• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake....has a Jab-Lock?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Snake's jab lock like any other jab lock is barely legit, I would suggest to Fsmash after 2 hits, People who know that you can smash DI it will make it not work after 1-2 hits, unless it's on a wall lol.

And each type of char (light/medium/heavy) have different timing.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That second vid makes it look like the success rate depends on what hitbox you hit them with.
I can't test now due to not being able to turn on my Wii now, but can someone test locking with both types of hitboxes??

To clarify, jab has 2 different types of hitboxes.

The hitboxes that are in Snake's forearms and his body sends the opponent a tiny distance away from Snake to where his fists would go.

The hitboxes that are in Snake's wrists and hands send the oponnent off the ground straight up slightly.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nice testing UL, which Legal stages can this be performed on?(Neutrals and CPs)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
shouldnt it also work on Frigate Orpheon? theres an incline on the second part of the stage (when it flips over)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Performed a successful Jab-Lock on Snake in dittos today.
Maybe i didn't check this in depth :/ If it's possible on Snake, maybe it could be possible on other people?
Also, this was on FD, and it was confirmed to be inescapable.

If this isn't necessary to be further tested, i'd say lock this up, i guess.

Top Bottom