• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Apparently there are alot of Asian girls here in Toronto, but some of them are like... idk just being typical girls although I know this one girl that pretty much plays video games alot....

And from KRD, girls can teleport?

I'm not sure of Nana's ethnicity but she does look Caucasian.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
0.0... a car?

Nana teleports all over the place anyways, expect that most times when you really need her, she doesn't teleport at all.

Prawn

Smash Master
****ing christ its like my routine now when I get home late is "Get home, hide stuff you don't want parents to see, do a shot, drink some water, post on smashboards, go to bed".

I'm very sorry you all had to endure my earlier comment, haha

I don't find Asian girls attractive at all...

How did this topic get started?
Get out of this thread. >:O

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Asian Girls are Asian

PS: you guys talking about Russian and Indian Girls too?

Sieguest

Smash Master
Wow....my lurking has actually paid off in this topic lolololololololol.....

Nana is definitely part black because I'm black and I play Nana....nuff said....*cough* drive by ice blocks *cough*

Ummm..asian girls....seem like regular girls just like that other girl next door....:?

EDIT: I hate mispelling the word asian

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Nana can't be black, she doesn't look remotely black. Also if she was black she would like chicken but Nana doesn't like chicken at all DX

And this thread right now is about girls that are asian and asian only :3 Because we all know asian girls are too good XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Whoa...PLUR just went wayyyyy out of order, lmfao. He wasn't even on the list. @.@

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
uhmm.....what in the? and Chibi where are the asian women in GA? I can't find them halp? D: lol nana can't be black she has no hops <_<
I meant in school. ;p But in general GA has lots of Asians since you see a lot of stores named in Korean.

Marthage said:
I hate mispelling the word asian
Aaisn. Asain. Aisan. Ashan. Azn.

Nana is Mexican. Take off her the hood and she'll like like Dora. I mean CEREALY... >.>

In addition para sa itong unnecessary diskuyson, hindi ka puwede maintindihan ng itong sentensiya. Haha... ang diskusyon nito ay weird; nagkwkwentuhan kami paren ng babae na Asyano. xDDD Pero, saan ba si lain?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
But Asian girls are hawt!

Not as hawt as Lain, though. :3

... thread needs moar Lain tbh.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I think you're underestimating the cuteness that is Lain.

... All Icies pros are lookers, really. <.< >.>

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I just realized today that I can chain grab without looking, as long as the TV has sound. I'm really wanting to look at someone's face while I 0-death them at HOBO 17 now, but if I mess up the chain grab I'll look like some arrogant fool :/

Prawn

Smash Master
I just realized today that I can chain grab without looking, as long as the TV has sound. I'm really wanting to look at someone's face while I 0-death them at HOBO 17 now, but if I mess up the chain grab I'll look like some arrogant fool :/
Dude exact same thing happened to me

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Lol, without any sounds I wouldn't know when Nana grabbed or not, although Hobbling is possible without sounds since there's no movement involved, so you'll just have to feel the rumble when Nana footstools, but the grabbing part is the problema.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Fact:

Lain tried to get me banned, but he because he could not find any he asked the SBR if there was any justification he could get for banning me.

Or at least thats what i got from my different sources >.<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I've seen like 12 people on SWF with that avatar, lol.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh Taokaka, you are teh lulz.

I use Nu in BB. Apparently that's common haha. But I just <3 her.

New topic: BB mains. :3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fact:

Lain tried to get me banned, but he because he could not find any he asked the SBR if there was any justification he could get for banning me.

Lain has never posted anything in the SBR about you.

Edit:

Also...Hobo17 is saturday.

I hope I do well.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Fact:

maybe you should try and be........nice?
yup definately
that's a solution right there swordgard
problem solved

Nice people don't want to be banned by other people

Lain fax pl0x! let's VM him?

Top Bottom