• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*See all the likes I got from @ Ffamran Ffamran *

Why-How-Wh-Why so many likes from you ?
Damn it, I don't know what the scene is called when Chocolat has to say I like you or something that was really wacky. Oh well, have Furano Yukihara.

Speaking of anime, Terra Formars is really weird. Like weird-weird. Something about cockroaches evolving/mutating really quickly, international issues, and people being given animal abilities to combat the roaches. Here's the thing, it's supposed to be all gory and serious, but the roaches faces are just so derpy that I can't take it seriously not to mention what people have said about the censors basically making it even less serious. Decapitation? Nope, black dots to censor instead. Oh, and Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken or I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying in English is adorable and quirky since it kind of deals with how dysfunctional families are. It reminds me of Recorder and Randsell because the episodes are so short.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This Gamecube Controller Adapter is amazing. It's not like the official version, wich only support Smash, but a sort of "illegal/weird" version of it. It works on every game on the Wii U, Smash, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World and many other games that are good with a Gamecube controller. And I can use it on the Wii emulator of the Wii U too.
The adapter connects to the Wiimote and make the console think that I connected a Wii U Gamepad Pro, while in reality it's a Gamecube one. "Pratique" like we say in France, since now I can play Project M and Smash 4 on my Wii U easily without having the deal of waiting a thousand years before Nintendo makes new Gamecube controller.
The only disavantage is you can only have one controller on it. At least I can play with it on a butt lot of games now.

That's nice.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Lmao. Also, whats it with you and "pff"?
pff is an onamatopoetic word to to express mild disagreement and/or displeasure.
This Gamecube Controller Adapter is amazing. It's not like the official version, wich only support Smash, but a sort of "illegal/weird" version of it. It works on every game on the Wii U, Smash, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World and many other games that are good with a Gamecube controller. And I can use it on the Wii emulator of the Wii U too.
The adapter connects to the Wiimote and make the console think that I connected a Wii U Gamepad Pro, while in reality it's a Gamecube one. "Pratique" like we say in France, since now I can play Project M and Smash 4 on my Wii U easily without having the deal of waiting a thousand years before Nintendo makes new Gamecube controller.
The only disavantage is you can only have one controller on it. At least I can play with it on a butt lot of games now.

That's nice.
*sees the word illigal*
Nah *pushes it away*

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
pff is an onamatopoetic word to to express mild disagreement and/or displeasure.

*sees the word illigal*
Nah *pushes it away*
Well it's not official, so it's technically "illegal". But it's a well made product, so no worries.

Anyway, who wants to Smash a little on the Wii U ?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You go that from Wikipedia or dictionary.com didn't you? :troll:
Urban dictionary:troll:
but thats basically what pff means. You could add disbelief that list of meanings too.
Well it's not official, so it's technically "illegal". But it's a well made product, so no worries.

Anyway, who wants to Smash a little on the Wii U ?
idk. i refuse to use anything that isnt officaly made by nintendo Im weird XD

And Also Im tempted to download Captain Toad. someone stop me

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I prefer "Pfft" and "Pshh"
Also, @WolfieXVII
I'm still waiting.
I think I use both of those but pff is one I use the most, I have no idea why
Nobody wants to Smash ? Please ?
I would smash but dinner is almost ready and my parents dont respect the fact I like to eat alone in my room..
We have no unhappy thread. We have a thread that calls itself one, but it's a trap thread.
try to talk to a mod

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, while I'm waiting for someone to show up and say "Hey, wanna fight ?", I'm training my Mario Amiibo and unloacking all the characters. It's funny how the Amiibo progress, it's almost scary too see how the AI can learn from your playstyle so easily.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Oh god playing smash on Wii U is gonna take me a bit to get adjusted to. So glad you can change what buttons do.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well, while I'm waiting for someone to show up and say "Hey, wanna fight ?", I'm training my Mario Amiibo and unloacking all the characters. It's funny how the Amiibo progress, it's almost scary too see how the AI can learn from your playstyle so easily.
I swore I gave my Pikachu bad habits but it turns out the ***** is a monster in a fight

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh god playing smash on Wii U is gonna take me a bit to get adjusted to. So glad you can change what buttons do.
It's weird isn't it. I still need to adapt myself, but since the gameplay is pretty similar to the 3DS, it ain't hard. It's even better with a Gamecube controller or a Pro controller.

I would smash but dinner is almost ready and my parents dont respect the fact I like to eat alone in my room..
No problem buddy.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4mario: Let's a go!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dont resist the trap. May the trap lord Hideyoshi always be with you
No. Personally, I prefer reverse-traps e.g. I don't swing that way.

If you're talking about tthose dip****s that repetedlyjump off the stagefor somereason, I think we've overestimated Skynet a bit.
Your Amiibo must be defective. Or it's pretending to be stupid before it murders you. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
No. Personally, I prefer reverse-traps e.g. I don't swing that way.
I dont either but I will always love me some nice traps. Seeing how a trap always a boy at first, and I like originals more

Your Amiibo must be defective. Or it's pretending to be stupid before it murders you. :p
I would be too scared to train that amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom