• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

beker101

Smash Cadet
Aero you shouldve played it out and beat futile. probally wouldve helped your rank more instead of splitting it.

**** like he said, it was ridiculously late and brawl was way played out, futile not only is the **** but a great sportsman. i think both aero and futiles choice was best for everyone... due to the ******** stank in the air that made everyone sick (you know you wanted to vomit sitting in that stinnk *** arcade) lol. and **** aero i i think you should be like 2 or 3 easily.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Yeah yeah I know I was just kidding man like I said. I undersood lol

I just wanted aero to have beat him. An all Dedede player be first place at a tournament

DSF beat Futile the day before twice at the UCSD triweekly using all Dedede. in winners and then in finals. Futile hates playing Dedede so all I was saying was I think Aero could have won

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Yeah I did. That was good stuff for real

I wanted Aero to get his revenge and this time win out of losers lol

And like I just edited my post DSF beat Futile in winners bracket and then in the finals using all Dedede. Futile hates playing dedede.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Is sonic good enough? Prove everyone in Socal if you think so. It says you live in socal

Lucky is the best sonic guy here. But he even says sonic isnt that great at all

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
Is sonic good enough? Prove everyone in Socal if you think so. It says you live in socal

Lucky is the best sonic guy here. But he even says sonic isnt that great at all
Calm down :p. Proving characters are good is wack. Not worth the effort lol. And I dunno if I even like Brawl. lol.

lol u just basically said that ur sonic is bad. ***** <3
My Sonic is terrible. But he's fun. ;)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol, he really plays that now? wowwwwwwwww

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I own a system that is actually good, and SF4 comes out on it, so yeah. And mvc2 is pretty **** actually lol. Have fun playing Flowers & Strawberries Adventures.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pretty broken game.

Lets play GGAC

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'm still surprised at the fact that there are about 4 or 5 smashers in the High Desert, and none of us have met you judge. That Guilty Gears thing looked aight I guess, but I dun know any of the characters, so how would I know who the cool people are? o.O

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'm still surprised at the fact that there are about 4 or 5 smashers in the High Desert, and none of us have met you judge. That Guilty Gears thing looked aight I guess, but I dun know any of the characters, so how would I know who the cool people are? o.O
Testament.
He's like grim reaper mixed w/ Itachi.
Just overall bada$$ char.

I haven't heard of many hi desert players except Sick.
But I am actually recognized as good in brawl.
(would pull out vids, but tired)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
VINNNCent vega if you ever come to a tournament I will enter as Butch and then you will lose by default

EDIT - Vincent Vega is way better than $ick, i dunno where you're getting your info from

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
ROFL @ Kira's post. Too good. But Butch is wack. Comebacksies!

Edit: Yeah judge, Sick is pretty amazing. It's not surprising he's the only one you've heard of that's out here. :laugh:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Testament.
He's like grim reaper mixed w/ Itachi.
Just overall bada$$ char.

I haven't heard of many hi desert players except Sick.
But I am actually recognized as good in brawl.
(would pull out vids, but tired)
I'm sure you are recognized as good in brawl. Just keep ****** those online tournaments.

The Glory

Smash Apprentice
Judge - Let's play brawl some time. Pretty much me, Kon, and Vincent Vega are always down to play.

Edit: Oh yeah i'm not that good at brawl though, but I have some money willing to bet if you are down. I think it's called money match or something.

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure you are recognized as good in brawl. Just keep ****** those online tournaments.
Jake don't try and b funny.
I could give 5 sh**s about an online tourney

Besides, you know that I'm Zenith right?

Judge - Let's play brawl some time. Pretty much me, Kon, and Vincent Vega are always down to play.
Sure, should b near lagless.
Need more nearby players.

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman

Edit: Oh yeah i'm not that good at brawl though, but I have some money willing to bet if you are down. I think it's called money match or something.
:laugh: Didn't you get 4 stocked by every character in dittos in Melee by that Sick guy? ;)

Lol @ 4/6 people in the High Desert posting at the same time. :p

Top Bottom