• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

r3d d09

Smash Master
for the record... I do the pivot desync while i'm sopo or peach >.> luckily i play it off by grabbing xD. it's funny. i will pivot and push b, and my friend always says.... trying to pivot with sopo are we? LOL

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
yeah, he got good at brawl when he was up here in WA :D

i miss him though...

we was such a pimp

EDIT: Wow apparently he's third on the utah pr for brawl LOL

why is your PR only top 5 though? lol

r3d d09

Smash Master
because we have a small smash scene. but we are all like brothers. we hang out all together outside of smash and what not. it's awesome. and because a few of our members went on LDS missions and what not.

also E_A. you're never on :(

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Lol, i'll get on skype if you guys are chatting. And I LOL at any IC west of MI.

Sieguest

Smash Master
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

*needs to get AIM or somefin but is too lazy to*

facebook? x_____________________x rurgh....

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
I LOL at any IC west of MI.
>=| I'm gonna bring you guys some videos back from my tourney this Saturday and show you how legit I actually am. There will be no lulz had.

Also, anyone know anything about Delphiki? He's supposed to be there but Idk if it's for melee or brawl. I've seen his his climbers in videos, but not one was recent and he wasn't especially great with desyncs or chain grabs. It would be fun to ditto him though.

r3d d09

Smash Master
>=| I'm gonna bring you guys some videos back from my tourney this Saturday and show you how legit I actually am. There will be no lulz had.

Also, anyone know anything about Delphiki? He's supposed to be there but Idk if it's for melee or brawl. I've seen his his climbers in videos, but not one was recent and he wasn't especially great with desyncs or chain grabs. It would be fun to ditto him though.
cool story bro. lul

Sieguest

Smash Master
DANGIT I CAN'T FIND THAT COOL STORY BRO PIC I EDITED IN GIMP? urgh.... gotta reupload it...

Dun hate on mah epic failure in GIMP....

Top Bottom