• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smith vs Zelad Rox 20$ MM hype thread.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Thats right friends.

Its that ****ing time.

I did not play you at Snap's dude. Stop accusing me of something I did not do. I was in tournament or was playing Gabe, I had absolutely no time to wreck your 12 pocket mains. You were at Karn's one night and I was beating you in Project M AND Brawl, I then got up and left to play Melee. It's ****ing annoying you're accusing me of something like that, if I'm such a scrub and it's true, I'll $20 Money Match you and shut you up.

Johns you've made is "I play for fun", "Falco has a hard time against Pikachu" and then you say it's a 55:45 MU, that's johning and making up an excuse to another character because you won't take the time to learn the Match Up. I said "Etc" after I said 10 names, please go re-read my post if you did not see it, there are tons of players that stick to one character, All the Toon Links do, All the Yoshi's do, I can go on. Watching Brawl video's doesn't mean everybody uses at least 2 characters. That's flawed logic.

How are my arguments stepping farther from relevance? I mean if you want me to just out right flame you, I can just get Cam to get you to cry about how he's the reason why Homosexual commit suicide. Pricks trying to talk about things they just don't understand, really.

michealjacksoneatingpopcornanticipatingly.jpg

You're such a liar. I swear you are making me **** my pants. You came over there and were acting totally tweeked out. I turned to Nexus and said "look at this kid. he thinks he cool because he gets high and then overly acts the part. I can imagine how he acts in school. i knew so many kids like him."

and the only time I played project M was at billfest; I'm guess that was at Karn's. It would have been pretty hard to beat me at that considering I did no 1 v 1's on that. All that was played was teams. And I have no melee tech skill so I'm glad you made the point that you could beat me at a game that is based around melee tech skill. bravo.

And as for brawl, I don't recall playing you at all. The only brawl friendlies I played were with the peach/kirby main (I swear I cannot remember his name) and stingers. Other than that, I never had a chance to play. I was still too shy to ask to get in on a game. But lol, have it your way. You beat me on these imaginary frienlies. good job.

did not say the pika is a 45 mu. Its a 35 mu. Which isn't unwinable but its pretty close.

I play for fun isn't a john. I like playing a diversity of characters. So be it. Get over it.

And maybe complaining about a 35 match-up is a john. But it seems like a legitimate john to me. but I really haven't complained about it. I just dislike it and choose to play a mu where I don't get chaingrabbed to 50 and then naired and then tech chased. sorry :(

and the original argument was over the tourney vs friendly. you lost that one and so went on to a semantic argument. then you came back around and attacked my skill level. lost that one. attacked me personally.

and I didn't say Cam caused homosexuals to commit suicide. but ignorance of the sort that cam expressed was the leading cause of homosexual suicide.

and what exactly do i not understand. it could be anything as far as I can tell.

I'm prepared for the flame. bring it on!!!

I've been to 2 but the one time I remember there was no one to play brawl with. but i remember the time I played you kevin. it was the first billfest I went to. You worked my zelda with your marth. but I didn't play you at the other one.

and smith, wasn't stereotyping. But I have hung out with people who get high and I've hung out with people who get high and want to make sure people know they get high. there's a difference, I put you into category 2. these are the people I hate. because they try and fill a role that they think is cool. and as they do it, they show how fake and insecure they are. sorry bud :(

and snap, I know I played smith. Me and nexus were playing. and at some point cory was teaching us the ddd match-up. it was late in the night and smith and someone else came over (I want to say twitch but don't quote me on that. the other kid with smith didn't play. but smith did play. nexus and I both played him)

but it doesn't matter.

and I'm really considering this $20 mm. However, I don't know the tink mu so I will have to think on it. some itme in the future we will have it. and it will be a $20 mm no backing out. just gotta do some hardcore mu studying.

Money Match me for $20 next event then.
3o5
PO5 rules.
If you can beat me from not trying then you will obviously win this MM, free 20 dollars.

I mean, I want my McDonalds money, so let's play.
Side bets;

10 on smith for; Snap, Cam 313.

10 dollars on ZR for; Kris.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I ****ing love you Smith.

I just don't like Zelda Rox. He looks and acts like a mouse.

Edit: $5 sidebet on Smith. :)

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
The circumstances that led to this MM are ****ing stupid.

Regardless, I will be hyping this. ;)

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Is it sad that when I first saw ZeldaRox's name, i think it was some estranged version of LoZR and at some point in tourney, he'd get all Scooby-Doo on us and pull his face off to reveal that he is actually...

BRIAN ADAM JONES?!?!

And he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids and a dog named Cody?

Okay, slight fabrication. But it's a funny scenario nonetheless
repost, niggy

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not sure what to think. I'll sit back and see how this pans out.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ZIO you aren't anything.

i already forgot, despite being in the process of responding.

that's how nothing you are.

Purple

Hi guys!
Snap I'm sure you've seen at least two other MM hyped threads posted in the correct place. I should red card bomb you for it, but w/e

Moved to the Social Room.

You guys should actually have sidebets on this, and not just post fake stuff on the boards too while you're at it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If the OP will be maintained, then side bets have been placed.

More people need to bet on ZR for this to work though lol.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Betting on Smith is like betting on America winning World War 2 on August 16 1945

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i mean honestly i'd put $20 on OCEAN beating zeldarox in brawl.

idk i just heard zeldarox is horrible as ****.

Top Bottom