• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I just thought it didn't do you justice to judge you based on the people you play fully, hopefully your skill hasn't diminished if the guy you were playing is less skilled (as one would hope) but either way, you appeared to be pretty good in what I saw with you and mango?

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
I just thought it didn't do you justice to judge you based on the people you play fully, hopefully your skill hasn't diminished if the guy you were playing is less skilled (as one would hope) but either way, you appeared to be pretty good in what I saw with you and mango?
yea and i was worse then...mango AND lucky told me i had potential...and then they taughtme alot and then i moved and practiced and now im much better.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
adam if u need help on the match-up against roy i have some experience on it cuz my friend plays roy. But whats important is a good roy player will **** spacies no matter what, you can still win but its hella hard. my opinion would be use marth, there are some really good combos that u can gimp roy with. I play a decent enough roy to help you out if u wish.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i have my good matchup days and bad matchup days

these days im good with falcon, falco, and sheik

i used to be good against fox and marth but i lost it

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lol how can no johns be rules for the MM?
cool
one day when i'm not garbage, i'll mm you. but i suck still and i wouldn't dare try to boost your already high self esteem. haha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man... guys.... screw ****-talking...

i wanna go to a tournament where people yell "I LOVE YOU! I LIKE YOU! YOU'RE MY FRIEND!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!"

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
man... guys.... screw ****-talking...

i wanna go to a tournament where people yell "I LOVE YOU! I LIKE YOU! YOU'RE MY FRIEND!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!"
this is coming from the guy who yelled, "WHERE YOU AT, NEIGHBORHOOD PEN1S?!"
lolol i won't soon forget that.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
@ p, you've seen his posts right? they're all lame puns like that with sexual references. lol
what more could you expect?

@suspect... GOOD ONE hhaha i like the simple humor i guess.

@alex, do you get pumped to melee from lame jokes on the boards? lollol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, but you know choknator prides himself on not being hackneyed and super lame and cliche. not only did he already use it in the past, but it wasn't even funny then. the great leon would never touch something like that. choknator needs to step his game up imo

Top Bottom