• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake vs. Kirby matchup

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Most Snakes wait for kirby to approach and just camp him till about 90% then utilt him. Or C4 him. There is an aggrasive side to this but considering I dont use agression too much I mostly kno the sub-campy way.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Hmmm the best way to get around snake with kirby I believe is take his ability and nade him up. Of course u gotta learn to cook nades with kirby efficiently. And keep track of his junk, you should kno where a snakes mine nades and C4 are. So u can try to avoid possible set up like mine to C4 stuck on u kills. But dont loose focus trying to avoid this thats most peoples probs now adays you loose foucus avoiding damage and dont get any hits in and die.

Snake's aren't to scared of getting hit by explosives we prefer not too but we got the wieght of the koopa king wth do we care.

But that doesnt mean u cant bother us with or nade ability it will make us think twice about being hit by our own.

Cuz GP kills! (GP= granade positioning)

With good GP the match will be alittle eaiser for u but still not too much eaiser. Considering Ftilt has the tendensy to knock out abilites.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
If you are fighting against Snake, be careful using stone. He can C4 stick you while you are in your stone formation and exit stone animations.

YellowSnowDemon

Smash Rookie
Snake isn't too bad for Kirby to fight. Learn to play Snake a little bit so you know how to use his grenades. Steal his power on Kirby, and try to get him off the stage. Due to his multiple jumps, Kirby has an easy time spiking Snake.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Kirby is only really annoying if that thing gets Snake in the air. Just be prepared to get knocked off Cypher a few times as Kirby can gimp Snake's recovery fairly easily. Don't try to Mortar when its above you as you will just get a Stone crashing through the mortar on your head. But you can C4 stick a Stone Kirby so that can work in your favor you can trick a Kirby into using it.Final Cutter works well against Snake in close quarters so Snakes need to be aware of that. Also remember that its better to dodge Kirby's dash attack rather than blocking it. Kirby isn't really that great of a match for Snake if you use a defensive - campish style of play. Being overly agrressive however will get you killed against a good Kirby. Oh yeah and watch the F-Smash and D-Smash. And lastly. Mortarslide Mortarslide Mortarslide a kirby in the air. Scares em pretty bad =P

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
This match-up is an interesting one due to each character being able to exploit big weaknesses of the other.

Snake will usually be able to force Kirby to approach (weakness of Kirby), which often leads to Snake shutting him down through tilts and explosives. As previously mentioned, Kirby can lessen this disadvantage by copying Snake.

In Kirby's favor, he is good at taking advantage of Snake's gimpable recovery and poor aerial protection of himself.

I think Snake has the advantage in this match-up, but Kirby isn't up a creek without a paddle.

Top Bottom