• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
lol

what if I added peach's castle to the mix (not that it's going to happen)

also DK64 is most likely gonna be added to the starter list and gonna have stage striking

the MBR list to me seems like a boring list where all the stages seem the same with subtle differences which kinda defeats the purpose of counter picking stages (which is supposed to give an advantage of some sort to a player)

I mean if your good, you'll adapt

no johns

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
um... I guess I'm just the man to get bashed with all the stage stuff lol

I mean if AOB wants (which seems like he really wants to) he can run the thing
I really would like to run the tourny the day it does happen

as for the stagelist, I decided to screw all of you (or not) and go with whatever I want

so cry more if you want but it's not changing, I might consult the champaign crew for some advice

at the moment, I am okay with what is up there now

I'm still thinking about just making it the old list we always had at this tourny
As long as you don't put floats/cruise in the neutral stages, i won't have to kill you.

God **** kishes lol....

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I mean if AOB wants (which seems like he really wants to) he can run the thing
I really would like to run the tourny the day it does happen
All I have been doing, and all I plan to do, is whatever needs to be done that you're not doing.

Dopey

Smash Lord
cruise for random!!! =p

i don give a fux what stages are on. im gonna roll some kids this time, a sober dope is a faster dope =p

show me da papah mang.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
cruise for random!!! =p

i don give a fux what stages are on. im gonna roll some kids this time, a sober dope is a faster dope =p

show me da papah mang.
Dooooopppeeee

I wish you were still good

And could still beat people on other coasts...

Dart

Smash Lord
why don't you spam bair all the way here with your infinite jumps. don't worry just regrab the ledge if you somehow run out. >:]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well, I officially have to de-confirm myself for this. Work/school johns. =(

PEEF, please take care of those vids. I'll be looking forward to them next month.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
lol

i really need the airports

cuz right now Orlando to Champaign is $415

-.-
Any other airport and you'll need to find some people from that area to bring you. Bloomington, Indianapolis, St Louis, Midway, and O'Hare come to mind.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Well, I officially have to de-confirm myself for this. Work/school johns. =(

PEEF, please take care of those vids. I'll be looking forward to them next month.
i sware u posted this twice already.

and i think there's an airport in Peoria and Springfield too. which is relatively close to Champaign

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
So there's a total of like 10+ crews going to this. I think - Ptown, Champaign, CHicago, Kansis City, Springfield, St. LOuis, Alabamians, Evansville, Purdue, The COASTS, and more.
I Wish we could do like a double elim or pools for crews. But it'll never happen, ^^^ too lil time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom