• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What am I on right now?
I find it funny that I have a love/hate relationship for both Nirvana and Frozen. :laugh:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

The song says it all.
Let it get to me? I'm just gonna creep. Down in Pumpkin Hill I gotta find my lost piece....Wrong song. My bad.

Knuckles' cheese-y raps will forever be burned into my mind.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Draw Dr. Mario. Seems like he's your go-to guy, based on your sig. Or maybe Falcon and Dedede.
Maybe. Dedede is my current main. I stopped using Dr. Mario after realizing he's just inferior compared to his Melee incarnation, but he isn't that bad, I suppose. Funnily, some friend actually suggested me drawing Falcon. When sketching, all I currently do is my character, which is shown in my icon, and I get bored of it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's the later :p
I want to extract the beeping alarm of this
I've using and experimenting with Audacity to extract it with no success
euh, try to rip the music?

I'm not sure if it;s possible even.

What I know is that if you;re able to rip the samples....you have the best quality possible.

For example, I ripped every sfx of every Paper Mario game so, when I hear this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jgtjmfz4v0obno/634.wav?dl=0

I'm like "Woohoo!!! sexy badges!!!!".

But I'm going to warn you....this is very complex to do. You basically would need to hop on google and try really really hard to find a way to get the rip done....oh, and you need a rom too.

OR, you might be very lucky and someone else did this work for you, but in this case, please be carefull on the file format. You want wav, but flac isn't too bad. The thing with wav is whatever you do with it, you have the best quality possible. For example, if you really wish to have an mp3, do the mp3 from the wav so it get the least compressed....but I srill won't like you :(

Though....pokemon, that should have been done. It;s not like Paper mario where there shoudl be more stuff....it's a lot more recognised than Paper Mario.

Though, let me check that out....I might find good rips, these are not hard to find if they exists....

But continue to mess with it in the meantime....

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Speaking of Fox, I was doing a money match set today in Melee against a pretty dang good Fox player (I was Yoshi of course). On one of the matches, we were both down to our last stock, and I lived to a whopping 236% damage and managed to win that match. It was incredible

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Okay, story time! I know that some people here know that I sometimes participate in Smash Bros. Wii U tournaments, and, I think two weeks ago(?), I lost in a hilarious manner whilst on stream.

So, I made this.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Okay, story time! I know that some people here know that I sometimes participate in Smash Bros. Wii U tournaments, and, I think two weeks ago(?), I lost in a hilarious manner whilst on stream.

So, I made this.
>says blocked in my country
>I live in the US (assumng you live there too)
>mfw

Soul.

lol whens skype for web. never heard of that thing for like, a year.
then again youtube tho :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
[Fluff] Basically nobody is happy right now.

Yep, I would say so

[Meta] By the way, if the PC shuffles really frustrate you, please do consider taking a short break and coming back when you're feeling better. We're all here to have fun! Don't let a stream on Twitch ruin your day. Get an ice cream, watch a movie, relax =)

To late for some people. XD

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
euh, try to rip the music?

I'm not sure if it;s possible even.

What I know is that if you;re able to rip the samples....you have the best quality possible.

For example, I ripped every sfx of every Paper Mario game so, when I hear this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jgtjmfz4v0obno/634.wav?dl=0

I'm like "Woohoo!!! sexy badges!!!!".

But I'm going to warn you....this is very complex to do. You basically would need to hop on google and try really really hard to find a way to get the rip done....oh, and you need a rom too.

OR, you might be very lucky and someone else did this work for you, but in this case, please be carefull on the file format. You want wav, but flac isn't too bad. The thing with wav is whatever you do with it, you have the best quality possible. For example, if you really wish to have an mp3, do the mp3 from the wav so it get the least compressed....but I srill won't like you :(

Though....pokemon, that should have been done. It;s not like Paper mario where there shoudl be more stuff....it's a lot more recognised than Paper Mario.

Though, let me check that out....I might find good rips, these are not hard to find if they exists....

But continue to mess with it in the meantime....
That's what Im going to do, find the ROM and rip the stuff, because I tried to isolate the beep (I want that beep beep as my ringtone :p)
Nice Sound rip btw ;)

Now I need to get the Pokémon Red ROM, and a way to open it. Sure is goona take time but I may ask to the guys at Twitch Plays Pokemon to give me the link of their rom

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's what Im going to do, find the ROM and rip the stuff, because I tried to isolate the beep (I want that beep beep as my ringtone :p)
Nice Sound rip btw ;)

Now I need to get the Pokémon Red ROM, and a way to open it. Sure is goona take time but I may ask to the guys at Twitch Plays Pokemon to give me the link of their rom
Thats if they do even give that out since I think it was made for them.
@Enderman_Aura

Which drinking pose do you like better?

Hey look, I found @DrinkingFood
Sorry, Drinking

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Nice Sound rip btw ;)

no actually....I found a good one....but it';s not the best thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEg9wKFGtQg

go to 1:00.

I think they merge the beep to it gives a fast effect.

Nonetheless, that's better than nothing.

but ripping gb games seems weird....i even wonder if it's possible because their sounds are seqeuntial....it's like in midi or so.

But it might be possible....it's just sounds hard.

Just convert the link aboove to wav, trimt he file to only have the 2 beeps at 1:00 then dupe this file so in audacity, make 2 tracks with the 2 files having delay.

I think it might work....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom