• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
What do you guys think about bullying? Recently at school there was a kid who got beaten up. I met him a few times and he was a nice guy. He just likes technology and has a tech thing on the school announcements, but I don't see why anybody would have any reason whatsoever to do that to someone else. I didn't see it firsthand, but just hearing about sucks a lot.
Also there was a bullying assembly recently and it obviously did absolutely nothing.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If Mike Singletary was as good of a head coach in the NFL as he was a player in Tecmo Bowl, the Niners would have already won the Super Bowl 3 weeks in advance.

Yeah. I deliberately have been ignoring it do thr hype doesn't kill me. Not too long now though. Competative Marvel 2 players aren't feeling it though. I personally love them both gameplay wise. Then again I also played TvC

Atlus8

Smash Master
all my other characters in ssf4 suck huge ***
LMAO! I was thinking "I'm pretty d@mn sure this is his brother playing!" Also, I'm wondering if my connection ever dropped? Was it green or yellow most of the time?! I just got a wireless router today and I'm just wondering! I have my PS3 hooked up to the thing!

Yeah, all of your other characters suck d!ck!

embracethe12

Smash Lord
as far as i saw you had 4 bars the whole time, i dunno if mine was changin, but there wasn't that big of a lag to notice a difference. and yeah dude, i started playing street fighter 4 when super came out and only played juri, so i don't have any skills with any other character. but i wanna get some so i can play some casuals without playing my main the whole time

my older brother plays guile

and my little brother plays chun li, and he's basically as good as i am

we share one account so the rank means even less than it did already

MacD

Banned via Administration
idk if you heard but kdj won a tourney on sat

apparently had a 4 stock comeback on zoso

thorn got 2nd

idk if anyone cares about that but people normally go ape **** over kdj entering tournies

DJMirror

Smash Master

thorn got 2nd

idk if anyone cares about that but people normally go ape **** over kdj entering tournies
say what?

What's the name of the tournament? I wanna check it out!

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
HADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKEN

Mmm top level street fighter..fun

ZoSo

Smash Champion

thorn got 2nd

All true.

I like how every time KDJ goes to a tourney, everybody's like, "OMGWTF KDJ IS BACK," when he's been back in the states and going to tourneys for months.

HADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKEN

Mmm top level street fighter..fun
It's not as easy as you think.

bbb

Smash Champion
NAME SEARCH POWERS ACTIVATE

and its not as easy as you may think but it is as boring

Top Bottom