• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Years

Smash Lord
he didnt place well but hes a really great smasher...he 3 stocked pbody and beat ultra luigi but i dont no remember the stocks...

3Years

Smash Lord
aero he's a falco player he's crazy good...im not tryin 2 start drama but he did beat idk if u werent tryin but i dont think people let them 3 stock em even if its friendlies...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
he didnt place well but hes a really great smasher...he 3 stocked pbody and beat ultra luigi but i dont no remember the stocks...
I just saw this post.

Wow, I beat Pbody at every tournament we both go to. And I'm not ranked.

Play me in tournament.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
aero he's a falco player he's crazy good...im not tryin 2 start drama but he did beat idk if u werent tryin but i dont think people let them 3 stock em even if its friendlies...
Wow, I really like that contradiction in your statement. Obviously, you are going to start drama if you start vouching for some player that no one even knows at all, then continue to back it up with no evidence.

Hardly anyone plays serious in friendlies. You simply play for fun. I've beaten people badly in friendlies only to have them completely **** me in tournament.

And the only thing your friend did was split with Ultra in pools at OC3.

Seriously, just because you beat a ranked player in one match doesn't mean you should be ranked. Especially if no one knows who the **** you are.

Play me in tournament.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
wow, if everytime somebody splits with someone good in pools, we would have me on this **** for splitting with forward, hugs, champ. Winning one match doesn't mean ****, and even winning the set doesn't mean much unless it's done CONSISTENTLY, ****en *****

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol pools are nothing
As long as you make the bracket ..
Thats all that matter right?
so yea.....
LOL play us in tournament
!

LuCKy

Smash Master
play me in tournament....................in teams.

danimals for top 25!!! he placed 1st in teams and 2nd in singles @ s&ci mean whats wrong with you people dont you recognize skill when you see it??? pshhh and 3 years guy danimals will **** that oreo falco gaurenteed!!!

f**kin gut punch ftw!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom