• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
im guessing lol he beat me in tournament when i was pretty bad though =/

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I heard P used shiek and i know because the ones from here that went to Cali are letting the houston thread know.

They said Sethlon used Roy and beat him taking 40$

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhaha wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow what happened to all the **** talking..... he should really re consider MM me...P was telling me that the guy i play against is garbage....well the guy i play atleast beat sethlon in tournament....get *****

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
I heard P used shiek and i know because the ones from here that went to Cali are letting the houston thread know.

They said Sethlon used Roy and beat him taking 40$
i think it was only 5, actually.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i wanted to learn the ranks of so-cal smash, it should be fun, maybe i'll become so-cal at heart if you all teach me well enough

i'll be like a so-cal version of zoap, with less d-smashing, my controller won't be a joystick that goes down, lol

joeplicate

Smash Master
"So you guys will be completely site banned for one week. That means no posting on your alt accounts, or any account period. After that you will get your old account back. Exceptions is Replicate. After the fact he continued to post unacceptable stuff on his now account."

WTF LOL

Lovage

Smash Hero
i wanted to learn the ranks of so-cal smash, it should be fun, maybe i'll become so-cal at heart if you all teach me well enough

i'll be like a so-cal version of zoap, with less d-smashing, my controller won't be a joystick that goes down, lol
actually this dood dsmashes a lot

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
actually this dood dsmashes a lot
it's gay. cuz my peach requires like 4 times the button input his does and he's still better than me. (in most match ups)

p.s. i played lovage one or two times... that is all.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lmao @ zoap's controller being a joystick that only goes down
haha zoap walking around the venue with a giant c-stick that clearly only goes down.
the father of narcal melee. (with sheridan as the weird/cool uncle) LOLOL
who said that????

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh cool. permanent bans are only temporary.
NOTHING CAN STOP US FROM POSTING!!!!

p.s. i don't care about count unless i'm bored. i want to play meleez more than i post. lol
I WANNA NOT SUCK AT MELEE! make it happen socal!

Top Bottom