• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sneak's Pre-tournament Training Session Friday June 3rd

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
If you're looking for a place to have fun and get high and drink with smash on the side then this is the wrong place. These are going to be legit, john free, morton causing training sessions aim to help anyone in NC trying to make a name for themselves so they can stop living in Dr. Peepee's shadow (<3 Kevin) These are not SMASHFESTS, they are TRAINING SESSIONS so when you come here expect to work on things you need to improve on whether it be specific match-ups, tech skill, cp stages etc but there will be time on the side to bs and play other games like projectm, mvc3, brawl and ssf4 etc. Lets get it together NC and step it up.

Date: April 30, 2011

If you want to come call, post, or send me a text at (908) 494-7208

*CT*

Smash Lord
I like the idea. I'd love to get better at Meree in general; I'll try coming to a future one of these, I has work tomorrow.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yo i've gotten like 10 times better since the last time anyway lol... i'm not dropping my loops wit magneto and i got my magneto wesker dhc glitch down packed plus i'm working on taskmaster

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
a lot might be happening today. sneak, i might show up around 1 before anyone else does, and we'll get matches, and maybe you can show me some mvc3.

if other people show up that early, great. but i'll probably be gone by 4 unless something really changes.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I had tons of fun.

GGs to...

Austin
Matt
John
Ryan
uhh, didn't really play Jaurice...

I'm definitely up for more sessions and I'd be all right with a door fee if you have to charge one. I know how much these sessions can cost.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo i was tappin that roy yesterday.

plink plink nair plink nair bair plink plink plink.

but you were all dtilt grab dtilt stuff FSMASH WTF ****.

roy is gay.

**** that footage.

my mario son.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm i've never really played that mu except for facing vzakat.

i'll show you whats up with it, ryan. i don't think you'll like it though. ganon cc's and then you die.

Top Bottom