• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Being lower ranked on the list is better, but in actuality, ICs are the 2nd best in the game.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Eh, don't make claims unless your willing to prove yourself that they are true.

If you think they are 2nd best in the game, go win nationals. If you think we counter MKs, go beat M2K. If you think we go even with snake, go beat ally.

Oh wait.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Eh, don't make claims unless your willing to prove yourself that they are true.

If you think they are 2nd best in the game, go win nationals. If you think we counter MKs, go beat M2K. If you think we go even with snake, go beat ally.

Oh wait.
I don't think we counter MK, slight advantage MKs favor. I think snake is evenish (so do you), and rob is our only negative matchup (slightly). Everything else goes from slightly to strongly our favor. I get outplayed pretty often *shrug*.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I don't think we counter MK, slight advantage MKs favor. I think snake is evenish (so do you), and rob is our only negative matchup (slightly). Everything else goes from slightly to strongly our favor. I get outplayed pretty often *shrug*.

Just saying, if MK has a slight advantage over us, and so does rob, then we have about same matchups as snake, which puts us 3rd since snake has 50-50 with MK apparently.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
So guys...

#1) Props to all the IC mains and contributers to help get the IC's so far! I'm REALLY happy!
#2)I figured out, Dash attack goes through Zelda's Fsmash. That alone has made that matchup from 50-50 to me, to 60-40. FFFFFFFFFF Fsmash.
3) Did anyone know that but me???

GOOD JOB AGAIN!!! IC'S ARE THE RAWK SAWKZ. And Cheese, I'm doing better against MK's now with IC's <3333

Sieguest

Smash Master
HEY GUYZ I SAW TEH ICS HIGH ON TEH TIRE LIST AND I SAW DOSE AWSUM CHAINGRABS, IMMA MAIN IC'S NAO
/mockery

Woot for ICs *waves party favor*

Smoom77

Smash Master
....my arm..................made me......................SD......................TWICE.....................in a TOURNAMENT.....................match.............................and...................................mess up.................................two grabs.............................that would have....................................given me................................another chance.............................

Sieguest

Smash Master
@Smoom- >:[ Stop screwing with that arm until it's recovered!

@Kackamee- Quote someone or something, <.< not like I could go anyway though.. T.T

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
@Smoom- >:[ Stop screwing with that arm until it's recovered!

@Kackamee- Quote someone or something, <.< not like I could go anyway though.. T.T
Thanks
yo. i'm confirmed for a ride there. i'm going to pre-reg this weekend (i have to pay someone to use their debit card to sign up. how f'd up is that?)
Cool mang, I'll look forward to meetin you.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Maybe you should GTFO >:O and people love smoom. unlike you :3

and Smoom, stop playing or i'm going to not visit you when i go to texas or when you come here. I want a healthy bro.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol, I remember the days when Future wasn't an *** hole to everyone, it was so peaceful and he seemed like a pretty cool guise.

kackamee - your sig will only show if you use Advanced Reply, that means using it manually or quoting someone. FYI it has nothing to do with post length (just sayin', since lots of people say it does).

And a little late, but good work gents and lady, ICs seem to be jumping higher faster each tier list. Too bad we don't have more than 6 places to jump up the next one. xD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Me vs Melee1 in tournament:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHdleJEIV2E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHdleJEIV2E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sieguest

Smash Master
Is that a remix of the BGM whenever you're in those worlds that take you to Bowser? x.x sweet.

IC dittos. lawl, I couldn't handle it.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I'd have to disagree with you Swordgard x.x I think that IC dittos only show who's better at the IC MU x.x and not so much who's better with ICs themselves, I would think that the person who plays the ICs better outplays the other ICs in more than just that one MU.

I pretty much believe that for every character. Although, it's just my opinion, so meh...

xExile

Smash Cadet
I think I agree with you on that one Guest. For IC dittos anyway. I had a friend that could beat me in IC dittos but didn't play IC as well. Think that's what you're getting at anyways. Also, hello. I guess you could say I'm new to the IC boards though I've been maining them for quite awhile. Just trying to interact with the community more I guess and stumbled across this thread.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I think I agree with you on that one Guest. For IC dittos anyway. I had a friend that could beat me in IC dittos but didn't play IC as well. Think that's what you're getting at anyways. Also, hello. I guess you could say I'm new to the IC boards though I've been maining them for quite awhile. Just trying to interact with the community more I guess and stumbled across this thread.
Well hello there and welcome to the IC boards.

xExile

Smash Cadet
Thank you. Pleasure to be here. I've been reading around the IC boards in general for awhile and a lot of the information here is really helpful. It's helped me out a lot. Unfortunately Georgia doesn't have too many tournaments. At least not as many as I'd like. There was a monthly I went to last week though and placed second. Speaking of which...I was reading up on some of the match ups and I didn't notice anything for Toon Link which is who happened to beat me in the grand finals. Unfortunately the match wasn't recorded would have liked some criticism on how I played. But is this generally a tough match up for IC or am I just bad? Lol. Sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread to discuss/ask this though. Just seems like the most active thread for IC discussion.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I'm not exactly sure what to tell you on the TL matchup. I don't brawl too many TL mains. I just know that he can out camp easily, so we have to get in close. Once your past the range of his effective camping you can probably approach using Nairs or Bairs, and catch him off guard with a blizzard. That's about all I got, probably someone with more TL experience than me can steer you in the right direction better than I could x.x

xExile

Smash Cadet
Ahh I see. I had a lot of trouble getting near him but I didn't try apporaching with nair or bair just blizzards. It got me into the grand finals but wasn't enough to pull through in the grand finals. Was kind of depressing losing to someone I beat not even 20 minutes earlier. I can't complain though he was a good player. Good to me at least. Actually though, I can't seem to approach too well at all with nairs. Usually hit out of it or miss it. I would guess this is because of me not using it properly though.

Smoom77

Smash Master
After coming back from a fest, I understand the TL match up a bit better. What I really like to do is PS>nair. If they platform camp on bf (STRIKE BF FIRST), belay is your bff. Uair<bombs. I gotta play more TL, the TL in houston is one of the best.

The fest I went to tonight was amazing. Two stocking a really good diddy, taking Razer to last stock 100%, and taking Gnes to last stock. Sucessful night.

Smoom77

Smash Master
If I can do THAT good while BROKEN, imagine what I can do while UNBROKEN! I can't afford to take that long of a break. I see this all as an obstacle to get over.

Sieguest

Smash Master
If I can do THAT good while BROKEN, imagine what I can do while UNBROKEN! I can't afford to take that long of a break. I see this all as an obstacle to get over.
If you keep jirating it around while broken, you'll never become unbroken! >:[
Unless of course, you have one of those thingamabobs that restricts movement in the broken area. I guess then you wouldn't have to worry as much :p

Top Bottom