• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
lol it really does. Thunderstorms, hour later, Hot Sunny Day, next hour, Tornado Warning, Then we get a flood, then later that night there isnt a cloud in the sky. then i go to sleep and wake up and there is like snow outside. lol

ok maybe i exaggerated a little. but yeah you get the idea. lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO

what a crazy place to live in

when i think kansas i generally think 'boring' or something, cuz i dont know whats out there

but i like that weather :) sounds fun

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Also, you guys don't have to do exactly as the title says. xD I just change it to whatever you guys are talking about or something random.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
me, my hat, and my green swim trunks went swimming yesterday. apparently there's a beach thats only 45 minutes from my house and even closer to my school. good times. and to top it all off i didn't get sunburned (though hat got a little wet. it spent the day airing out).

to recap:

Green Hat
Green Trunks
Green Shirt
Green Towel
Green ICs

get at me and my color coordination.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Lol at vidjos. It's how my dad pronounces it as videos since he has a thick Filipino accent, except the V is a B, so it would be "bidjos." :3

Ya there's a chat: http://xat.com/IceClimberzzz

It's dead though; I just come there to randomly comment... D:
Chibi you speak Spanish? Lol cool maybe you could help me =S
So....what's the videos thing up there?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol at vidjos. It's how my dad pronounces it as videos since he has a thick Filipino accent, except the V is a B, so it would be "bidjos." :3

Ya there's a chat: http://xat.com/IceClimberzzz

It's dead though; I just come there to randomly comment... D:
Lol, yeah. That's how my grandpa pronounces it, then I started saying it to joke around with him. xD

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
... Yo sé several palabras en español, pero mi solo problema es que no puedo hablar español fluently. Dx

No I did not translate this because if I did it wouldn't make sense at all. I just inputted the Spanish words I know and replaced the English words, and read it as many times as I can if it makes sense; in fact translators are horrible because they translate literal sentence meanings, and it wouldn't make any sense.

Bidjo powsteeng taym! Pilipino aksent ees ween! I lab eet sow mach, du yu? <3

Sieguest

Smash Master
... Yo sé several palabras en español, pero mi solo problema es que no puedo hablar español fluently. Dx

No I did not translate this because if I did it wouldn't make sense at all. I just inputted the Spanish words I know and replaced the English words, and read it as many times as I can if it makes sense; in fact translators are horrible because they translate literal sentence meanings, and it wouldn't make any sense.

Bidjo powsteeng taym! Pilipino aksent ees ween! I lab eet sow mach, du yu? <3
yezs, I lab eet vaary mauch!

@.@

nine-you are 81.....
81?

Top Bottom