• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

MaNg0

Smash Hero
do you know what the word unreliable is

very few people in the melee community either have the passion or the needs (vast majority of you guys depend rides from others who are sketchy as hell) to be able to say, "I'm going to this Melee tournament 100% no matter what just because I want to." The only way that happens is if it's a generally well set-up tournament that's easy to set aside and commit to. Since such tournaments are a rarity for an outdated game, the competitive scene as we once knew it is dead. We're no longer SoCal, we're like the midwest or something.

Or in other words, when the community's 20 people legit, and only half of those people show up for any given tournament, it's more dead than not.
shut up p

get out of here with ur negative talk

this is the melee community

we only talk about

1.****
2.red link
3.Pound three
4.How gay pyschomidget is
5.Shine Bairs
6.Silent Wolf

MaNg0

Smash Hero

If u really wANT to get better

i suggest dont play roy -_-

but if u want

power 2 u ^_^

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i figured that out a while ago. I just wanted to see what it was like to main low tier but I can't handle that.

I've started taking on Marth/Falcon, since they are way cooler.

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow
so its 2:30 in the morning
and i got alot of bull**** on my mind so i can't sleep
and im resorting to drastic measures inorder to fall asleep
...and thus i watched rise and shine *shivers*
i actually sat through all of it too

Top Bottom