• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I went back and watched this:

Interesting how much the game changed visually.

Also, I remember all the fun speculation. Including how a lot of people thought Villager and WFT were wii u exclusive.

:happysheep:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Including how a lot of people thought Villager and WFT were wii u exclusive.

Oh god no joke, I emailed Nintendo about that and they just simply told me not to worry but they couldn't tell me a lot.

Days later, Sakurai posted the picture saying " I see people haven't seen these two on the 3DS yet!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, I remember all the fun speculation. Including how a lot of people thought Villager and WFT were wii u exclusive.

You know what was the best part of the video? Based Smash 3DS :troll:

Soul.

I remember I was like "when's Yoshi" until I realized Pikachu was the better choice as a main.
And the Miiverse PotDs. And the Aegislash of Smashboards that is speculation, which means arguments.
You know what was the best part of the video? Based Smash 3DS :troll:
3DS da 3DS where 3DS is 3DS and DS is no DSi to DSi XL where DS Lite is no DS to GBA

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's officially by Birthday. Kind of feels like a normal day. Kind of doesn't. So yeah.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@ Mythra Mythra , I found not the exact same thing you wanted...but it';s qay better than not having it.

I found the ruby sfx on wav and it turns out the sfx for low health is extremely similar:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bc041l55rlufbh8/low_health.WAV?dl=0

Not sure if it's close enough for you liking, but at least it's close...
Is not what Im looking but is still really cool, I may find a way to change the pitch and tempo to recreate the Gen I sound, thanks for searching this! :)

After cheking the Red rom I realized that it does not contain audio files
The music is created via asm files that contain the instructions to generate the music using the sound chip of the emulators. So indeed is really hard to get stuff from the GB but I'll find a way :oneeye:

D

Deleted member

New 3DS da 2DS where 3DS XL is 3DS and DS is no DSi to DSi XL where DS Lite is no DS to GBA
Fixed that for you, bruh.

It's officially by Birthday. Kind of feels like a normal day. Kind of doesn't. So yeah.
Happy birthday!

Anyways, I did this in Photoshop.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Is not what Im looking but is still really cool, I may find a way to change the pitch and tempo to recreate the Gen I sound, thanks for searching this! :)

After cheking the Red rom I realized that it does not contain audio files
The music is created via asm files that contain the instructions to generate the music using the sound chip of the emulators. So indeed is really hard to get stuff from the GB but I'll find a way :oneeye:
dude, I liked had to read pages of query results befoe getting how to rip anything from TTYD....luckily, spm was the same except the sfx which I had to change the program to rip them (I'm seriosu, I found how to rip TTYD by finding a php script on a forum about a guy that made a script to rip resident evil sfx....it just turned out to work on TTYD).

pm64 for the music is like nearly impossible, but some did the really hard work so, I just got the pack and converted them to shiny wav :)

As for their sfx...geez, no one did it and guess how I got them?

An utility made for snes games just happened to rip all the samples....I'm serious.

I even submited them to sound ressources....why no one ripped these?

but....I think if you know the file format....you're on a good way. It becomes way easier to search with google what you want specifically....

but sfx are so annoying to rip. Music....normally not so much, but sfx are so hard. Like, GC and wii you just pass a program called vgmstream.

Anyway, for these weird ripping annoyance, I have planned to do a ripping tutorial thread on the Paper Mario group....it's way better than having people download so much wav....and extracting a rom is easy because it's bult in dolphin :)

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
YEAAAH. Teched a spike on the edge of FD at 112% today. Put that stock to good use in closing the match with a 2 stock lead. Had me feelin' like:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Fixed that for you, bruh.

Happy birthday!

Anyways, I did this in Photoshop.

Yeah I did it pfft
YEAAAH. Teched a spike on the edge of FD at 112% today. Put that stock to good use in closing the match with a 2 stock lead. Had me feelin' like:
You could say
The "Booty"(spike) had you like

alright I need to go to bed. Im expecting to see more pokemon relesed tommorow. Good night everyone

Last edited:

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
After hearing the announcer sing the Pokémon theme song,
I'm making a good request for Director Sakurai to sing the Monkey Magic theme song (you know, the one that goes "Born from an egg on a mountain top...")
私は、モンキーマジックのテーマソング歌い取締役桜井良い要求を作ってるんだ(あなたが知っている、行く1「山の上に卵から生まれたの...」)
Could you please attempt at English with the song Monkey Magic, Sakurai-san?
あなたは歌モンキーマジック、桜井さんと英語で試行していただけないでしょうか。
How would he sing it, guys?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*cough* HowaboutIjustshowyouthevid *cough*
Hmm... Is the derpy girl actually based on Derpy from MLP? I swear I see MLP everywhere. Soon... SOON! They'll take over everything! Oh wait, they already did like everything else on the internet.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
I'm making a good request for Director Sakurai to sing the Monkey Magic theme song (you know, the one that goes "Born from an egg on a mountain top...")
If you come across Sakurai, could you please ask him to try and sing "Monkey Magic" since the announcer sang the English Pokémon song? Why Monkey Magic? It just popped in my mind.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
This song is new to me O.o

I would be SO ****ING HAPPY To come across Sakurai. oh god so happy

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
This English song was once (sorta) sung in Lucky Star but the English came out flat.
I've been wanting to test Sakurai's English for a long time.
Ooooooh ok I think I know what your talking about.

Although I dont think Sakurai can speak ANY english. I know Iwata and I think Miyamoto Can but not sure about Sakurai

3D Dillon

Smash Ace

Although I dont think Sakurai can speak ANY english. I know Iwata and I think Miyamoto Can but not sure about Sakurai
Miyamoto is the more SORTA type.
For my 150th post:
I'd like to request Sakurai to do an attempt in English (maybe at April Fools Day or something)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

To anyone who's interested as well,

Hideo Kojima can speak English. I think.

As people know, Hikaru Utada speaks English and Japanese fluently, PSY speaks Korean and English well, Takanori Nishikawa speaks Japanese and English well too. Just listen to the English version of Naked Arms, the opening song for Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes. David Hayter if I remember right speaks Japanese allowing him to talk with Hideo Kojima and the others at Kojima Productions fine. Same goes with Reuben Langdon who worked on Capcom's Devil May Cry 3, the anime, 4; and Street Fighter IV and I think he motion captured for Resident Evil 5 or 6 for Chris Redfield. Fun fact: he appeared in The Medallion in a minor role.

A lot of people speak different languages. It's just old stereotypes and how different languages and dialects work that create accents which either appeal or annoy others.

Last edited:

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
To anyone who's interested as well,

Hideo Kojima can speak English. I think.

As people know, Hikaru Utada speaks English and Japanese fluently, PSY speaks Korean and English well, Takanori Nishikawa speaks Japanese and English well too. Just listen to the English version of Naked Arms, the opening song for Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes. David Hayter if I remember right speaks Japanese allowing him to talk with Hideo Kojima and the others at Kojima Productions fine. Same goes with Reuben Langdon who worked on Capcom's Devil May Cry 3, the anime, 4; and Street Fighter IV and I think he motion captured for Resident Evil 5 or 6 for Chris Redfield. Fun fact: he appeared in The Medallion in a minor role.

A lot of people speak different languages. It's just old stereotypes and how different languages and dialects work that create accents which either appeal or annoy others.
BTW, forget my request.
Unfortunately, Sakurai's attempt at our language may result like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEMoX3hFpBI

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's been four days since I posted my Mewtwo stage on Miiverse, and I'm still getting notifications for it. At this point it has the most yeahs and comments out of all my posts. Do people really look that far back on Miiverse?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's been four days since I posted my Mewtwo stage on Miiverse, and I'm still getting notifications for it. At this point it has the most yeahs and comments out of all my posts. Do people really look that far back on Miiverse?
If they're that bored, then they probably do.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hmm..was playing TF2 and turns out I ran into someone that I beat on Smash Wii U For glory.

They were mad I found out and still mad.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They changed Ice Arrows in Majora's Mask 3D

They suck now

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Finally a reason to buy a DLC !

Also hi.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
This is me after coming to the Social Thread for the first time in a while and finding out nobody's here.

dog-cupcakes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom