• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
9 Alerts? What's going on? D: *checks* ...

Hi @Ffamran ¦D;

This Gamecube Controller Adapter is amazing. It's not like the official version, wich only support Smash, but a sort of "illegal/weird" version of it. It works on every game on the Wii U, Smash, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World and many other games that are good with a Gamecube controller. And I can use it on the Wii emulator of the Wii U too.
The adapter connects to the Wiimote and make the console think that I connected a Wii U Gamepad Pro, while in reality it's a Gamecube one. "Pratique" like we say in France, since now I can play Project M and Smash 4 on my Wii U easily without having the deal of waiting a thousand years before Nintendo makes new Gamecube controller.
The only disavantage is you can only have one controller on it. At least I can play with it on a butt lot of games now.

That's nice.
Which adapter is this? I must have. Show me the way. D:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
How many times have I looked at my Wii U, then said "No, I don't feel like it..." today?

I hate being depressed. I can't cheer myself up by doing things I enjoy because when I get like this, I don't enjoy anything!

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Stopped training my Samus amiibo at level 30 so it can fight my friends to deal with their playstyles

D

Deleted member

Set up my shelving today. It's so nice to finally have a place to store all my boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How many times have I looked at my Wii U, then said "No, I don't feel like it..." today?

I hate being depressed. I can't cheer myself up by doing things I enjoy because when I get like this, I don't enjoy anything!
did you actually try to talk to a mod yet? they will help you, you know, they dont bite hard

Morbi

Scavenger
No. Personally, I prefer reverse-traps e.g. I don't swing that way.

Your Amiibo must be defective. Or it's pretending to be stupid before it murders you. :p
Traps, reverse traps, reverse-reverse traps. I could not care less about what gender they identify with, it is all good game. My rule: if it has legs, **** it. If not, **** it anyways.

Soul.

One must be proud of getting a defective amiibo figure. They're such a beauty, don't you think.
I mean, Samus with two arm cannons? How is that not a thing yet?

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Has anyone here even played Megaman Zero? Im really curious about the game.
I recommend playing it, considering its reputation and expert blend of platforming and 2D combat. The sequels are of similar quality.

I didn't know the tree can actually be reflected like that. (0_0)
Virtually anything can be reflected with Ness' bat (anything in the projectile state).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
What exactly would I say to them? "Hey, mods who I've had run-ins with in the past, I need you to drop everything and solve my mental issues"?
...Or " Hey mods, I need help on something personal, If you dont mind, can you help me?" I do it all the time
Please dont let your anger and irritation turn you into an ass, I'm just trying to help
One must be proud of getting a defective amiibo figure. They're such a beauty, don't you think.
I mean, Samus with two arm cannons? How is that not a thing yet?
being proud of buying a mistake..?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Has anyone here even played Megaman Zero? Im really curious about the game.
Just now seeing this, but yeah, the entire MMZ series is awesome. I played 1-3, haven't touched 4 but I wanted Clement's playthrough, and they're damn good and fun. They're not easy, though. They'll really test your skill, patience and ability to learn and adapt abrupt changes during boss fights and later stages. The ZX games that come after it are good as well, but are also Megaman Metroidvanias.

But yeah, get Megaman Zero. If you like Mega Man and the X series, you'll like it.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
...Or " Hey mods, I need help on something personal, If you dont mind, can you help me?" I do it all the time
Please dont let your anger and irritation turn you into an ***, I'm just trying to help

being proud of buying a mistake..?
I'm pretty sure the mods hate my guts by now, though. While I haven't broken many rules here, I've come close quite a few times.

My social circle in any forum I've ever been to can best be summed up by this exchange from the radio comedy Cabin Pressure:

"Do you not believe I have enemies?!"

"On the contrary, I find that astonishingly easy to believe..."

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I got myself Mii Fighters based on Nintendo employees:
- Miyamoto: Mii Sword Fighter with a Mario hat and a ninja outfit
- Aonuma: Mii Sword Fighter with no hat and a suit of armor
- Reggie: Mii Brawler with the same appearance as the Mii Fighter trailer
- Iwata: Mii Sword Fighter with the same appearance as the Mii Fighter trailer

I also have a Sakurai Mii Sword Fighter with a samurai helmet and armor.

Plus, I also have a Mii Gunner with a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face wearing a fancy outfit and a top hat. Classy, I know. He's named Lenny, by the way.
I've got a Swordfighter Sakurai too.

He's nicknamed MASHPOTATO and is wearing the Samurai armor too. ¦D

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

What do you do to curb your depression?

