• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
If both overwatch and Heroes of the storm be F2P,I will migrate from TF2 and DOTA 2 to these games.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
If both overwatch and Heroes of the storm be F2P,I will migrate from TF2 and DOTA 2 to these games.
When is Overwatch coming out anyway? I've been thinking of getting it, also is there anyone else who thinks of Codename S.T.E.A.M when they hear Overwatch? Maybe I just played the demo too long.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I learned that while I was absent a year since I ended my TTYD gliutch hunting....no one tried on Super Paper Mario....

Now, I have to honestly wonder.....

The heck?

I mean seriosuly, they made a whole tas of TTYD and it took months....

Well, that means I could do a lot for this game....

So, if I ever do glitch hunt spm (might be in weeks though), do you have any early prediction?

Remember, my avatar was due to my glitch hunting on TTYD so....it can be THAT weird....

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Just made a NU team. I probably made the weirdest set for a :067: in this team. He got Dynamic Punch, Knock Off, Rest and Sleep Talk. Combine this with the eviolite and you got a Machoke that doesn't want to die and confuse both the Pokemons and players alike. It's awesome to also stop burns and toxics.

Anyway, what's new here ?

D

Deleted member

Hmm... Is the derpy girl actually based on Derpy from MLP? I swear I see MLP everywhere. Soon... SOON! They'll take over everything! Oh wait, they already did like everything else on the internet.
MLP is solely responsible for making me the Madoka obsessed Kermit I am today.

Well, that and :roypm:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
An other masterpiece from the internet. Slamming.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Why does the Global Smash Power have to appear on top of the screen when I play Classic Mode? Or is it just on the Gamepad? I haven't used the TV in a while...

_gold_

Smash Master
So I purchased the Prime trilogy's today. I never finished Prime 1 and Echoes when I first got it for GameCube, so I'm pumped!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I hate the winter even more than I did before, it freezing cold in my house and I don't have water because my pipes froze, I hope they get to my house soon I'm freezing, so anyway good morning everyone.

_gold_

Smash Master
Then it's set up that way by default. Like a clock. It's just a bunch of code that wished you happy birthday. Seeing as it's a multi-billion dollar company, with over 550 million users on Google Plus, I bet they don't even acknowledge your existence.

... but we care! Happy Birthday pal!

Last edited:

Jugoken

Smash Cadet
It is the Year 20XX....everyone and their mother mains Diddy Kong....the meta has evolved to the point...games are won by....whoever shoots...the first peanut. A Sheik player desperately tries to prevent the Apocalypse....but fails miserably....the meta has evolved...stages were destroyed...by mere peanuts.

SwordDude

Smash Apprentice
Then it's set up that way by default. Like a clock. It's just a bunch of code that wished you happy birthday. Seeing as it's a multi-billion dollar company, with over 550 million users on Google Plus, I bet they don't even acknowledge your existence.

... but we care! Happy Birthday pal!

_gold_

Smash Master
How come it seems like I had more friends I could play Smash with locally when I was younger, then I do now? It's like, they finally implement 8-player Smash and I can't even use it.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
How come it seems like I had more friends I could play Smash with locally when I was younger, then I do now? It's like, they finally implement 8-player Smash and I can't even use it.
I can't ever use it because there is never more than one or two other people who would play Snash at my house.

(Minus my amiibo but they're too good.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom