• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
MLG_JV said:
"What will my money be used for?"
The premium membership program will allow us to begin holding official Smashboards events and tournaments! Our hopes are that the success of premium membership will translate into our being able to support bigger tournaments, with bigger prizes, at better venues. We will announce more details in the coming weeks.

Once again, I just want to assure everyone that our goal with the premium membership is to provide some added value without taking away anything that makes our community great for all our non-paying members. As always, any feedback you guys have is welcomed and hopefully you are all as excited about this package as I am.

So I hope there will be one in Toronto >.<

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Helped you out with that :).

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Thanks Hylain =D

the only thing I don't like about the premiums is the fact than you have to send it all too Queen Killjoy/Asua/Can't remember and that's alot of work since everyone is like.. buying the premiums.. so more work = backlog i guess?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I've been thinking, Melee had the Bowser challenge, we should have people take on an Ice Climber challenge in Brawl :o People would probably cry as soon as they get grabbed though xD.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I've been thinking, Melee had the Bowser challenge, we should have people take on an Ice Climber challenge in Brawl :o People would probably cry as soon as they get grabbed though xD.
Ice Climber would have NEVER ENDING CG FOREVAR XD

There would be Wobbles and Hobbles and CG and Blizzards and ******** Nanas all over the place! =D

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Ice Climber would have NEVER ENDING CG FOREVAR XD

There would be Wobbles and Hobbles and CG and Blizzards and ******** Nanas all over the place! =D
It sounds like the best thing ever! I wonder if it would be possible for someoen to win :o I still would love to see 6 Ice Climbers alternating grabs between eachother.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It would be pretty boring actually. One person grabs then the other two do nothing.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You can only do 3v1 challenges if the character is bad. ICs = Top tier material. Bowser was terrible in Melee. Maybe you can do a Falcon or Ganon challenge. Or something. >_>

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
It would be pretty boring actually. One person grabs then the other two do nothing.
Desynced taunts lol.

You can only do 3v1 challenges if the character is bad. ICs = Top tier material. Bowser was terrible in Melee. Maybe you can do a Falcon or Ganon challenge. Or something. >_>

Ganon challenge would be boring. Jigglypuff challenge, WoPing J-Puffs once they get your off the stage... I've tried it, I got ***** :*(

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Are there any challenges in Brawl that wouldn't be overkill? Me and a couple friends tried doing a Bowser challenge, and then a Meta Knight challenge... they were both pretty hard. We also did a Meta Knight challenge for each of us, and surprisingly it was a bit easier.

Would a Captain Falcon challenge be a good one?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Are there any challenges in Brawl that wouldn't be overkill? Me and a couple friends tried doing a Bowser challenge, and then a Meta Knight challenge... they were both pretty hard. We also did a Meta Knight challenge for each of us, and surprisingly it was a bit easier.

Would a Captain Falcon challenge be a good one?
No because this happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObilqUV81IA

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Banana is Pajamas was my favorite show <3 Too bad I don't see it on any children's channels anymore like Treehouse and stuff like that...

Man I hate CGing practice, a week 3 days into practicing how to Bthrow lightweights and I still can't do it consistently or get it more the 50% of the time =.= Someone hit me with a magic stick pl0x...

And yay Regis Philbin is back on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, I didn't like that lady hosing the show..

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
when jonas fans grow up and post on forums like this they are gonna be like 'man the good old days are gone. what happened to hannah montana, wizards of waverly place, chowder, phineas and ferb, americas best dance crew? this generation sucks'

just watch

and i also bet spongebob will still be coming out with new stuff

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yea spongebob is pretty love/hate

many ppl think its stupid

but for some reason its humor still survives and kids/teens/adults are always calling it back to Nick. (i suppose all their other cartoons suck that much that spongebob is superior ahaha)

but yea i used to hate it. but now i find it pretty funny. gross humor has really gone off tv this generation, so i like how they can still make a lot of dirty jokes and pull em off. that aint ren & stimpy, but hey, it's out there.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Duck Tails was some epic stuff you know >.<

And it's sorta true, I don't see people doing gross stuff to be humorous so I guess it's a nice change.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Ren & Stimpy was wow. no comment >.>
I loved watching it as a kid and parents didn't want me to watch it.
Now that I have matured and all...I totally understand why now when i saw an episode a few months back.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm, sometimes kids find boogers and farts and excretion funny because they KNOW it's gross. i wouldn't shelter my kids from that kind of humor, as long as they grow up to be well mannered. sexual humor is another story though

r3d d09

Smash Master
yeah... all the innuendos in the disney movies that we grew up with... yeah boiiiiii... not the best stuff.

and about this whole pink color.

i went to a tourney. TGWP. true guys wear pink
lul

Sieguest

Smash Master
I'm reporting this thread to a moderator........so off topic geez....

*waits for someone to take me seriously and flame me....*

:p

Top Bottom