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm pretty sure the mods hate my guts by now, though. While I haven't broken many rules here, I've come close quite a few times.
That is just a facade that the moderators seem to adhere to, they probably care. I mean, they do not have anything better to do than track down trolls, such as myself, and infract them.

I do not get the impression that they hate me (maybe one or two, I am pretty efficient at burning bridges) and I have broken just about every rule there is.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I was too busy cooking with Jesse, we needed to make more, and more. I had to save up for my family that I do not give a **** about.
I don't know who that is, but I'm just glad to see you again. :3

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Lol and the same thing happens in Pac-Luigi's Pac-Mansion: Dark Moon?
Dark Pac-Moon.
Fixed.
And Yes, the same thing happens.
And you have to once again don the Pacstergust in order to save him.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
What do you do to curb your depression?
I wallow. Then I freak out. Then I wallow some more. Then I have an existential crisis.

tl;dr: How do I curb my depression? Answer: I don't.

That is just a facade that the moderators seem to adhere to, they probably care. I mean, they do not have anything better to do than track down trolls, such as myself, and infract them.

I do not get the impression that they hate me (maybe one or two, I am pretty efficient at burning bridges) and I have broken just about every rule there is.
Seriously, though, I have a history of pissing people off. I don't want to risk it.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

My social circle in any forum I've ever been to can best be summed up by this exchange from the radio comedy Cabin Pressure:

"Do you not believe I have enemies?!"

"On the contrary, I find that astonishingly easy to believe..."
That shouldn't stop them from helping a person in need. If it does then thats bad.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Traps, reverse traps, reverse-reverse traps. I could not care less about what gender they identify with, it is all good game. My rule: if it has legs, **** it. If not, **** it anyways.
Glad to know I'm not the only one in here with this mentality for the most part. ¦D

It pays to be an omnisexual xenophile sometimes~ <3

Morbi

Scavenger
I wallow. Then I freak out. Then I wallow some more. Then I have an existential crisis.

Seriously, though, I have a history of pissing people off. I don't want to risk it.
Maybe you should get some professional help in that event. Besides, you do not need to tell me that you piss people off, I have seen it, good sir. You are one of a kind.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

Don't break routine (showering in the morning, breakfast, lunch). Go running every 2 to 3 days for 15-30 minutes, even if you don't feel depressed. Spend some time outside during the brightest part of the day. Leave your windows open.

At least do the running. This isn't home medicine. It may not cure your depression, but it will make it manageable within a few weeks. On top of many, countless other benefits. There's really no reason not to go running.

The mods are so fed up with me - but because I know the rules better than they do, they haven't been able to ban me. Although someone like Shaya could anytime they felt like it ("We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.")

Because I know the rules better than most moderators, a lot of arguing happens. As a result, Mic_128, Shaya, and possibly Zankoku have asked some of the moderators not to humor me. They've even flat-out ignored me for complaining about how someone was being racist one the boards. And so, they went strangely unpunished.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Awkward silence is awkward
...well, not anymore

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Don't break routine (showering in the morning, breakfast, lunch). Go running every 2 to 3 days for 15-30 minutes, even if you don't feel depressed. Spend some time outside during the brightest part of the day. Leave your windows open.

At least do the running. This isn't home medicine. It may not cure your depression, but it will make it manageable within a few weeks. On top of many, countless other benefits. There's really no reason not to go running.

The mods are so fed up with me - but because I know the rules better than they do, they haven't been able to ban me. Although someone like Shaya could anytime they felt like it ("We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.")

Because I know the rules better than most moderators, a lot of arguing happens. As a result, Mic_128, Shaya, and possibly Zankoku have asked some of the moderators not to humor me. They've even flat-out ignored me for complaining about how someone was being racist one the boards. And so, they went strangely unpunished.
Believe me, I have tried the exercising thing. But just when I think I've got a rhythm going, something happens, there goes my motivation to do anything except sit in one placewith the lights off for ten hours.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

What the hell tho? Why are they so fed up with you?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
GG @ Space Stranger Space Stranger !
You progressed since we fought, and even though I was playing on the Gamepad, I still managed to do correct stuff. The funniest part was probably the Blu Luigi ditto where we did nothing. But anyway, GG dude, your Captain Falcon and Luigi are really good. Try to play more on Battlefield or SmashVille, FD is good, but too much of it isn't nice. :)

@ Luggy Luggy 1v1 mii IRL m9
Not this night, but tommorow I can. I'll recharge my wiimote and we'll Smash, I promise.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
GG @ Luggy Luggy
:4drmario: is still solid as always and you crushed me with that :4littlemac:. However, even the boxer couldn't handle the edge. :4darkpit:

Oh and that Bluweegee round in a nutshell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom