• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
Is Walking Dead even good anymore?
I stopped watching after The Governor went all nuts. I think that was season 4. It got a little ridiculous after that. I kind of wish it remained a mini series.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I kind of stopped watching after The Governor went all nuts. I think that was season 4. It got a little ridiculous. I kind of wish it remained a mini series.
Tyreese lost his arm last episode and died, Beth got shot in the head, and Hershel got decapitated by the Governor with Michonne's sword.
So yeah, it's still good.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I just watched Law and Order's infamous GamerGate episode.
>mfw watching that crap

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't quite get the hype to Twitch Plays Pokemon. I mean, the idea's interesting, I'll give it that. I guess it's just not my thing.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I just watched Kill la Kill and have this to say: What the actual fridge?

I like it but, the writing is trying so hard to be Badass and edgy while the art style is trying to be comically exaggerated and in your face it just conflicts in a weird way.

And Mako... DEAR GOD, EVERY TIME SHE DOES ANYTHING I LOSE TRACK OF WHATS GOING ON.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
The best power is the power of luck.

_gold_

Smash Master
Tyreese lost his arm last episode and died, Beth got shot in the head, and Hershel got decapitated by the Governor with Michonne's sword.
So yeah, it's still good.
Hmm, yes that does sound quite intriguing...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I stopped watching after The Governor went all nuts. I think that was season 4. It got a little ridiculous after that. I kind of wish it remained a mini series.
It never was a mini series. It was great until they killed off my favourite character, then gave another character a stupid death, and this next episode is all filler from what I heard.

There's better shows on tv.. like Grimm, Better Call Saul and Gotham.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I love Ganondorf dittos. Playing them, watching them, whatever. It's just so funny like Gerudo pinball or something... Then again, Ganondorf loves his tennis.

Ganondorf fights and dittos in a nutshell. :p

_gold_

Smash Master
It never was a mini series. It was great until they killed off my favourite character, then gave another character a stupid death, and this next episode is all filler from what I heard.

There's better shows on tv.. like Grimm, Better Call Saul and Gotham.
Gotcha. I thought it was originally planned as a mini series, seeing as the first season was only a few episodes long.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Random survey time!

Pick ten video game characters that you believe are iconic (not necessarily your ten most iconic). I need this for...something.

D

Deleted member

I just watched Law and Order's infamous GamerGate episode.
>mfw watching that crap
Law and Order: SVU went downhill ever since Stabler left and the new detectives were introduced. It's now Personal Victims Unit, because of course, we have to care about the personal lives of the characters, like Grey's Anatomy. :troll:

Amazonian Warriors. LOL is that a Dynasty Warriors sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom