• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Jun.

Smash Lord
honestly i don't think HoN will ever be as balanced as dota. For some reason it seems like farming is a easier and that its more Buff dependent which makes a lot of heroes dumb.

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
Well Dota isn't that balanced either I mean just look at Broodmother in Dota last update.
There will always be a form of imbalance in a competitive game even if it's a lot or a little imo.

Jun.

Smash Lord
wait what? Broodmother got nerfed. Her spiderlings give more gold and exp. Her last major nerf was when her ult lifesteal% got dropped. Did she get some buff? I should go scrutinize the changelog some more

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey lovage have you ever did this? on bf one of the lower platform side b ledge to falling upair? i know it's nothing cool to you but it's just fancy to me but i'm trying to get it to work so far i got like 3 times? =(

araknophobik

Smash Master
incase you haven't seen it
go watch the lucky vs dr peepee set

too bad you didn't win joey, imagine how many el lucky's we couldve sold
ec has dj's
we wouldve had el luckys =[
i could hear it now
"he mustve eaten his luckys..."
nvm lucky charms works better

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Hey lovage have you ever did this? on bf one of the lower platform side b ledge to falling upair? i know it's nothing cool to you but it's just fancy to me but i'm trying to get it to work so far i got like 3 times? =(
with falco?

DJMirror

Smash Master
So I got a SNES Emulator on my Phone and I download some roms for it so i can play on the go!

So i was wondering if anyone have any play Bahamut Lagoon? i want to know if it's good game or not. It's a RPG made from Square or Enix. It look interesting and stuff

bbb

Smash Champion
it's good but japanese is a language I don't understand so I got frustrated and gave up before the end

Kira-

Smash Champion
Wow

joey

you vs PP

i can't even say it

too good

makes me wanna play melee. macd i'm down to play now looll

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
loooooooooooooooooooooooool
Wow, that was intense.

If you haven't gotten Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for the DS and you have one you're missing out. It's pretty dam good.

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
@mr squigglez

play sherigami, p, little england or fly (to name a few) instead, they're much better players/people

unless you play only brawl, then whatevs

Top Bottom