• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

GSUB

Smash Lord
yeah i really want to.
i've just been having car johns so i just stopped going on smashboards.
but i figured if i really want to go to tourneys i would try harder.
so if i need to bus places or maybe even a cab or something, i will.
:)

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
yes i did
renamon > yori or yomi or whatever
one of those is from azumanga
i really liked digimon season 1 and 2

steven that goes without saying

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
season 3 was stupid at first, like he crammed the thing into the thing and made a digimon? dumb. but i quickly learned to like it. then either season 4 or 5 featured the kids on the trainmons and they turned into digimon and i was like DONE and then they made more

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol digimon and pokemon are immortal in japan

the fads may die here in the us but in japan theyre frikin huge

lol i thought that one butterfly girl in season 4 was pretty hot

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i had digimon toys and i made them fight by smashing them into each other. then i got some gundam w models and did the same thing and they got pretty ****ed

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
mainly because were both in our school libraries and these convos are open to everyone (hydrokriby, lumpy, houseoftemari)

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
from the lab:

just found out that initiating a charlie counts as a completed dash, meaning u can dash cancel it
this is very cool for characters with abnormally slow dash acceleration rates (marth) because their charlie is exponentially slow. so with this you can forced moonwalk away from someone's shield, charlie, dash cancel and ftilt/fsmash/whatever. marths super slow moonwalk acceleration means that a good moonwalk will have him running in place for the first ~50 frames of his run, but even tho ur not moving u can still dash cancel it

this can be used as an alternative to pivot ftilt because, while slower, accomplishes a similar goal (executing a move during your initial dash)

im gonna have a lot of fun with this

for those who dont know what charlie is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3tgPl1fgj4

Top Bottom