• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
Omg, talk about Carl Jr's amazing food and prices? =D
And are Silver Cubes rare or something?
I can't seem to find any. Then again I'm not looking too hard.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
last time i checked, it was 1.99 still

that was today o_O

or maybe my eyes deceived me

or maybe 818 ***** sigh

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i doubt atlus has ever g otten high

and the big carl is 2.50 ime (last week with emil)

MacD

Banned via Administration
So today i dropped my phone under my drivers seat by accident. I reach down to get it and i feel a bag. Now, i'm not sure why this bag is there so i decide to pick it up. Turns out it is an OPEN bag of hot cheeto fries and they spill all over my back seat/floor. I decided to explore the rest of my car since i was scared what other crap i would find. I've compiled this list as an FYI/warning to other potential drivers.

Lucky- left a bottle of sprite half full and some wrappers from fast food, not that bad
mango- left a wrapper sticking out of my backseat cup holder, i told him to take it out and he said he's remember... he didn't
lovage- (i'm assuming you're crap was on the right) some empty chips and half a bag of hot cheetos all inside a plastic bag, at least they were all contained in one bag
s2j- (assumign you were on the left) the open bag of hot cheeto fries that spilled and a ucla bag with garbage in it

I didn't know i would have to remind people to clean up after themselves. Now my car needs to be vacumed and smells like old food.

tldr: *****es need to learn to clean up their ****... though i still <3 you guys, pick up after yourselves

D

Deleted member

im sorry

for some reason i thought they were taken care of and didn't think of looking underneath the driver's seat

i'll be extra careful next time

Lovage

Smash Hero
hey LOL just be glad people don't treat your car like they do dunskies

i think people would have cleaned up a lot more if we drove home the next day, i was asleep most of the drive back and when we got to dunskies house i just wanted to gtfo and sleep (except we woke up dunskies and he forced me and johnny to play melee with him for like 2 hours at 6am)

MacD

i know it's not anyone's fault, and the only real problem was the fact there was an open bag that was still half full, since everything else was already in a bag and ready to be thrown away... except for mango's garbage... that *****, at least he didn't leave it on the floor i guess

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
For my old car, i didn't care about people throwing trash in my car, now with my new car...I hella care =___=

-Jkun

festizzio

Smash Champion
I remember finding an open bag of white cheddar popcorn on the floor of my car after getting home from a tournament one time, and I still remember it was lovage who left it there.

Edit: but my car's pretty ****-proof, so I didn't really care

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
mccain i thought i was going to read a paragraph about how you almost died today and were unrepentant :(
i owe u 5 bux

also carls has a 1 dollar hamburger

and double hamburgers are 1 dollar at bk again

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ya it's really disrespectful when people leave **** in cars

i'll make that a rule: anyone leaves anything in my car and they pay $1 extra in gas per item left

MacD

i was thinking of doing something like that adam, though it's hard to inforce it unless you clean up as people are getting out, and i had 3 different spots of dropping people off so i'd assume poeple would know to clean up if i just charged someone else like 2 bucks extra for clean up

brendan, you owe me 5, oscar 37, i wonder if there is a way to make all of the 805 in debt to me ;)

Atlus8

Smash Master
Hahahaha! Smashers don't clean up after themselves! This was evident when people went to Dunskies a couple of weeks ago! Little Caesars pizza boxes, water bottles, soda cans ahhhh! Lovage and I cleaned up the mess before we left on the next day! Even then, I told lovage to make the bed and that f***er lagged it until the end!

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Yeah that's it! I must be high!
:/ Who are you trying to kid

Yup, Big carl is 2.50. It doesnt have tomatoes or pickles though..... If they still have the 2 for 3 famous star deal it blows the big carl out of the water

Top Bottom