• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

bbb

Smash Champion
wow, so im watching this show, and there's an episode with a pun off, and I couldn't breath

**** puns are funny

LuCKy

Smash Master
i always wanted to play hungrybox. . . lol

always o.o

especially since hes supposed to be good lol

and since king quit -.-

LuCKy

Smash Master
oh yea. . i had the best dream ever

the melee community was throwing controllers at a car LOL

we were like on some bridge thing. n some huge like bus thing was going in circles (it was one o those buses where you can go up stairs n theres no roof) n we had to hit the people in there lol

it was ****en ****. . .for some reason hugo was ****** though

mango wasnt trying

romeo suked balls but he was laughing the whole time

tofu/atlus were happy

there was a ****load of other people thowing controllers but i only remember those 5 lol. . .good stuff

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol not like he's dropping jiggs. just Fox.

I'm the only one allowed to say that. And until Mango can **** me with his Falcon, I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND!
didnt you lose to san diego reaper?

I have a good jiggs

in brawl
MM?

wow, so im watching this show, and there's an episode with a pun off, and I couldn't breath

**** puns are funny
is it some cartoon/animated kids show? i think i saw that once

m2k cactuar and jman would beat our entire crew
how the **** is that even
lol you think you can judge off videos

mango/lucky would beat everyone

edit - @ P
i think tofu is down too

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
It's something between me and Mango. Until the he can **** my Peach with Falcon, I'm always going to call his Falcon garbage (even though his Falcon is nothing less than amazing).

That claim WASN'T meant to be taken seriously lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey who in Socal (in reasonable distance of C0nn0rcakes' place) can play with me on Thursday and Friday? Before you leave for WCSL, of course.

Also, it'd be super duper cool if you could house me on Thursday because c0nn0r's parents are being strict since it's a school night and ****.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm reasonable distance from connor cakes' place. if by reasonable you mean 25 minutes.

which reminds me, kira where are we meeting for the trip

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i'm reasonable distance from connor cakes' place. if by reasonable you mean 25 minutes.

which reminds me, kira where are we meeting for the trip
I could bus there if you couldn't pick me up, but I'd still want to know if housing would be a problem.

joeplicate

Smash Master
tai u ****

I love you

and I'm back in my home and I got my computer and gamecube and everything set up, it's hella legit

come over some people

Top Bottom