• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Nope no activity here! Absolutely nothing going on here!

None of you saw a damn thing!
Hm? A random box sitting in the room? I love sitting on random boxes!
*Sits on the box pictured here*

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
GG @ Space Stranger Space Stranger !
You progressed since we fought, and even though I was playing on the Gamepad, I still managed to do correct stuff. The funniest part was probably the Blu Luigi ditto where we did nothing. But anyway, GG dude, your Captain Falcon and Luigi are really good. Try to play more on Battlefield or SmashVille, FD is good, but too much of it isn't nice. :)

Not this night, but tommorow I can. I'll recharge my wiimote and we'll Smash, I promise.
I got you. I'm gonna pull out the ol' Bushwhacker.
:4link:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So my wife and I went on a little trip to a Dutch amusement park and then visited a volcanic area. 50 hours after leaving, we are back home.

Attachments

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Nope no activity here! Absolutely nothing going on here!

None of you saw a damn thing!

Zurg: Actually, Rysir, we all saw it. Even Jeffery the Giraffe saw what you did. We're going to have to put you back into your Pokeball now.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Zurg: Actually, Rysir, we all saw it. Even Jeffery the Giraffe saw what you did. We're going to have to put you back into your Pokeball now.
Nope! Not a single soul saw me! I can't be seen as THE AURA guides me! -smacks into wall-

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Strange. The uploader isn't working....perculiar.

Ahh there it is.

This is a hot spring area that has tons of steam near the cone of the volcano.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
No way thats a real story..right?
Absolutely. I'm not going to name them, but the gist of it was that in August someone in an old social thread was calling the Romani people a bunch of misbegotten thieves.

What the hell tho? Why are they so fed up with you?
A lot of reasons. I argue with them. I abuse the report system for my own amusement. I do stuff like this, just for fun:

Very briefly, I ran the Smash World Law firm and one of the services was messaging mods on behalf of people who had just got infractions. I am not kind to idiots. I think Venus is the one of the few Smash 4 section mods I haven't had any run ins with, but I also have let him down by not writing about Little Mac for week in review despite repeatedly promising to :(

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Really? You went to a Dutch amusement park and a volcanic area, yet you show us a picture of the Dutch amusement park? Not the volcanic area... with a volcano.
It's three volcanoes together. They are called Mt. Unzen. They are fairly far away from where I live but I can see them across the bay on a clear day.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wait, the Mayflash one? D:

I thought that just made both systems think you wee using a Classic Controller Pro. You mean to tell me it makes the Wii U think you're using the Wii U Pro instead so you can use it with almost anything? Would it even work with something like Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2??

Cause if so, awwww MAN am I so getting this adapter. I don't have a Wii U yet, but I'll definitely be fine with having this baby early. <3

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This brings the question; It's possible to main an entire roster?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Huh........I need to cut down on my mains.
Well, you indeed need to cut some mains, or put some as "secondaries". The best is too have 3 mains : 2 that you are really good with (in my case :4drmario: and :4luigi:) and one that you are good with (:4mario:). You can have a fourth one if you are really good with him, in my case, Little Mac (:4littlemac:).

The ones that you like to play, but are not as good as the characters you are really good with. For me, Bowser (:4bowser:) and Ganondorf (:4ganondorf:) are two characters that I enjoy to play, but are not as good as my Doc or my Lil'Mac.

Finally you have your "Tertiaire" or "Thirds". Those are the guys that you just enjoy play. In my case, Wario (:4wario2:) and Robin (:4robinf:) are the ones that I enjoy playing only for the fun and nothing else.

You need to select your mains and class them. This will give you more clarity.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Absolutely. I'm not going to name them, but the gist of it was that in August someone in an old social thread was calling the Romani people a bunch of misbegotten thieves.
Oh now wtf thats mean D:
I also have let him down by not writing about Little Mac for week in review despite repeatedly promising to :(
*gasp* HOW COULD YOU D:<
Apparently Japan has bat-penetrating sunlight.
bats??

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Wait, the Mayflash one? D:

I thought that just made both systems think you wee using a Classic Controller Pro. You mean to tell me it makes the Wii U think you're using the Wii U Pro instead so you can use it with almost anything? Would it even work with something like Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2??

Cause if so, awwww MAN am I so getting this adapter. I don't have a Wii U yet, but I'll definitely be fine with having this baby early. <3
It makes the console believe that you have a Pro Controller or a Classic Controller, depending if you play on the Wii U or the Wii. And it works with every game that are compatible with the Pro controller and Classic controller, so games like Mario Kart 8 will work perfectly with the Gamecube Controller. It doesn't coast much, and if you want to play Project M, you can use it on your Wii U without having a Wii. It's a great deal.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yes, it's called maining Random. :p
You have a point :p

Actually using random is useful to find a good main, I mained Zelda on Brawl because I got her on random and I liked the results

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You have a point :p

Actually using random is useful to find a good main, I mained Zelda on Brawl because I got her on random and I liked the results
I started maining Dr.Mario and Mario because they were the first characters I've ever played on Melee. Then I started maining Luigi for fun. But I mostly played :mariomelee: because he was balanced and :drmario: because he was the first character that I unlocked.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It makes the console believe that you have a Pro Controller or a Classic Controller, depending if you play on the Wii U or the Wii. And it works with every game that are compatible with the Pro controller and Classic controller, so games like Mario Kart 8 will work perfectly with the Gamecube Controller. It doesn't coast much, and if you want to play Project M, you can use it on your Wii U without having a Wii. It's a great deal.
Huh, you'd think they'd list that in the product description. There's a huge difference between the Classic Controller Pro and the Wii U Pro Controller.

Anywho, thanks for the info. I'll definitely be getting this when I can. <3

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Huh, you'd think they'd list that in the product description. There's a huge difference between the Classic Controller Pro and the Wii U Pro Controller.

Anywho, thanks for the info. I'll definitely be getting this when I can. <3
They have the same buttons. And for the Wii U games, it's always the Pro Controller, so no worries there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom