• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Its the Black mage texture hack, what u didnt see is the white mage texture hack for nana

Creating new characters if effin amazing, What has the community made of this game lol.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
yeah, i think you can get the texture from kittycorp. i just happened to have that set to my initial texture, thats why its there. SoPo can only use the first IC color (standard costume without textures).

r3d d09

Smash Master
I tried to get that texture to work, but i think i might have put something in the name so it didn't work. lol.
oh well. I need to go and get all my texture stuff again since i reformatted my lappy :D

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
search youtube for tutorial videos on how to get the homebrew channel, it works for every version of the wii, however i dont know about the new 4.1 version.

The only thing stopping u is if u dont have an SD card and/or and SD card reader.
bannerbomb works on every menu version.

future: all you need now is look for help on putting textures/codes on your sd card.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Guys, I like Las Vegas. I just met some pretty cool Korean people. Not to mention they were pretty sexy.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Las Vegas is the only place worth going to meet people... but isn't LA for those old people that want to gamble? 0.0

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
How bad is crime in LA? I know for a fact that there is like... little crime in Toronto so like... a person gets shot every day? Cause in Toronto we get like a shooting every 5 days or such... And Toronto is probably the most dangerous city that's really populated with the highest crime rate.

Ohhh I got my 1000th post >.<

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
How bad is crime in LA? I know for a fact that there is like... little crime in Toronto so like... a person gets shot every day? Cause in Toronto we get like a shooting every 5 days or such... And Toronto is probably the most dangerous city that's really populated with the highest crime rate.

Ohhh I got my 1000th post >.<
oh, thats right, you're canadian. you gonna get killed. hell, even I'D mug you just on the prescident of you being canadian.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I lol'd at this.

@JustNoOne
Ever hear of Detroit? :laugh:
I heard of a man in Windsor that heard of a man that got shot in Detroit when he was asked of the most recent murder he knows about.

lol I know that Detroit is pretty bad, but I just don't know how bad it is... I'll just assume that a person gets shot every 12 hours or so.

oh, thats right, you're canadian. you gonna get killed. hell, even I'D mug you just on the prescident of you being canadian.
Because all us Canadians have something you Americans will never have... Maple Syrup that taste good >.<

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Silly Americans... where do you think you get such cheap gas prices from? Alberta of course! Heck we pay more for our gas than you pay for ours!

Haahahahahahaha! Silly Americans ^.^

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I don't have to drive, just take the train to school and back, so I don't have to pay for gas. ;p ♥

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I read somewhere that Japan gets free wireless internet all over the city and it's 10 times faster than ours...

r3d d09

Smash Master
I read somewhere that Canada has oil in the soil... actually. i know it's true. we just don't use it because it takes more to refine it due to having to extract it from the soil. If someone ever tells you that we are going to run out of oil... not true. we are only going to run out of crude oil xD

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I can do textures, I dont know how to get rid of brawl+ and learn how to use code manager
go to the codes folder and change the name of the file so that its nor RSBE01.gct (example change it to RSBE01+.gct) that way u still have brawl plus and can use the code manager to make a GCT file, call it RSBE01.gct, and thats the codeset the game will pickup.

Now look at youtube for a tutorial on using the code manager, I can't help unless I'm in person.

(and notice i do know what i'm talking about ;))

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Every time I think of people talking about running out of oil, I always picture unhappy Italians having to eat their bread with no olive oil...
LMAO man that sucks

great quality bread with extra virgin olive oil is a really yummy, light, and pleasant thing to eat

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I got 2nd out of 5th in a PnT tourny today :( Lost to a Marth. Oddly enough, I did just as well against that same Marth in friendlies afterwards with my Jiggs than I did with my IC... so now my goal with IC is to get them better than my Jiggs.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I was gunna try to go to Ohsnap, but STL fails at planning and i didnt think we were going till two days before lol. Also wtf hylian why didn't you go?

Top Bottom