• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
i'm not horrible!

i use jiggs, peach, sheik, falcon, ganon, marth, and some fox/falco.
Those two sentences are an oxymoron

I only use fox/falco/marth/sheik so i know i'm slightly better than you

EDIT - you're probably not horrible, but everyone who still plays Melee is pretty good at it now, so most likely you're still relatively horrible. I'll help you get better though, even aznforce has hope ^^ He still loses to my falcon though lol

Sleepy

Smash Ace
funny someone telling me about mango saying forward would be really good if he didn't kill himself, with his last name being Benner, and him becoming "Forward B".

bbb

Smash Champion
if PC and Kira could have a kid it would probably get a modeling contract before 6 months old

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
M2K's everything is phenomenal

he has da best sheik in da country yo

edit: his peach is meh compared to his other secondaries

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
If only there were more vids of him using Peach. Though I did learn something VERY useful from him about Peach. Can't wait to try it out =D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i dont know if that post was serious or not

embrace the ninja post -_-

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
u do know that they had a sheik ditto at one of the last tourney kdj went to. and m2k lost right?
Ditto's aren't everything dude.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut....

I do recall reading a post M2K made a while back saying that his Sheik and KDJ's Sheik are about even. But this was a while back. And M2K's sheik is much better than what it was before. And since KDJ doesn't play anymore, it would be safe to assume that...

M2K's sheik > KDJ' sheik

SamDvds

Smash Ace
so since no one has any work/school tomorrow...does anyone wanna play some smash tonight?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
North Hollywood, but I'm willing to drive where ever since i dont have a tv...or a smash setup...stix only lol

GSUB

Smash Lord
use more than 2, maaaybe 3 characters and you're not good.
be nicer to gsub

he *****
haha thanks lovage :p

let's be realistic
no one knows me and i have a low post count and recent join date. i'll get picked on. and be generalized. and hated. for awhile. n___n

respect gottsa to be earned

OR p was just giving me advice lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Tbh, I see something stupid and I quote the post. I don't really look at the name or the date he registered or what game he plays or whatever. I wouldn't think anyone does, because that's pretty stupid. No one gets picked on just because they're new or just because they suck... no one really cares about those things.

GSUB

Smash Lord
usually 08 join date people are Barwl players so that's probably why you're picked on.
ew... barwl... lol

Tbh, I see something stupid and I quote the post. I don't really look at the name or the date he registered or what game he plays or whatever. I wouldn't think anyone does, because that's pretty stupid. No one gets picked on just because they're new or just because they suck... no one really cares about those things.
you just mind****ed me.
i thought i knew why you do what you do. but i was wrong.
but nonetheless what you said was still advice.
so thanks.

Top Bottom