• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake = Hip Hop Brawler

Cho?

Smash Apprentice
so idk if anyone here is a hip hop (not talking about the stuff you hear on top 40) fanatic like me but i was watching a documentary called Freestyle last night and i realized snake's got some hip hop flavor under his mask of "i'm chuck norris with a headband." i'll do a list of things that relate snake to my favorite music.
1. a "cypher" is a commonly used hip hop term which means a circle of MCs trading lines
2. "bombing" means to go graffiti a wall or subway train etc.
3. snake's dtilt looks like a bboy move
4. this one isn't so hip hop related but everyone knows dave chappelle loves hip hop, and snake can sure as hell "choke a b***h"

sure this is random and what not but i thought it was funny :)

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Now, I don't mean t' be trespassin' on anyones turf or anything, but in my honest opinion, Pikachu just might be Snake's blood rival for most hippity hoppity, gangstalicious brawla out dere, know what I'm spittin'?

Fo' one, his alt. threads be a gangsta cap, a ballin' headband, an' some tight goggles, all be common representitives of the street life. Seeing sumpin here?(An' if ya look at melee, he has dat at green pimp hat. A PIMP HAT!)

Not to be mentionin', he's a rat, that are typically found in da streets.

Also, his moves be screamin' street. He does a totally sick breakdance for his down smash, he be breakdancin' in the air for his bair, an' fo' his back grab, he be dancin' a breakdance of death on his back, heck, he even does a 'lil dance after gettin' hit wit' thunder. Hell, just him fighting looks like some kinda breakdance. Daym, this pikachu musta been raised in Philly or sumpin.

But don't let his dancin' skittlez and cute looks put yo off at first. For this rat got a built in tazer, ready t' zap yo bytch-azz into Washington DC. What otha mice you see packin' a tazer? Let alone one built into his body?

and look look at dat face of his! He could be on an alien planet with scorchin' hot lava, facing against a giant turtle, an a blue-haired man-bytch wantin' to shank him wit' a giant pocketknife, and an old crazy-*** ***** with dark powers, and he'll still be smilin' as if he's at home with in his jacuzzi with his 32 naked honeys, sippin' a thousand island. See, he ain't no pussey-*** nyucca like everyone else. He'll just keep bein' his ol' happy self, while he's servin' those sorry wangsters on a silver platter.

So while dat Snake homie be pretty gangsta, he ain't near the calibur of Pimpachu here.

kevc

Smash Cadet
Now, I don't mean t' be trespassin' on anyones turf or anything, but in my honest opinion, Pikachu just might be Snake's blood rival for most hippity hoppity, gangstalicious brawla out dere, know what I'm spittin'?

Fo' one, his alt. threads be a gangsta cap, a ballin' headband, an' some tight goggles, all be common representitives of the street life. Seeing sumpin here?(An' if ya look at melee, he has dat at green pimp hat. A PIMP HAT!)

Not to be mentionin', he's a rat, that are typically found in da streets.

Also, his moves be screamin' street. He does a totally sick breakdance for his down smash, he be breakdancin' in the air for his bair, an' fo' his back grab, he be dancin' a breakdance of death on his back, heck, he even does a 'lil dance after gettin' hit wit' thunder. Hell, just him fighting looks like some kinda breakdance. Daym, this pikachu musta been raised in Philly or sumpin.

But don't let his dancin' skittlez and cute looks put yo off at first. For this rat got a built in tazer, ready t' zap yo bytch-azz into Washington DC. What otha mice you see packin' a tazer? Let alone one built into his body?

and look look at dat face of his! He could be on an alien planet with scorchin' hot lava, facing against a giant turtle, an a blue-haired man-bytch wantin' to shank him wit' a giant pocketknife, and an old crazy-*** ***** with dark powers, and he'll still be smilin' as if he's at home with in his jacuzzi with his 32 naked honeys, sippin' a thousand island. See, he ain't no pussey-*** nyucca like everyone else. He'll just keep bein' his ol' happy self, while he's servin' those sorry wangsters on a silver platter.

So while dat Snake homie be pretty gangsta, he ain't near the calibur of Pimpachu here.
LMFAO wow , very true, i like his gogglges da most

Cho?

Smash Apprentice
that leprechaun hat comment made me think of the leprechaun video..anyone else seen that? "anyone else see a leprechaun in a tree, let me here ya say YEAAaaaaa"

Invalid

Smash Rookie
Yeah and he's all about the cardboard boxes like the black people!!

ZING!

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
of course cuz u know majority of homeless ppl are black.....NOPE. hey snake is hard tho u gotta have that cardboard box to break on. What an O.G. He probably has intellectual rappers like Pharoahe Monch, Papoose, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Dead Presidents, etc. banging on his codec cuz they know about those patriots too. I mean come on that guy had a legendary katana and gave it to the rookie, simply becuz he doesnt deal with that ish. He's straight gangsta! guns and fist only! breakin out of handcuffs is nothing to a boss! BIG BOSS SON! literally. there's noone who can articulate the vicissitudes of life for snake like real hip hop.

Legoluigi

Smash Rookie
that leprechaun hat comment made me think of the leprechaun video..anyone else seen that? "anyone else see a leprechaun in a tree, let me here ya say YEAAaaaaa"
That was seriously the funniest thing that I had ever seen in an actual news report.

Top Bottom