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
And Friend Safari.

Though TBH, I'm glad it's gone. They could have done so much better than just a boring, square field, they might as well have just handed it to you if you're friend had them.

It felt like it's sole purpose was a way of getting more Pokémon into the game. (I think we can all agree there was more than enough) I'm sure that if Poké Transfer was there from launch, it would never have existed.
I don't know about that, having a way to have a huge number of pokemon in the game sounds like a huge plus. Having to not have to backtrack to older pokemon is always welcome to me.

Also, hidden abilities.

With that said, this new pokemon finding device looks like it will be amazing.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't know about that, having a way to have a huge number of pokemon in the game sounds like a huge plus. Having to not have to backtrack to older pokemon is always welcome to me.

Also, hidden abilities.

With that said, this new pokemon finding device looks like it will be amazing.
It is amazing, provided you have repels with you. It also for the most part replaces friend safaris since at like level 20 encounters you will see hidden ability pokemon a good bit more. *and pokemon with 3 perfect IVs*

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It is amazing, provided you have repels with you. It also for the most part replaces friend safaris since at like level 20 encounters you will see hidden ability pokemon a good bit more. *and pokemon with 3 perfect IVs*
So it only goes up to 3? Not that that really is a problem since breeding for perfect ivs would still be much easier at that point.

Sounds wonderful. :)

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So it only goes up to 3? Not that that really is a problem since breeding for perfect ivs would still be much easier at that point.

Sounds wonderful. :)
Well it goes up to 3 for a 100% chance of perfect IVs, you can still luck out and get all perfect IVs too but it just makes it so you have a much higher chance to get a perfect IV pokemon with that guaranteed 3.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Dramatic Malamar driving cars. Nothing else.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I know everyone is sick of seeing those type of things, but I found it funnier than the other ones. Yes, it's an old person naming video game characters.

So apparently, I main Paddy O'Rourke (:4luigi:), Mario (:4drmario:), Heartthrob (:4littlemac:) and Fireman (:4mario:).
A SAD BLUE GIRL BECAUSE BLUE IS UNHAPPY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!??!?
MARIO AND FIREMAN.
WHAT.
But hey, she got Pikachu right.
I feel like there are more people in this world who know who Pikachu is that those who know who Mario is.
It feels weird though.
P.S. Anyone up for a few matches right now?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
A SAD BLUE GIRL BECAUSE BLUE IS UNHAPPY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!??!?
MARIO AND FIREMAN.
WHAT.
But hey, she got Pikachu right.
I feel like there are more people in this world who know who Pikachu is that those who know who Mario is.
It feels weird though.
P.S. Anyone up for a few matches right now?
I main Mario, Fireman is his clone. :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I still can't believe the Kouchou from Nichijou is voiced by Brook from One Piece. I mean, One Piece is so big right now, as big as DBZ in it's golden ages. It's weird to think that this voice is in this show. And it's only in this song that you can really hear the voice of Brook in it, in the show itself, it's impossible to think that this guy is voicing Brook.

Voice acting is amazing.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
GGs. I really need a lot of practice. :laugh: I don't have much experience paying against Robin and Ganon either.

That last match was certainly weird.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I still can't believe the Kouchou from Nichijou is voiced by Brook from One Piece. I mean, One Piece is so big right now, as big as DBZ in it's golden ages. It's weird to think that this voice is in this show. And it's only in this song that you can really hear the voice of Brook in it, in the show itself, it's impossible to think that this guy is voicing Brook.

Voice acting is amazing.
Yeah, I can definitely hear the Brook in it as the song plays. Especially when the singer screams. :laugh:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Since I got the Wii U, you can all add me on it.
My NNID is "Luggy_Bros".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom