• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

MacD

Banned via Administration
alan i love you're new avatar

but does anyone have a samus besides mango/hugs that plays, i want to get some practice against one but i can't say that i know of any here

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
come to norcal lol we got sheridan and dark mike (u played him right?) and brandon has a good puff as well

nublet06

Smash Lord
get ready to be *****

[11:19] Aesis: so im coming home soon
[11:19] nublet06: when is soon
[11:19] Aesis: may 15.
[11:19] Aesis: i want to play smash all week ok
[11:19] Aesis: every day
[11:20] Aesis: 2 hrs minimum
[11:20] nublet06: you arent gonna be in school huh
[11:20] Aesis: nope

Kira-

Smash Champion
good **** kira for 4th at san diego
lol i narrowly avoided

tofu and atlus (i beat the guys who beat them but i probably woulda lost to them lol)

also connor ***** my ****, lovage you dont know my style yet

good **** connor at beating tofu

but thanks, i appreciate

the positive commentz

also Pit for socal pr

nublet06

Smash Lord
connor is so good now its ridiculous. most improved smasher i think i have ever seen over my years. he improved by like 5 times just in the few weeks between the last two sets i played against him. connor is looking mad cute at 8th on this list.

Lovage

Smash Hero
pit is really good and could probably get ranked if he went to a lot of tounies, but unfortunately hes from Tj and can only go to pat's tournaments which are like once every 2 months

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
connor is so good now its ridiculous. most improved smasher i think i have ever seen over my years. he improved by like 5 times just in the few weeks between the last two sets i played against him. connor is looking mad cute at 8th on this list.
aww you <3

I hope Pit can go to more tournaments. I think he might be the best Peach in SoCal but I can't really back that up since he's only been to one tournament so far.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
The fact that Connor isn't at least number 7 is laughable.

Does the PR even consider the fact that Connor performs really well in doubles? He's placed top 3 if not 1st in doubles in many tourneys he has entered.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol the best peach in socal thing really has become a joke hahahaha

kouryuu: calm down, connor's not that good LOL. and no ***** doubles don't count. and getting ***** with zhu on your team doesn't mean you're good in doubles.

bbb

Smash Champion
heres MY comprehensive guide on how to not be annoying

read your posts, if you think 'how can someone even form these words into this post' kill yourself

Top Bottom