• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal 2006 choice awards

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Best Combo Skills: Ken, DSF, Mike Y
Smasher with the Best Recovery: Ken, Ultra Luigi, Knivez -- IMO playing Peach or Samus should DQ you from this award
Smasher with the most Mind-Games: Ken, DSF, HugS
Most Technical Skill: Ken, DSF, David C
Best Edge Guarding Smasher: Ken, DSF, Knives
Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play): Gabe, Arash, Dodger -- LUIGI IS SOOOO NOT LOW TIER
Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters): Ken, Mana, DSF
Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a team): Arash, Champ, Mana
Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win): HugS, Champ, Arash
Most Traveled Smasher: Ken, HugS, DSF
Most Unpredictable Smasher: Champ, Mike Y, Azeem -- LOL DEEP SOCAL, who knows if they'll show up or even do well? ;)
Best Crew: OC2 Staff!, Superfriends, Deep Socal
Best Trash Talker: Levin!!!, Arash @ Vegas, Jenny @ Vegas
Gayest Smashers: Knives
Funniest Smasher: Jonathan M. Wadlington, Mana (when he's happy :)), JUGGERNAUT
Friendliest Smasher: Arash, Edrees, Dodger
Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters): Ultra Luigi
Most Improved Smasher: Mike Y, David C
Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2007): BoA, David C, Teba
Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY happened): Ken + Arash by far, Ken + Mana, Champ + Knives
Best Overall Smasher: Ken, DSF, HugS

I propose adding:
Best team name(s): all of HugS' + Omar's, Osama Yo Mama, Marshmallow Snow Cone

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
mmm, me and Azeem did "Harold and Kumar" as a team name :p

and to Roger: I said you looked like Kirby cuz of that one shirt you wore at MLG anaheim :)

and Neal and his girl can be Popo and Nana cuz they white as snow :cool:

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Best Combo Skills: Ken, Wolf, DSF
Smasher with the Best Recovery: HugS, Ken, Arash
Most Technical Skill: Ken, DSF, Azeem
Best Edge Guarding Smasher: HugS, Ken, Mike Y
Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play): Gabe, Arash
Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters): Ken, DSF, Mana
Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a team): Arash!, Azeem, Ken
Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win): HugS, Ken, DSF
Most Unpredictable Smasher: Ken, Wolf, Champ (But not in a good way, this fool gets random!)
Best Crew: Best LEGIT crew? Superfriends hands down. When have Superfriends lost a crew tourney? ;)
Best Trash Talker: Azeem, Mike Y, Byron, LOL, pretty much anyone in deep socal. That's all they're good for.
Gayest Smashers: Deep Socal
Funniest Smasher:
Friendliest Smasher: Neal,
Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters): Arash, Pedro, Mike Y
Most Improved Smasher: David C, Evil Nemesis, Blitz
Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2007): ROMEO! David C, Knives
Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY happened): HugS + Omar, Gabe + Wolf, Ken + Arash
Best Overall Smasher: Ken

King of Grimes: Joe aka Eznjay aka Busta Grimes

Knivez

Smash Ace
my turn- i copy neal a lot because i have the hots for him.
Best Combo Skills: Ken, Mike Y, DSF
Smasher with the Best Recovery: Ken, Ultra Luigi, Knivez
Most Technical Skill: Ken, DSF, David C/S.O.S
Best Edge Guarding Smasher: Ken, DSF, Knives
Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play): Gabe, Arash, Dodger -- LUIGI IS SOOOO NOT LOW TIER
Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters): Ken, Mana, DSF
Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a team): Arash, Champ, Mana
Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win): HugS, Champ, Arash
Most Unpredictable Smasher: Mike Y, Champ, Azeem(for making johns)
Most Predictable Smasher: Edreese (for consistency in tournament rankings : ) )
Best Crew: Deepsocal, Superfriends, Deep Socal(gets twice the nomination for twice the ownage)
Best Trash Talker: Levin!!!, Aesis( he just kinda yells a lot), knive(s)z (he hits on the people he is playing with as a mindgame~ works like a charm)
Gayest Smashers: Gabe of course. who the **** plays yoshi anyway...thats pretty gay to me..besides he hit on me last week at Dennis and winked and showed me some nude photos of mike y holding champ by the fourth leg. (champ is a beast with 4 legs)
Funniest Smasher: Knive(s)z on the boards for his awesome posts and lack of concern regarding personal image , Arash for that burger challenge and resembling bowser characteristics, Mike Y for being a noob.
Friendliest Smasher: Arash, Edrees, Dodger, Knive(s)z --> for being honest and never fake or scared enough to tell someone when they suck (fugito, yojo, evilnemesis).
Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters): Ultra Luigi
Most Improved Smasher: David C, Mike Y, Boa, Knive(s)z- his jokes have gotten a lot better.
Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2007): BoA, David C, Teba, knivez (because i wanna be good)
Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY happened): Ken + Arash by far, Ken + anyone, edreese and azeem,Champ + Knives(cause double fox is too AWESOME POSSUM!)
Best Overall Smasher: Ken, DSF, HugS

Best team name(s): all of HugS' + Omar's, Azeems and HugS( money want kids con likes) Osama Yo Mama, Marshmallow Snow Cone, AWESOME POSSUM

worse teammate: Mike Y (for spiking and tipping his teammates)

worse ethnic smasher in terms of race- Azeem- He's from iceland but pretends to be white.

REAL names that should actually be nicknames- Champ, Azeem, Edreese, Hugo( these are awful)

Worse program made this year : TiO
Best program made this year : RPG maker 2.0X53 DELUXE W/ Walk on water action.
Best overall human being- Knive(s)z

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I would like to add a "cutest couple" award

1. Knivez and Champ
2. DSF and Nezumi
3. Hugs and his controller

Knivez

Smash Ace
I heard from Azeem that the vibrator function in the controller is used mainly for "training" when he goes over and visits gabe and hugo.
in the words of champ miyazaki, "thats hot"

hey neal u want my friend code? i got some cool looking Miis and i hacked the firmware of the wii to allow for nude models of them, so i made one of champ without a shirt and without pants. Its pretty sexy and i tried making it resemble champ as much as possible, so no penii of course.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Best Combo Skills Ken Dsf S.O.S.
Smasher with the Best Recovery azeem edreese wolf
Smasher with the most Mind-Games dsf azeem BoA
Most Technical Skill S.O.S. dsf ken
Best Edge Guarding Smasher Boa champ dsf
Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play) rofl arash ultra luigi
Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters) S.O.S. dsf ken
Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a team) blitz Boa Teba
Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win) knives champ aesis
Most Traveled Smasher ken dsf aesis
Most Unpredictable Smasher mike haze champ nealdt
Best Trash Talker rofl rolf and aesis
Gayest Smashers ummm every one is saying knives so i guess ill say knives to ?.? but he didnt seem gay to me lol
Funniest Smasher ezyn jay aesis creepy fingers
Friendliest Smasher Boa Emerican Blitz neal mike y (i put 5 so what lol)
Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters) ultra luigi and arash
Most Improved Smasher Rofl Blitz scooter puff
Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2007) Boa S.O.S. Rofl
Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY happened)blitz + S.O.S. Boa+ Teba Edreese+azeem
Best Overall Smasher araknaphobik and mike haze :p

best black guy in palmdale Creepy Fingers

i'm unpredictable? or was that more sarcasm :p?

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
i'm unpredictable? or was that more sarcasm :p?
it wasnt sarcasm you really do have an unpredictable playing style. well at least in my opinion becuz ost players i know what their going to do and when i play u my predictions always come out wrong lol ur just random like that

Top Bottom