• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

festizzio

Smash Champion
You don't go to tourneys tho. And I would love a ride somewhere. Gets boring being the driver. Can't wait for the next one i go to.
I needed a break after a tourney every week in September...I'll be going to this one, then the one at cal poly pomona on the 17th, then the one at UCLA. So stuff it.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I might bring 64 and ssb to this. Anybody wanna MM? =D
mm danimals he thinks he is like a god at that game someone needs to shut him up

and woooooooooooooo nov 10 is the birthday of #10 in socal............and to anyone that trys to sock me imma get danny to shank you fukers

3Years

Smash Lord
wow i havent play ssb in 3years lol that was a bad joke 4get i said that...me n my crew will try 2 make it 2 the next r.c tourney

The Game II

Smash Champion
OK so I'm going to commit myself to this tournament regardless of whatever else happens next Saturday.

So I hope I'm not the only one there.

--GCII

LuCKy

Smash Master
OK so I'm going to commit myself to this tournament regardless of whatever else happens next Saturday.

So I hope I'm not the only one there.

--GCII
dont worry glen it wont be a bad tourney if mango is there..........lol and i want to go to see dsf's jiggly that should be wierd

Lesheik

Smash Lord
There's another Gimpyfish, except he doesn't play videogames. He made his s/n as Gimpyfish without knowing of the legendary Bowser player, Gimpyfish. I saw this when I accidentally messaged the wrong Gimpy. I IMed "Gimpyfish" instead of "Gimpyfish62" and some guy was like, "who is this? Are you in my drama class? I don't play videogames."

=P

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The real question is, why would someone make 3 different accounts?

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
what i dont love is the join date october 2007

*stern looks*
But what you do love is your fanboys. :chuckle:

The real question is, why would someone make 3 different accounts?
Wow... Someone with a name like Jake the Boy when his name is Ryan is giving me a hard time about finding a name I like. :laugh: ( I used name 3 times in that sentence)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey. Who is going 100% for sure?? Usually there are about 20-30 people who come but there are always lots of people who say they are coming and don't show.

Top Bottom