• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yeah, I really hope something comes out of this. Seeing the FE games that haven't been localized get releases in the West would be amazing. We'll have to wait and see.
This seems probable with FE growing popularity in the West. Awakening is a saving grace for the series and If got a lot of people hyped.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, Diddy's got hoo hahs and Dr. Mario has prostate exams. Reverse Super Jump Punch, everyone. I'd rather take the hoo hah over the exam. >_>

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just beat TTYD for the 4th time in my life now :)

the third time on console, because the second time I beat the game...it was on a laggy 30 fps emu....very annoying.....seriosuly,I had to beat the final boss twice with savestates because the emu crashed after the first time...lol.

But as for sharing my happiness now that I renewed my already huge love of TTYD, here's the soothing credits music:

ahhhhh, I remember I played this music in loop the whole day the morning after the stage confirmation :)

Going to do spm next weekend if I can free it up, which I realised I'm a good enough student to mostly succeed :)

However, this time, I expect to learn A LOT. See, I only beat spm once and the story turned out to be so deep that I actually didn't took every info and tried to plug the hidden pieces since I wasn't familiar with the story and they do tel side info....which I should have cared more....

But now that I know its story, I will learn a lot.

Let's hope to be a
experience....if the emulator won't lag (I have to use dolphin because I need to make saves for possible glitch hunt....yeah, I might work on it :) )

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Anyone knows how to isolate sounds from an audio file?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Anyone knows how to isolate sounds from an audio file?
do you mean just trimming the file or like just have one sound out of many at the same time?

Cause I know how to do the former, but not the later....

Though, you might get audacity...it's apparently a good audio editing software open source :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
do you mean just trimming the file or like just have one sound out of many at the same time?

Cause I know how to do the former, but not the later....

Though, you might get audacity...it's apparently a good audio editing software open source :)
It's the later :p
I want to extract the beeping alarm of this
I've using and experimenting with Audacity to extract it with no success

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
There's going to be a special concert in Japan for Fire Emblem's 25th anniversary.

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-25th-anniversary-concert-announced-for-japan/

Heh, and some folks thought they won't do anything special. Super hyped!
Poor :4samus:. LMAO

Hopefully most of it is recorded and put on Youtube. Or better yet, a bonus when purchasing FE14. And for fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw-MacNUs7o&index=10&list=PL87756A2748A4BDCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwV_ms4W2z0&list=PL87756A2748A4BDCE&index=17

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Random survey time!

Pick ten video game characters that you believe are iconic (not necessarily your ten most iconic). I need this for...something.
In no particular order.

1. Mario and Luigi( Both of them are everywhere)
2. Link and Zelda( People still get the two mixed up. )
3. Samus( Metroid is iconic. And Samus is one of the first major female characters.)
4. Sonic( Iconic platformer series. Though not on Mario's level.)
5. Mega Man( Again, he's a platforming icon. That goes without saying. Though his popularity isn't on Mario or
Sonic's level. Which is a shame, since he's the best.)

6. Master Chief( He's one of the most famous characters from modern games.)
7. Jill Valentine( Main character of the iconic and influencal Resident Evil series.)
8. Pac-Man( The first major game character. The arcade legend.)
9. Pikachu( I don't think I need to say much.)
10. Lara Croft( She's seen as an icon for the Playstaion. And unlike Crash, she's still being used in stuff I guess.)

I know you only asked for ten. But I feel like I should mention a few more.

11. Solid Snake
12. Scorpion and Sub-Zero( like Mario and Luigi, it's kind of hard to think of one and not the other.)
13. Kratos.
14. Ryu(Street Fighter)
15. Simon Belmont
16. Kirby
17. Phoenix Wright

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Have anyone played Luigi mansion dark moon, if so is it good? I find it funny that I played the first one and like it and not dark moon.

D

Deleted member

Okay that's cool. I was just wondering.

Speaking of emoticons, I made my own icon by cropping the Sig @Flight helped me make.
View attachment 39218
I got a feeling it's gonna have a MIGHTY use soon. :4villager:
Noice. I thought of using this as my new avatar once February 24 arrives, as that marks some weird milestone for me: five years active on the interwebs.

Have anyone played Luigi mansion dark moon, if so is it good? I find it funny that I played the first one and like it and not dark moon.
Dark Moon is good I suppose. I never completed it but in some cases the original game is better. Shots fired.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's the later :p
I want to extract the beeping alarm of this
I've using and experimenting with Audacity to extract it with no success
Oh boy, is that going to be your Alarm clock noise?
I Looooooove Dark Moon. Dark Moon is fun~

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Noice. I thought of using this as my new avatar once February 24 arrives, as that marks some weird milestone for me: five years active on the interwebs.

Dark Moon is good I suppose. I never completed it but in some cases the original game is better. Shots fired.
Oh boy, is that going to be your Alarm clock noise?

I Looooooove Dark Moon. Dark Moon is fun~
I guest I give it a try, The first one will always be dear to my heart but I see if I will like Dark moon as well.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I played both, and thought Dark Moon was incredibly meh.

It didn't really feel like a real Luigi's Mansion 2 to me. In retrospect, it was probably because it was based on puzzles, where as the original was just finding ghosts and sucking them up.
It's overall atmosphere also seemed too "bright" for Luigi's Mansion. It lacked a really ominous feeling.

But, it was OK enough that I managed to get through it without it being too painful to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom