• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I actually just thought it was hilarious, watching the sequences with giant 1ton kirby smashing the entirety of FD. And fox getting charged shot X10 in the face.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
JDM you should come over :D

-sherigami
you're gonna be asking for a long time for people to come over to you. why should they?

LMAO man getslaped p

roy and mario.... using top tiers... and a gay style... what are u doing man
choking.

actually, sethlon was just too good. i didn't know the matchup and got ***** for it. that was me being cocky. vs shroomed though i just choked. that's not a valid john, so w/e i expect to get **** for it, but if you want the truth there it is

texas alex, you suck a LOT. please don't respond to this with one of your stupid little posts. if you think you can beat me, mm me for $20 or more. otherwise what you say is irrelevant.

Miztik

Smash Master
it's all good P i think you'll beat him the next time cuz after the first one it seemed like you figured out what to do and wanted to MM him again and i think he realized that and thats why he said no

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
choking.

actually, sethlon was just too good. i didn't know the matchup and got ***** for it. that was me being cocky. vs shroomed though i just choked. that's not a valid john, so w/e i expect to get **** for it, but if you want the truth there it is
good ****. you're pretty good. i saw some of your other matches.
i'm pretty sure 40 people cheering for shroomed didn't help.
along with choknater going, "where you at neighborhood PEN1S?!"
(lol that's home field advantage, i guess)

good **** though. i hope i see the rematch.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I wasn't as much home field advantage as much as it was dislike for P.

P's comments get under peoples skin, and that just irked a lot of people. Not to mention he kept calling Dajuan a scrub, and referred to him as practically ****. He also flat out said, multiple times, I WILL win this. So people wanted to see him fail.

The reason i state its more hate for P, then it is love for Shroomed is because not many people liked Dajuan in the first place.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it's also pretty apropos that when i got super *****, it was recorded.

the whole hype thing was for myself rather than the other people. it's how i help to motivate myself. and if i lost, it would give me even more motivation. so it's just my way of making it a win-win situation; the verbal backlash is meaningless compared to how hard i am on myself.

not as hard as zhu is though, LMAO

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
The reason i state its more hate for P, then it is love for Shroomed is because not many people liked Dajuan in the first place.
i like shroomed. lol
i guess i'm not a regular though.
the verbal backlash is meaningless compared to how hard i am on myself.

not as hard as zhu is though, LMAO
i know what you mean. lol
man, i have mad respect for zhu.

MacD

Banned via Administration
just to let you know lovage/everyone, i am working on not dsmashing, i used to *hore that move, i still do it and get punished but not as much as before, i'm working on it but soon i'll not be such a dsmash *hore

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
you're gonna be asking for a long time for people to come over to you. why should they?

choking.

texas alex, you suck a LOT. please don't respond to this with one of your stupid little posts. if you think you can beat me, mm me for $20 or more. otherwise what you say is irrelevant.
whatever you'd like son, you name it it's your money. Have ou ever seen yourself play?.... you're ok but like really you watch all the time and talk alot but you should record alot of matches and work on your game. I've played sethlon and on FD where he like chain grabbed me 0-death a couple of times and i still came close and i was bad then and knowing he ***** Forward... and yea you lost get *****....Sethlon is very **** yea...but if you would play space animals it would be even harder for you. go ahead talk away... all i gotta say is yes ill money match you. and ye im annoyed by hearing all your criticising ill just play you and yea

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
And yea i got mangos honest opinion but P is just always right so he can have it when i go.

Top Bottom